Official Community Forums Home

Lube For Sensitive Parts

mc3truble

Sounds like you may have some sensitive skin down there (no pun intended). It may be the fragrance in some lubes that you have an issue with, or the glycerin. Spit (saliva) is a handy alterative, to a degree. Coming from your own body, you won't react badly to it. However, the reason that it doesn't last long, is because saliva dries things out. Don't believe me? Your lips get chapped for that very reason.

Anyway, I would recommend that you go for something water-based & non-flavored. There are many different types to choose from. Moist Personal Lubricant "

The clear choice in personal pleasure and voted BEST Lubricant by Women's Health Magazine. Our water-based Moist lubricant comes closest to feeling like your bodies natural producing lubricant that is crystal clear, condom safe, non-staining and fragrance free." I've tried this stuff, and it's fantastic! There's also Astroglide Free which is specially formulated for those with sensitivities/allergies.

I hope that helps!

• Members

My DH and I joke that Liquid Silk looks just like semen :D Not a bad thought...

Anyway I like it a lot, and it stays wet longer than other lubes I've tried. I might actually give the Moist a try though, because it seems that I'm going to always need something extra now.

BTW, I am using the new KY Long Lasting moisturizer in a tube, and so far I like it. I think I'll have to use it about every 3rd day though.

• Members
My DH and I joke that Liquid Silk looks just like semen :D Not a bad thought...

It totally does. haha ;)

Guest eminatic

i have the same problem...everything BURNS (especially astroglide!!!) one that i have actually had GREAT success with is the TT pleasuregel sold here on this site. i was not expecting it to work so well, but i ordered it simply because it was so cheap and so far i have not found anything better. I was looking into a super sensitive one called "Yes" that was quite expensive, but then i found the TT pleasuregel and didn't need it anymore.

however my doctor recently prescribed me lidocaine for sex! :o so i suppose i could use anything i want now and not be affected lol

• 11 years later...
  • Members
On 11/5/2009 at 1:47 PM, mc3truble said:

I have a very sensitive clit, all the lubes either get too sticky or they burn; spit seems to be the only thing that works, but I never have enough of it! Does anyone know of a lube that resembles spit?!?!?

Astroglide is the best of the best for Ez penetrating into her pussy and asshole

• Members

My wife and I also find that astroglide is very sticky. We use virgin coconut oil and mixed a little bit of ylang ylang in it

• Members
On 12/19/2020 at 3:47 PM, Rio said:

My wife and I also find that astroglide is very sticky. We use virgin coconut oil and mixed a little bit of ylang ylang in it

What does the ylang ylang do for the coconut oil? I know coconut feels amazing.

• Members

It is supposed to increase relaxation and increase sexual desire along with killing bacteria