Official Community Forums Home

Who First

dscn

• Members

In your current relationship who gave oral first.

for me it was my wife girlfriend back then first. I was a college and she came to visit me and we were fooling around and we had not started to have sex yet so we were fooling around and and things got heated and she got off me on the bed and grabbed my cock and started to suck it man it was amazing I still remember it till this day

• Members

He did. When we first got together I was so sheltered and had a lot of fears due to a really bad previous relationship. I was amazed and mad at the same time. Amazed at the orgasm he gave me and mad for all the years I didn't know or have one. Along with this same night he made me squirt at that point I didn't even know what it was. I thought I had peed myself. He was grinning from ear to ear and I was mortified...lol. He is definately very talented and I have come a long way as well and love giving to him as well.

• Like 1

• Members

Don't remember any specifics, but most likely it would have been her, as I wasn't too into giving oral at the time.

( I would like to go back in time and revisit some encounters with earlier girlfriends using my current enjoyment of that activity.)

• Members

He did oral on me first. I am still very shy and nervous about going down on him. But we are working on that aspect of our relationship, and I hope he enjoys it...

• Like 1

• Review Team

He gave to me first, and was it ever amazing! We had several conversations about oral sex before we were ever actually together, and both did a lot of bragging on our abilities. I guess he just wanted to prove himself correct first. :) I followed very shortly thereafter. ;)

• Members
He gave to me first, and was it ever amazing! We had several conversations about oral sex before we were ever actually together, and both did a lot of bragging on our abilities. I guess he just wanted to prove himself correct first. :) I followed very shortly thereafter. ;)

He did. I was shy, inexperiened and scared to death. I did return the favor but I didn't really know what I was doing. In the beginning I didn't like giving oral at all. Now I don't mind doing it but it really does nothing for me. Hopefully as I get more experienced I will begin to like it.

• Members

He did, and he is GREAT at it! Before him, I had never gone down on a guy. Sticking a man's dick in my mouth is just too personal for me. But with him, I crave it. He may have given me oral first, but I do it more often! lol. He definitely tries to keep the tally at least close to even though. ;)

• Review Team
He did. I was shy, inexperiened and scared to death. I did return the favor but I didn't really know what I was doing. In the beginning I didn't like giving oral at all. Now I don't mind doing it but it really does nothing for me. Hopefully as I get more experienced I will begin to like it.

The turn-on for me in giving is how it affects him, and the power that I have over him during. Tune in to that and maybe you will start enjoying it more.

• Like 1

• Members
The turn-on for me in giving is how it affects him, and the power that I have over him during. Tune in to that and maybe you will start enjoying it more.

Agree, once you realize that it does become more fun. Realizing the effect you have on him stops you from being so self conscious, and enables you to relax, enjoy and have some fun with it.

well said Mrs LayD.If only more women realised the power they have while giving a BJ then maybe more would really be into it.Besides it's very personal.And you can get so creative.

Yes, it's very personal, but you have to get there emotionally first. Very difficult for some women, but once they do ... WATCH OUT!

• Members

I gave to my wife (then my girlfriend) first...but then I have always been a giver! Truth is that I think oral sex is critical foreplay, especially with the women who have been in my life. I did then, as a single guy, and still as a married, monogomous guy, feel that I want my partner to enjoy my "giving"! And what I have learned about my wife, is that she really enjoys the licking, blowing, nibbling, touching and fondling that takes place when my head is between her legs! Oh, how I enjoy how she looks, smells and tastes....and yes!!! I tell her that as her glaze covers my face. The one thing that confuses me a little, is her reluctance to kiss me after I have eaten her. It is funny, she tells me that I am so good at never giving up until she has come at least once! She really does a lot of giggling at varios times, and has told me, "boy, you are evil!" because my mouth, fingers, nose and moustache are all at work to please her. After more than 15 years of this, I only wish she would provide me with the same enthusiastic oral. I am holding out hope that some day in the future, she will realize that my penis, balls and oral without a warning ("Remeber, if you cum, I will vomit!" - no I have never cum in her mouth) would be such a turn on!

Sorry for the rant, I just love sucking and fucking!

