Official Community Forums Home

Today's Email Promotion Free $79.95 Vibe

Rob

• Members

WHAT A FANTASTIC DEAL!!!!!

Plus, the newsletter is awesome - if I do say so myself!

Yes, Yahoo does give us the most problems. Instant message me your emails and I will make sure you have not been put on our "bounced" list. If an email gets bounced too many times, we put it on our bounced list.

Rob

• Members

strange.... i'm on your email list and never saw anything about this and I get TT's email blasts regularly. very odd.

• Members

What if, like me, you signed up but because your on yahoo, only get them once in a blue, blue moon?

lil sis anytime I see anything I will make sure you get it also...hehee. Gotta take care of you or daddy will get mad....lol.

• Members

Funny, I usually get all the emails from TT, I think, but I have not received this one.

• Members

Funny, I usually get all the emails from TT, I think, but I have not received this one.

Me too LL. I had forwarded an email blast to a girlfriend who opted out, getting me bumped off the email blast list. Possibly the same problem?

• Members

Me too LL. I had forwarded an email blast to a girlfriend who opted out, getting me bumped off the email blast list. Possibly the same problem?

I don't think that was the problem.... not sure why it happened. I resigned up hoping to get the mailing but haven't received it. What about you?

• Members

I don't think that was the problem.... not sure why it happened. I resigned up hoping to get the mailing but haven't received it. What about you?

E-mail rob, he'll give you the address to add to your address book as it maybe being popped as spam. mine was. Also make sure to check your spam folder, I accidently send things there all the time and once it gets flagged, unless you unspam it , it doesn't come back out. OR at least it shouldnt...

• Members

E-mail rob, he'll give you the address to add to your address book as it maybe being popped as spam. mine was. Also make sure to check your spam folder, I accidently send things there all the time and once it gets flagged, unless you unspam it , it doesn't come back out. OR at least it shouldnt...

All of my TT mail is separated into a separate folder. I't how I set it up. However I checked through all my folders, just in case, nope not there either. weird! I did send Rob a pm. Hopefully we can get it fixed. I hate to miss out on the news letter and such a fabulous giveaway.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy