Official Community Forums Home

Welcome Back!

Rob

Welcome back to the forum! Some changes have been made and I hope you like them. I am going to put the board back up online tonight. :)

• Members

Welcome back to the forum! Some changes have been made and I hope you like them. I am going to put the board back up online tonight. smile.gif

It was interesting. I was just telling a few other members that I got to the sign on screen and laughed. I had to think to remember my sign on. I am glad to see it back up. Hoping to get chatting with everyone soon.

Hello members!

Just a few quick things... The chat room is not setup right now. I didn't see many people using it in the past but I will get that up in the next week or two.

Also, for those of you using IE, you will notice some missing images. These will be fixed next week. I guess I was just too excited to turn the forum back on. Hint: use Firefox. :)

Rob

YAY!!! Glad to see we're up & running again! WOOT!!!

• Members

YEA!!!!! YOU'RE BACK....

.............. just one question what's IE

• Members

IE = Internet Explorer ;)

• Members

IE = Internet Explorer ;)

:rolleyes: OH, thanks guess I'm not using it......

I hope everyone likes the changes. I am going to try to get on the board soon to interact with more of you. Please feel free to send over any feedback. I may not always get back to comments, but I do read them all.

:)

• Members

Now that I have figured out how to change the 'skin' from a very cartoonish view (TooTimid C) to one that appeals to me more (IP.Board) I'm liking it. Nice job!

• Members

Slick slick slick. Thanks Rob & TT team for the new forum skintasticness! So fun, bubbly and bright. diggin it!

• Members

I like the new look of the board, however can I make one small suggestion? I liked it better when you can view the new posts before clicking on the "section" like member news, photos ect.. That way your not having to constantly click on the main category to see if anyone new posted.

• Members

Angelkisses - just curious, do you mean something different than clicking on the "view new content" button in the upper right of the main page?

• Members

Angelkisses - just curious, do you mean something different than clicking on the "view new content" button in the upper right of the main page?

I mean with the old forum, you could go to the main page and just scroll down and see what the last post was and when under each "sub forum"

for example..under everything else..there would be the would it make you hot if...and who made that last post and when without having to click the everything else..to scroll down..it automatically showed you if there was a new post in that section.

• Members

Wow! This place looks great.

My BF works in web/forum creation and coding, so I have some idea what a huge feat it is to convert from one format to another. Three big cheers for you!

Thank you, for all your hard work on our behalf.

Having the sign in bar & user nav at the bottom is a little different. At first I didn't even see it, so that has been a bit frustrating to train myself to look there.

My suspicion is that with all the "store" site info being at the top yo didn't want to clutter it up further, which would make sense. Prime real estate up there, but that's where everyone is trained to look. It's the common spot.

Is it just me?

• Members

Wow! This place looks great.

My BF works in web/forum creation and coding, so I have some idea what a huge feat it is to convert from one format to another. Three big cheers for you!

Thank you, for all your hard work on our behalf.

Having the sign in bar & user nav at the bottom is a little different. At first I didn't even see it, so that has been a bit frustrating to train myself to look there.

My suspicion is that with all the "store" site info being at the top yo didn't want to clutter it up further, which would make sense. Prime real estate up there, but that's where everyone is trained to look. It's the common spot.

Is it just me?

I am liking the setup of the new site. The first couple times it took remembering that the sign on was at the bottom but now I am used to it.

• Members

My computer just keeps me logged in, so I don't have to search for the login. That's cuz I'm lazy like that!!!

Thanks for the replies. One feature I love is the fast reply. No more do you have to click the reply button, you can just start typing in the box at the bottom of the page.

Feel free to keep the feedback coming. I really love hearing what are members think. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

As I've said, love the new format, the only thing I miss is there use to be an prompt to see all the posts for the last day, week, month. This made it so much easier to find specific post, rather than searching through as we do now. Any chance it may come back?

As I've said, love the new format, the only thing I miss is there use to be an prompt to see all the posts for the last day, week, month. This made it so much easier to find specific post, rather than searching through as we do now. Any chance it may come back?

It is still available. Just a new location. : ) Look right above the footer and you will see a light grey navigation bar. In that bar you will see a link for "today's active content". Once you click on that link you can then select which time period you would like... this is found on bottom right of page.

This is what I use when I come to boards to skim and catch up.

• Members

It is still available. Just a new location. : ) Look right above the footer and you will see a light grey navigation bar. In that bar you will see a link for "today's active content". Once you click on that link you can then select which time period you would like... this is found on bottom right of page.

This is what I use when I come to boards to skim and catch up.

Completely missed that. Thanks!

• Members

Hello members!

Just a few quick things... The chat room is not setup right now. I didn't see many people using it in the past but I will get that up in the next week or two.

Also, for those of you using IE, you will notice some missing images. These will be fixed next week. I guess I was just too excited to turn the forum back on. Hint: use Firefox. smile.gif

Rob

Was curious about chat and thought I would follow up to see if there is an idea when this will be back up. Thanks.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy