Official Community Forums Home

Who First

dscn

• Members
I gave first. I usually have in past relationships as well, though it's soon reciprocated! LOL

We think oral is a big part of the fun in having sex. Who goes first can be who is slightly more dominant in this lovemaking session. I know with us, we try and have some variety in our sex life

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I gave her head first back when she was apprehensive about having full-blown intercourse for the first time. I never thought it was gross or repulsive in any way. She was initially embarrassed that I spent so much time admiring, exploring, and caressing her vulva. After assuring her that I thought it was all beautiful she relaxed and really enjoyed it. Oftentimes that's the biggest hurdle. I still really enjoy giving head, just wish she'd return the favor sometimes. C'est la vie. :rolleyes:

• Members

Plus, I know how much he doesn't like the taste of giving oral on me. Knowing he's not liking it and only doing it out of obligation makes it really unappetizing when he's giving me oral.

Did he actually tell you he doesn't like the taste or are you assuming it?

• Members

I'm sure I was first. I love it, find it exciting and I like the taste. There is a difference in the taste of the inside vs the clitoral area that always amazes me.

Another thing that amazes me is that (some) women like - love - doing men. "Someone" has a friend who loves to do a "standup" now and then. She kneels in front of him (both fully dressed) sucks him off to orgasm, she gets up, and they go on about their day.

It seems so one-sided, but she loves it.

• Review Team

I'm sure I was first. I love it, find it exciting and I like the taste. There is a difference in the taste of the inside vs the clitoral area that always amazes me.

Another thing that amazes me is that (some) women like - love - doing men. "Someone" has a friend who loves to do a "standup" now and then. She kneels in front of him (both fully dressed) sucks him off to orgasm, she gets up, and they go on about their day.

It seems so one-sided, but she loves it.

Yes, there are women like that, I can assure you. ;) And it is not one-sided as it might appear as women like this very much do get something from getting a man off like that.

• Members

Yes, there are women like that, I can assure you. ;) And it is not one-sided as it might appear as women like this very much do get something from getting a man off like that.

Sometimes my wife will start to suck my cock aggressively, telling me that she wants me to cum in her mouth. I feel a little guilty for not reciprocating and ask her if she wants me to stick my hard cock in her pussy. Sometimes, she says no, that she just wants to make me cum. Then, I ride with it until her magical tongue and mouth bring me right to the brink of orgasm. I tell her that I am going to shoot a load of cum in her mouth and she sucks even harder, taking in every drop of my sperm. Sometimes, I tell her to not swallow it and show it to me. Occasionally, I even bring my mouth to hers and swap spit and cum with her.

• Review Team

... Sometimes, I tell her to not swallow it and show it to me. Occasionally, I even bring my mouth to hers and swap spit and cum with her.

That is THE hottest thing I have never done - still holding out hope for some day, though ... <<sigh>>

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Ive shared some information of my first sexual intimacy with my GF (story submitted in the Articles Submitted Forum)...

And within the story submitted itself, I detailed how my GF orally satisfied me initially, however I quickly repaid the debt...

rolleyes.gif

• 2 years later...
  • Members

In every relationship I have had, I have been the one to perform oral first. It was a natural progression as I kissed my way down her body. It helps that performing oral sex for a woman is one of my favorite things to do.

• Like 1

• Members

I did in this relationship, but he does almost every time since then. I do give head for no reason or

expecting reciprocation, he just likes to make me cum/squirt as many times as humanly possible before

he allows himself to get off.

I LOVE the control older men have!!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

She was the first to give me a blowjob. I was on the phone a lot that day and she was kind of upset that we hadn't spent any time together.  So I was on another call lying on the couch and while I was on the phone, she unzipped my pants and stuck my dick in her mouth. Of course then I tried my hardest (no pun intended) to get off the phone to fully enjoy this! 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I used to be embarrassed about how soaking wet c

myorgasms from my pussy eaten.  Now I suck my , cum from my lover's beard. Nice to hear you enjoy making women come 😘

Edited by Pinknwet
Left out word
  • Like 3

• Members
On 6/3/2020 at 5:19 PM, Pinknwet said:

myorgasms from my pussy eaten.  Now I suck my , cum from my lover's beard. Nice to hear you enjoy making women come 😘

@Pinknwet rub your dripping wet pussy on my face, my hard tongue deep inside while your erected clit is pounding my nose. Pussy cum soaking my beard for you to enjoy . A pierced clit is exciting to suck on. Rainy horny Friday!

• Members
On 6/3/2020 at 4:19 PM, Pinknwet said:

Good for you 😉 I love it the wetter my woman is the harder I get thinking about my cock entering into a nice wet messy juicy lips 💦 Always makes for the best sex! 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Sounds like a great time. Hot me excited imagining doing that