Official Community Forums Home

Doc Johnson Pucker Up Vibrating Clitoral And Vaginal Pump

trina2008

• Members

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4763

Doc Johnson Pucker Up Vibrating Clitoral and Vaginal Pump

"Pucker up baby..." As the advertisement says, and will you ever.

This was the first time I have ever used a pump, hell the first time I have ever seen a pump. I have to admit I was curious as to how well the suction would hold and even more curious how it would feel. When I opened the box and saw all the pieces it looked a little complicated and I became skeptical and called for help.

Hubby to the rescue! smile.gif Alright seriously my husband is a little more experienced with sex toys than I am taking that into consideration I thought he might know how to hook it up. He hooked it up no problem, (And "NO" I don't want to know how he knew this.) It just took a second and when I watched him I realized that I could have done it. So don't worry when you take it out of the box, its a piece of cake.

Now that we had it put together, he was patiently waiting to see what Doc Johnson had come up with next. As I took my time to inspect the pump and see how strong the suction was. I stuck the pump on my thigh and began to pump the bulb. One squeeze and it was stuck there, I thought it was impressive but wondered what it would feel like on my clit. Only one way to find out, I handed over the controls to my husband and laid back ready to enjoy myself.

He grabbed the lube out of the drawer and was ready for "a show" as he put it. Make sure to use lube with this product it helps with the suction as well as the feel of everything. The cup is a little hard and is not very flexible, but fit well with a little adjusting. Within 2 squeezes my entire clit and labia was swollen inside of the pump. My hubby seemed pleased and I was definitely enjoying the feeling of being pumped. As my hubby went for the third squeeze of the bulb, he turned on the vibe with his other hand. I couldn't believe the sensations I was feeling, between being sucked by the pump and the vibrations on my clit and pussy I was incredible. I am getting horny now just writing about it, yes girls it is really that good. My hubby loved the fact that he could see everything being sucked as I was getting off. I couldn't help but buck more than a few times as the vibrations kept coming and I kept cuming over and over. Once he released the pump my labia and clit was so swollen that 69 was just bound to happen. My husband just loves when I am swollen and ready for anything. What a night! Thanks Doc Johnson you did it again.

The Doc Johnson Pucker up Vibrating Clit and vaginal pump is great for beginners as well as experienced users. Couples will enjoy this, as well I know we did. It isn't whisper quiet, but quieter than most toys. Make sure to use your favorite lube, and be patient when finding just the right spot.

Get ready to "Pucker Up Baby!" I am glad I did!

• Members

OK, I am jealous...I want a pump! It is true..I DO NOT have a clit pump! Now, I definitely, DEFINITELY want one!

Question: do you think that you could use the little cap over your nipples to stimulate those?

QUestion: does the enlarging of your clit make you as sensitive as it is supposed to - I am dying to know?

That is all I want to know!

Kayla ;)

• Members

Me too, Me too! I want one! :) Sounds like it might be a nice little torture device. :) (not pain, pleasure :) )

• Members
OK, I am jealous...I want a pump! It is true..I DO NOT have a clit pump! Now, I definitely, DEFINITELY want one!

Question: do you think that you could use the little cap over your nipples to stimulate those?

QUestion: does the enlarging of your clit make you as sensitive as it is supposed to - I am dying to know?

That is all I want to know!

Kayla ;)

We actually tried the cap on my nipples and and the answer to your question is yes it does stimulate your nipples and yes it did make my clit more sensitive. But not as sensitive as I had hoped. But then again, we are still trying to find that perfect spot for the suction. I think it just needed more suction than what my hubby was giving me. Needless to say, we are going to try this toy again and again.

I hope this answers your questions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
:o THATS ON MY LIST TOO. I HAVE A FEELING THIS IS SOMETHING I CAN USE ALONE TOO. I NEED TO EXSPAND MY LITTLE COLLECTION SOON. :lol: ALSO JEALOUS <_<