Official Community Forums Home

My New Arrivals...

doll_face28

• Members

Well, I ordered a few new toys and WOW!! I bought a pair of nipple charms, but haven't had the chance to model them yet, but I will! I ordered a harness with a dildo on the inside as well as the out, so me and my gf could get into it "together". Haha! It vibrates really strong, and can be controlled, so for those who like a little less teeth chattering, no worries. Haha!! I got the free G-spot vibe, and love it!! It is also very powerful, and as an added surprise, it lights up!! I didn't read that anywhere, so it was a nice little surprise. Now, my body aches and my back is in a cramp, but it was worth it!! Wise purchase, most definately!!

• Members
Well, I ordered a few new toys and WOW!! I bought a pair of nipple charms, but haven't had the chance to model them yet, but I will! I ordered a harness with a dildo on the inside as well as the out, so me and my gf could get into it "together". Haha! It vibrates really strong, and can be controlled, so for those who like a little less teeth chattering, no worries. Haha!! I got the free G-spot vibe, and love it!! It is also very powerful, and as an added surprise, it lights up!! I didn't read that anywhere, so it was a nice little surprise. Now, my body aches and my back is in a cramp, but it was worth it!! Wise purchase, most definately!!

Never used a harness but, I know you'll LOVE the nipple charms if, they're the one that stay on you nipple with pressure.

• Members
Never used a harness but, I know you'll LOVE the nipple charms if, they're the one that stay on you nipple with pressure.

Yea, they have like a little noose of silver thread that holds them on...Can't wait to try these babies! And my woman is such a boob freak, I know she'll love them too! ;)

• Review Team

Glad you are enjoying your new toys! You know, we are a kinky bunch and love details! ;)