Njoy

• Review Team

Njoy

Nothing to appologize for there! ;)

• Like 1

• Members
He did oral on me first. I am still very shy and nervous about going down on him. But we are working on that aspect of our relationship, and I hope he enjoys it...

Him first also and for many years before I tried.

I am the same way it will get better I am sure. I won't even let my SO watch, I face his feet. Silly after all these years of being together. I just don't feel I am expierenced enough at it. One day, I guess.

• Members
I gave to my wife (then my girlfriend) first...but then I have always been a giver! Truth is that I think oral sex is critical foreplay, especially with the women who have been in my life. I did then, as a single guy, and still as a married, monogomous guy, feel that I want my partner to enjoy my "giving"! And what I have learned about my wife, is that she really enjoys the licking, blowing, nibbling, touching and fondling that takes place when my head is between her legs! Oh, how I enjoy how she looks, smells and tastes....and yes!!! I tell her that as her glaze covers my face. The one thing that confuses me a little, is her reluctance to kiss me after I have eaten her. It is funny, she tells me that I am so good at never giving up until she has come at least once! She really does a lot of giggling at varios times, and has told me, "boy, you are evil!" because my mouth, fingers, nose and moustache are all at work to please her. After more than 15 years of this, I only wish she would provide me with the same enthusiastic oral. I am holding out hope that some day in the future, she will realize that my penis, balls and oral without a warning ("Remeber, if you cum, I will vomit!" - no I have never cum in her mouth) would be such a turn on!

Njoy

for the longest time I would not allow my Husband to tongue kiss me after eating me. I thought it was gross. That too changed. I was much younger than you wife, but thing can and are changing for you however slowly, she may cum ;) around for you. Don't give up, it sounds like your on a good path.

• Members

I went first, my boyfriend was shy at first and I thought it was so adorable. I loved his reaction and saw so much excitement in his eyes. ;) He eventually returned the favor to me and I loved it very very much so!

• Members

I did first, I did next, I did last. One way street at my house.

She has fooled around with it a few times but spent more time fussing and picking hairs than giving. She said if I didn't have so much hair

she might do more. So I shaved that rascal bald. She's never come close since.

Oh Well, such is life.

• Members
I did first, I did next, I did last. One way street at my house.

She has fooled around with it a few times but spent more time fussing and picking hairs than giving. She said if I didn't have so much hair

she might do more. So I shaved that rascal bald. She's never come close since.

Oh Well, such is life.

I probably did it first. But, that was only because I was more the aggressor in this particular sex session. I just happened to be first putting my tongue in her pussy. She started sucking me too and I believe we did a hot sixty nine...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was first. I remember being a little worried that I wouldn't be able to since I was a little grossed out because it was the same organ he pees out of! Ew. But he kind of wanted to try it, and I really wanted to at least try. I loved it! He hated it. I kept trying, and eventually I got a better technique. I made sure to drink more water so that I would have plenty of saliva to make it nice and slippery, and I've even been able to take him into my throat a few times for a few seconds. It is the hottest foreplay for me. I think it is because of the power I hold over him (yes, he loves it now), whereas whenever he's trying to do foreplay on me, I'm too conscious of my body and what I'd like him to do instead of what he's doing. Plus, I know how much he doesn't like the taste of giving oral on me. Knowing he's not liking it and only doing it out of obligation makes it really unappetizing when he's giving me oral.

• Members

He went first. He loves the smells, the tastes, and the feel of my pussy, and lets me know of his enjoyment - and he can get me to cum like I never have before, and I have always been multi-orgasmic. It makes me very eager to return the favor and give him as much pleasure as he gives me.

To me, nothing is sexier than kissing each other with both of our juices mixing in... incredibly erotic for me.

• Members
He went first. He loves the smells, the tastes, and the feel of my pussy, and lets me know of his enjoyment - and he can get me to cum like I never have before, and I have always been multi-orgasmic. It makes me very eager to return the favor and give him as much pleasure as he gives me.

To me, nothing is sexier than kissing each other with both of our juices mixing in... incredibly erotic for me.

You said a mouthful, moon! (pun intended) :)

Seriously, I love when my wife licks her own pussy juice off my mouth and face.

I gave first. I usually have in past relationships as well, though it's soon reciprocated! LOL