Official Community Forums Home

Get In The Mood For Love!

Mikayla1

• Members

se0739-50-2main.jpg

Are you in the mood – in the mood for love? :wub: Well, if not this little vibe will definitely put you in the mood right quick! This fun little slimline has all the components that my hubby and I find erotic and tantalizing. If you have read any of my previous reviews, you will know that my hubby LOVES vibes with lights – and this one has it. Plus, I love vibrations – and this vibe has that too. Together, these qualities made both of us very, very happy!

Get in the MOOD

Having just gone on a little mini-vacation, I took the opportunity to bring along some of my newest toys and this one was definitely packed. I knew the lights would get my hubby’s interest and the vibe itself is WATERPROOF – so definitely good for some hot-tub action! So, after our son was safely tucked into his own separate room, my hubby and I commenced play. This 7-inch slimline is just big enough at 1 ½ inches to provide some nice stimulation.

I had lit candles around the room, filled the hot tub and placed the 2-AA batteries into our new toy (toys actually – see other reviews later) and we began foreplay on the bed, planning to move to the hot tub later. As our foreplay heated up, my hubby grabbed the Mood light and we headed into the hot tub. I perched myself on the side of the tub, being careful not to knock over any candles, and spread my legs ready to accept the new toy.

My hubby just sat there looking at the lights as I sat on the side of the tub with my eyes closed – waiting. Still waiting. Still waiting. I finally looked at him and realized that he was watching the lights change on the toy. I had thought that the light was only one color – but in reality, the light color changes from one to another in progression as a little erotic light show. I have told you, my hubby loves the light show – he is like a little kid! “UH HUM!” I say to him as he startles back to reality. “I know the vibe is fun, but wouldn’t you rather see those lights IN me instead of just there in your hand?”

That is all it took and my hubby commenced play. The vibe is not very large – this would be great for beginners – and feels very nice upon insertion. The vibrations are strong but not super intense. The lights from my hubby’s point of view were very erotic – as he commented many times on how HOT it looked as the colored lights went in and out of me. This vibe is a penis shape and the vibrations go through the whole toy, which means it is good for clitoral play. My hubby and I both enjoyed our clitoral teasing time – he watched the lights and I got to orgasm from the play!

Ladies, if you have not watched your man watching you so closely with one of these toys – I HIGHLY recommend it – it is a very, very erotic experience! I get so excited just knowing he is getting so hot watching me – it is definitely a win-win situation. We finally continued play underwater – and the lights looked awesome shining through the water! Overall, this toy was fantastic frolicky fun!

I would recommend this toy to anybody – couple or single. Although, it is much more fun with a partner – for obvious reasons – the vibrator itself is very nice. I do think that the light feature is more for the person doing the penetrating than the one being penetrated! So, for our first toy on our vacation – this vibe delivered me my first few orgasms – and made my hubby smile as wide as he could – for that alone I give it two thumbs – or legs – UP!

Mikayla :wub:

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Waterproof Mood-Light Slimline Penis, aka Slim P, my

main man.

Well, first impressions first: Slim P had no smell

that I noticed. What I did notice with great interest

were the veins and details all over Slim P. Also, I

noted the length of the penis--this is my first and

biggest realistic vibe. The jelly material was soft

and pleasant to the touch and very smooth. Just

looking at it gave me all the help I need--no lube

tonight! I put in the batteries easily and was pleased

to notice that unlike all my other toys, Slim P had

even come with instructions!

As luck would have it, my husband came home and found

me with my new toy. I switched it on--via a simple

twisty dial on the bottom and the tip of the shaft

began to glow and put on a light show. Hubby's eyes

lit up and he grabbed slim P and ordered me to spread

em. My husband has never been one to play with toys

with me but the lights caught his attention and as he

plunged Slim P into me, right there in the living

room, I realised I was having my first toy threesome!

Later that night, Slim P and I set to work alone. His

vibes were strong and at the highest setting, I was

soon thrusting away in ecstasy. Why is this remarkable

you ask? When it comes to penetration toys, I'm not

one to thrust. However, with Slim P buzzing away

inside me, I just had to find out what those ridges

felt like--and boy did they feel good. Unlike harder

toys, Slim P had just the right about of smoothness

and firmness. Thrusting didn't hurt and it felt

wonderful. Not being a g-spot expert, I can't comment

on that factor but I can say it gave me some wonderful

sensations.