Official Community Forums Home

Sexy Lingerie

taylorblu

• Members

I love a woman dressed in sexy lingerie, especially a corset with thigh high stockings. There is something about that look that boils my lust. If a woman is going to wear lingerie I am going to be happy. I want to see her in it, play with her, enjoy her. I don't want it off quickly. I like the tease and the eroticism. And fetish style lingerie will get my full attention every time. I appreciate it when a woman will wear lingerie and feel sexy.

• Like 2

• Members

M was like your boyfriend is WenWitch, couldn't wait to get me out of it. Now he likes me to leave it on. Well, most of it anyway :wub:

D

• Like 1

• Review Team

• Review Team

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I agree with wen...It makes me feel sexy and a bit of a turn on for me and I know my hubby loves seeing me in it.

• Like 1

• Members

I don't mind wearing something sexy for the woman I am with. If she is going to dress to impress then I am willing to do the same. Anything that she finds sexy I am willing to wear. I will even try to surprise her with something for her visual pleasure. I figure it goes both ways, if she is wearing lingerie and being sexy then I better step up my game for her.

• Review Team

I love looking at and seeing my GF in the dressing room when shes trying on sexy lingerie

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Its always a sweet surprise when me and Wen go out and she wears her thigh high's and guarder's and the infamous fuck me boots with crotch less or no panties under a somewhat short skirt and reveling blouse that i'm not aware she's wearing it underneath makes it hard to drive home when she pulls her skirt up and say's look at this :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

• Like 4

• Review Team

even better is driving home after a dinner and movie getting road head, :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

• Like 1

• Review Team

one of these dates im gona sneak out a toy of hers and make her drive then ill drive her with her vibrator while shes driving

• Like 1

• Review Team

Damn shes on her laptop looking at lingerie, looks like im gona need to get a 3rd job damn :o :o :o :o :o

• Like 1

• Members

The way it looks you may not have time for a third job. She will take care of your time. Soak it all in and enjoy. Having a sexy fun, lusty woman like Wen in your life is so ting to celebrate.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...