Official Community Forums Home

Dom Or Sub Which Do You Prefer?

nosleepnmesa

• Members
19 minutes ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

The confusion might be caused by my lack of understanding of navigating here.

No, not really....the quote you referenced was a bit confusing....but I think basically both in that quote are the 'other person'. 

Maybe....I think....kind of.... ;)

:)

• Members
17 hours ago, Kinkster said:

So....which one is the 'other person' ?

The other person that gets to use her body as a sex toy.

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

The other person that gets to use her body as a sex toy.

We are equal opportunity when it comes to a little light bondage. 

As in.....sometimes I will tie Mrs. Kinkster spread eagle on the bed, and yup....she's my sex toy all right!

And, sometimes she does the same to me!

I'll avoid the details, but it is a fun change of pace now & then!!

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

We are equal opportunity when it comes to a little light bondage. 

As in.....sometimes I will tie Mrs. Kinkster spread eagle on the bed, and yup....she's my sex toy all right!

And, sometimes she does the same to me!

I'll avoid the details, but it is a fun change of pace now & then!!

Glad you  have a obliging partner.

• Like 1

• Members

There should be more on this subject!

There's a lot of things you can do with a tied up spouse....trust me! A little soft rope, maybe some fuzzy handcuffs.....

And none of it mean or painful.....at all!!! (I think that's a lot of folks fear) 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I think you know where I stand. " a switch has the best of both worlds" I don't believe it is a choice.

• Like 2

• Members
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2006 at 4:31 PM, Mikayla1 said:

You know, I can switch from one to the other - I was a sub for many, many years, but then I was a DOM as a professional so I obviously can do both. I do believe that everyone has one side or the other that they truly PREFER. I don't think our personalities make it possible for us to be comfortable in both roles equally, as the true nature of DOM and sub are so polar opposite.

FOr me, as I have said, the sub is where my heart lies - although I can fake a DOM very, very well! In fact, I am looking forward to tonight, I just got my latest box from TT, and in it were a new set of restraints! WHoooppppeeeee! I will report back later!

Kayla

Bas

• Members

You know, I can switch from one to the other - I was a sub for many, many years, but then I was a DOM as a professional so I obviously can do both. I do believe that everyone has one side or the other that they truly PREFER. I don't think our personalities make it possible for us to be comfortable in both roles equally, as the true nature of DOM and sub are so polar opposite.

FOr me, as I have said, the sub is where my heart lies - although I can fake a DOM very, very well! In fact, I am looking forward to tonight, I just got my latest box from TT, and in it were a new set of restraints! WHoooppppeeeee! I will report back later!

Kayla

Not being a true switch, I suppose you would feel we don't exist.

• Members

I am a true switch. I can and do go both ways. The power of being a Dom can be intoxicating. The submission of being a Sub is electrifying. I get great pleasure with giving pleasure. When I am Dom I love being able to direct, push her to limits, explore the erotic. As a Sub I adore the affection, the giving of control for pleasure, the flogging. Now I just need to find someone who wants to play with me.

• Like 1

• Members

Kayla

For me it's not being able to enjoy both roles. Or I can assume either role. I just am both. Much as a bisexual person. Being a switch I envy the bisexuals . As I have said a switch a bisexual is enjoying the best of both worlds. I just am not a bisexual. I have to be around other naked men at the gym. But I wish I could use the ladies locker room. Completely comfortable being around naked women. The more the merrier. As long as they don't point and laugh!

• Members

I think the question should be " Dom , Sub or Switch. How about it "Wiskey Woman'

• Members

I'll will know when the woman gets here. Might have two subs, or two doms. in which case I will assume the opposite role even if that is not the way I am that day. Beats the hell out of no bondage at all.

• Like 1

• Members
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 2:08 PM, Kinkster said:

There should be more on this subject!

There's a lot of things you can do with a tied up spouse....trust me! A little soft rope, maybe some fuzzy handcuffs.....

And none of it mean or painful.....at all!!! (I think that's a lot of folks fear) 

I enjoy enough pain to get some adrenilin  surging , I believe it enhances the orgasm.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
6 minutes ago, Gadget Geek said:

Both! My wife and I switch it up often. :D

YUP! That's what we do!!!

Nothing like being tied up, and getting a mouthful of something!!

;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:47 AM, H. Housewife said:

I finally got to experience a fantastic strip show the other night. I wicked wanted to take over this one hot guy who was giving us a sexy show smacking a girl's ass with his belt. 

Can you tell me more about the job offer. Dominatrix. I know very little. Would it be a dungeon with lots of people. Enlighten me darling.

• Members
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:19 PM, Big Rack said:

Id like to hear more on it.  I think I'd have to be the submissive one, unless I was really angry that day... Lol. 

I think it depends on the woman's personality .... Wouldn't it?  

I don't think I would let you tie me up. I heard from you when you were angry. You were brutal when we were story telling!. Picked up by the "hook" . You will get some messages from others now.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon 2112 said:

I've been in both roles, love them both. Being Dom I feel sexy and powerful. But I also love when my husband takes control. So hot 

Glad to meet another "switch" some teachers on here don't think we exist. Or proclaim you are primarily one or the other. There theories do not include me. How about you. Go private if you want or this is ok too.

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

Glad to meet another "switch" some teachers on here don't think we exist. Or proclaim you are primarily one or the other. There theories do not include me. How about you. Go private if you want or this is ok too.

I'll play any role, just depends on my mood 😜

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Cinnamon 2112 said:

So if you had to to identify would you say Sub,Dom, or Switch

• Like 1

• Members
20 minutes ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

So if you had to to identify would you say Sub,Dom, or Switch

Switch for sure

5 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

• Like 1