Official Community Forums Home

• Members

ok. i was watching this video on youtube and started thinking,

What do you guys think of fake breasts??

I think that if it's done nicely, they are fine, but women that go up 2 or 3 cupsizes (like to DD or bigger) are nuts and i don't think i would like that..

I want to get my breasts done, because mine didn't fill out and I feel pretty crappy about them, but after getting married i feel a little better, but it affect the way clothes fit my chest & it really affects my bras.. (one is bigger then the other) I often wonder if it's due to my hormone change so quickly, being i was pregnant at 14...

don't want to get this topic as heated as the "breastfeeding one" so please, just be nice & state your personal opinion :D thanks

• Members

ok. i was watching this video on youtube and started thinking,

What do you guys think of fake breasts??

I think that if it's done nicely, they are fine, but women that go up 2 or 3 cupsizes (like to DD or bigger) are nuts and i don't think i would like that..

I want to get my breasts done, because mine didn't fill out and I feel pretty crappy about them, but after getting married i feel a little better, but it affect the way clothes fit my chest & it really affects my bras.. (one is bigger then the other) I often wonder if it's due to my hormone change so quickly, being i was pregnant at 14...

don't want to get this topic as heated as the "breastfeeding one" so please, just be nice & state your personal opinion :D thanks

If correcting your bust makes you feel better, I say go for it! I am in the opposite end of the spectrum here. I am a DDD and would LOVE LOVE LOVE a reduction. A full C would be nice.

My cousin was a B when she got pregnant with her first, and was thrilled when her bust line started to grow dramatically. By the end of the pregnancy she was a full D, and she HATED them. Her back hurt, they were knocking things over ect. Be very very careful what you wish for.

• Members

If correcting your bust makes you feel better, I say go for it! I am in the opposite end of the spectrum here. I am a DDD and would LOVE LOVE LOVE a reduction. A full C would be nice.

My cousin was a B when she got pregnant with her first, and was thrilled when her bust line started to grow dramatically. By the end of the pregnancy she was a full D, and she HATED them. Her back hurt, they were knocking things over ect. Be very very careful what you wish for.

yeah. that's why i'm not making any moves

i know someone that had double I's... she had a breast reduction because it was killing her back, insurance paid for it... <_< , they took off over half of the breasts and she still has bigger then DD's... :o

• Members

As a woman with naturally large (and luckily perky) D cup breasts, I think that natural breasts are quite nice. However, as a bi-sexual woman I have to admit to liking nicely done fake ones too. I hate the freakishly large ones, but I am a big boob girl, I like C cup or larger and firm, fake ones can be quite nice. I think that whatever you do it should be done for YOU not for anyone else.

• Members

I don't like the looks of the huge, fake boobs. It is so cliche to have big, fake double bubbles. I find a well proportioned natural figure MUCH more attractive than the obviously fake, top heavy figure.

My wife has natural B's and I think they are fabulous! Especially after two kids. She has gone back and forth on wanting implants. I tell her I'm happy with her's as-is.

that's wonderful!!

I too, don't mind either one. I would love to get a "perk-job" since I proudly breastfed my daughter for a year. However, they look pretty good anyway. I don't like the look of freakishly large boobs that you can just TELL that they're fake. As far as watching any women in adult movies, I don't like seeing the ones where you can SEE the silicone/saline filled bags, and the boobs look wrinkly around the edges. I don't like it. Ever watch the second kid's movie Madagascar? Where Motomoto sings "I like 'em round, I like 'em plumb-aye"? That would be what I prefer. LOL

• Members

i dont like women who have huge fake boobs! ive got naturally big boobs and it makes us natural busty ladies less special! :) lol

if it makes you happy, do what you want. i just found out my stepmom has fake boobs. i remember wondering why her (40-ish) boobs looked so perky compared to (my 20-ish) boobs, now i know. more power to ya!

i honestly wish i had smaller boobs! my back always hurts, can't find a bra, or a bikini, and ther're really uncomfortable. im 5ft tall with DD boobs, im very uncomforable. my bf will hold my boobs up for me once in a while so i can breathe real deep, he doesnt mind :)

...boobs

• Members

I say if women want to do it for their own self esteem to feel better about themselves, go for it!!

I would never ask a woman to get a boob job just for me! Rather selfish, if you ask me!

I will be absolutely frank with you. As a boob man I love boobs, period. Big ones, small ones, perky, low-riders, you name it. I think most men are like this; while we might prefer bigger or smaller, generally speaking we just like.

If you're thinking about getting a boob job, do it because you want to and, unless you're in a long-term relationship, don't worry about what men will think about it. Regarding size, just choose the one you're happy with, and think more about comfort and boob-to-hip ratio more than the ba-ba-boom factor. Whatever you're carrying, men will want to see and touch and enjoy. Even growing one cup size can be enough. My wife went from an A cup to a B cup after childbirth and even though her size is still smallish, you would not believe how much I noticed and how much her figure has changed.

The only real problem I have with boob jobs is when they just look artificial. A boob should never look and feel like a beachball! So, when and if you decide to do it, keep in mind that a naturally shaped breast should be a key point.

Good luck!

JMann

• Members

I will be absolutely frank with you. As a boob man I love boobs, period. Big ones, small ones, perky, low-riders, you name it. I think most men are like this; while we might prefer bigger or smaller, generally speaking we just like.

If you're thinking about getting a boob job, do it because you want to and, unless you're in a long-term relationship, don't worry about what men will think about it. Regarding size, just choose the one you're happy with, and think more about comfort and boob-to-hip ratio more than the ba-ba-boom factor. Whatever you're carrying, men will want to see and touch and enjoy. Even growing one cup size can be enough. My wife went from an A cup to a B cup after childbirth and even though her size is still smallish, you would not believe how much I noticed and how much her figure has changed.

The only real problem I have with boob jobs is when they just look artificial. A boob should never look and feel like a beachball! So, when and if you decide to do it, keep in mind that a naturally shaped breast should be a key point.

Good luck!

JMann

hahaha! i read this and immediately thought of my husband, he is a boob man too. I am going to wait to get anything, I'm still very young (20) and want to have a couple more kids.. (we'll see about that) and I'm sure they'll develop more then as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Fake breasts are interesting, but that's about it. Natural large ones are nice; I personally prefer small breasts, though.

• Members

I say that if your unhappy with your size, and you have the money, change it. But don't do it because someone told you to, or told you that you should. Do it because YOU want to. I personally love the feel of real breasts, smaller or bigger, although big breasts are a little too much for me. Necking with a woman with nice larg-C to small-D sized breasts is AWESOME. :lol: Sorry, got side-tracked... B)

• Members

I personally love the feel of real breasts, smaller or bigger, although big breasts are a little too much for me. Necking with a woman with nice larg-C to small-D sized breasts is AWESOME. :lol: Sorry, got side-tracked... B)

hahaha.. wish i could try that

• 6 years later...
  • Members

I think I just love women so breast size is never an issue. I like small, medium and big. As long as the woman I am with is fun, sexy, interesting, intelligent, adventurous and open minded I am all in. I simply like a woman who is comfortable with her body and confident. As long as she likes her boobs/breasts I also like them.

• Like 2

• Review Team

I'm not a fan of fake breasts, I don't know why women would want to do that when they are beautiful just the way they are.

However I can see the point of reduction because of the pain a women would go through, My first wife was a DD and she had lots of shoulder and back pain

• Like 1