Official Community Forums Home

Glow-in-the-dark Jelly Penis Vibe

Valntyn

• Members

se0641-10-2main.jpg

Another of the new toys that arrived in this week's box, I purchased the Glow-In-the-Dark Jelly Penis Vibe with my husband in mind. I remembered Mikayla's review and how giddy her husband seemed from being able to watch this 'night light' in action. I thought to myself, "[My husband] will LOVE this!" Although, I have to admit, I was just as giddy as he was while we verbally teased each other through the afternoon about what awaited us once the sun set!

We had set the vibe (still in package) in the window, letting the sun warm it and set it aglow, but we didn't make it to the bedroom until much past sundown. Seeing as it needed to be washed anyway (new toy and to get rid of the slight jelly-smell), my hubby took it to the bathroom to wash it and let it absorb some of the bathroom light. And that short time was all it needed! Back he came into the bedroom and flipped off the lights. In the country, with no street lights, once the lights are off, it's DARK -- with the exception now of the green floating penis! *giggle*

Before we got playing, we lubed it up and turned it on to see how strong the vibrations were -- they're nice and strong, just how I like 'em -- and the vibe is quiet!! Thinking of the ready-to-travel GoVibe we'd just tried out, my husband (half-)joked, "I think you should pack THIS instead when we go anywhere!" :D

Between teasing my clit and inserting it vaginally, those strong vibrations got me off multiple times in no time flat! And all of his senses were pleased; between listening to me and watching the glowing vibe disappear and reappear, he was having a grand time!

I have to say, as this is my first 'penis-type' vibrator, when we first got it I thought it was aweful silly and I was a bit embarassed even holding it or knowing it was there. It's not the 'modest' little bullet type of things we first tried and... well.. it's GREEN! :lol: But we've named it 'my new friend' and it will often be invited to join us during playtime!!

Knowing how you like green (and yellow), the color alone was a good thing for you!! :P

I'm glad you were able to find something that you both like very muchly!!

It is hard to get over the "feeling silly"-ness over purchasing realistic toys, but it does go away.

I may have to get this one too, just from all the raves on it!! Thanks for sharing! ;)