Official Community Forums Home

Thank You

heygdjkm

• Members

Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to thank you for all your advice and suggestions. My SO and I have been together for 25 years. He is my first and only. Up until 3 weeks ago oral was not somthing I was willing to try. I was very self conscience about it and wasn't sure how or what to do. Thanks to all I have read and learned it has been a wonderful 3 weeks! Thank you all! :D

• Members

Congratulations on opening your mind to experience something new, especially after 25 years. This is just your beginning. ENJOY! And let us know about your success stories, it give us all a thrill.

• Members

Tis the whole board that should be thanking you! Not only for sharing your success but, as ladylove said, for opening your mind to try something new. That is the whole purpose of this board! Success is shared by all!!! MOSTLY by the contributor of the success story!

• Review Team

Good for you. Hopefully this is just the start of the new things you will experience!

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I am just reading through old threads and naturally, like almost any guy, my interests led me here.

First of all, congratulations and thank you for opening yoru mind. As it is now two years later, I hope you have found continued happiness.

My wife and I have only been together for the duration of three years and in complicating terms, still cant see each other more often that about every two weeks. She loves oral sex performed on her, yet from the beginning never seemed to interested in initiating it on me. Now that we are apart again (military) I have let my mind wander to past relationships where old G/F or SO were happy to oblige. Is that wrong? To fantasize about the sexual act but not the actual person?

Last July I had a 4-day pass to go home before we deployed. My wife was about 6-7 months pregnant at the time but was feeling it in her hormones and we had great sex. Surprisingly, after I begged her to let me go down on her and she agreed. She is always very self-conscious about her personal hygiene. Anyways, another surprising thing happened, she requested that we "69" and she initiated it.

Talk about another euphoric moment of divine pleasure.

I am still not sure how far she wants to or will let me go when she is performing on me. I have fantasized of a variety of endings. And I am even more anxious to see where thiks leads when I redeploy this spring.

• Members

I am just reading through old threads and naturally, like almost any guy, my interests led me here.

First of all, congratulations and thank you for opening yoru mind. As it is now two years later, I hope you have found continued happiness.

My wife and I have only been together for the duration of three years and in complicating terms, still cant see each other more often that about every two weeks. She loves oral sex performed on her, yet from the beginning never seemed to interested in initiating it on me. Now that we are apart again (military) I have let my mind wander to past relationships where old G/F or SO were happy to oblige. Is that wrong? To fantasize about the sexual act but not the actual person?

Last July I had a 4-day pass to go home before we deployed. My wife was about 6-7 months pregnant at the time but was feeling it in her hormones and we had great sex. Surprisingly, after I begged her to let me go down on her and she agreed. She is always very self-conscious about her personal hygiene. Anyways, another surprising thing happened, she requested that we "69" and she initiated it.

I am still not sure how far she wants to or will let me go when she is performing on me. I have fantasized of a variety of endings. And I am even more anxious to see where thiks leads when I redeploy this spring.

FreeAgent...

Have you openly talked to her of your sexual likes and or dislikes, as well as hers. I firmly believe to have any Happy lasting relationship, there needs to be open communication.

She may be shy or hesitant initially, but once the communication is open, and the sexual bliss is obtained, there will be more open minded discussions...

Good Luck, and Be Safe, Be Smart while deployed...

• Members

I'm not sure how old your wife is, but I will tell you oral wasn't one of my favorite things when I was younger, in my 20's. I felt very uncomfortable with it, not because of body image, it was just the act itself that was uncomfortable. I did learn to LOVE oral, so there is hope. I do think you should try to talk to your wife and ask her why she thinks she doesn't like it. If it's about body image, ask her if turning off the lights will help.

And yes, while she's pregnant her hormones will be in an uproar, take advantage while you can.