Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Forum Feedback

Rob

Now that the new look of the forum has been up a bit and has had a chance to set in, I wanted to start a thread for feedback for changes that you would like to see made to the forum. Over the next few weeks we will collect the feedback and use it to make changes to the forum this summer.

Please feel free to fire away. :)

• Members

Hi Rob!

I have to admit, when the forum first changed I did NOT like it. :( However, now that I have gotten used to it, and have had a chance to post around and see how the message center works (BTW, love that a little # appears by my name to tell me how many messages I have) I really like it.

If I had one complaint, and this may just be on my computer b/c I use a laptop most of the time, it is that the sign-in page is odd. I have to scroll down my screen to get it to appear. I wish it was easier to see, but this is minor I suppose

Thanks for taking an interest in what we all notice / like / dislike!

• Members

This is not intuitive at all; other format was far more user friendly and far less laborious. I'd also note that there appears to be far less activity on the forum. If you objective is to increase sales, the forum needs to be as easy to use as possible for people to hang out. (Keeping in mind that I'm a bit 'slow'!)

• Members

I have to say I like the new setup. Yes it took getting used to but hey we have to always be open for change. Mik I have the same thing for sign on regardless of whether I am on my desktop or laptop. Hyokahey in the last 8-12 months the forum has slowed down but actually since this came back up it seems to have picked up a little and hopefully we can pick up a bunch of new members by chance.

I know when the board first came back up I think everyone was so excited that we were posting alot and it has calmed a little but that is to be expected.

A few of us were talking about the chat room and how we would like that to come back up. That is how some of us became good friends as it gave a chance to discuss things in real time versus posting and waiting. Hopefully that comes back up.

I have the same issue with the sign in area on my desktop. I think it's just the page itself, not what you're using to access the site. I did like the statuses that the other forum had, like posts, and all that, but, change is good too. This seemed to be geared for younger crowds, being more colorful, which can be a good thing. For some reason, the font color won't load on my page. I can put my mouse on it, but, when I click it, nothing comes up. Size, font, no problem, color....problem. Another thing I don't like is how you have to do a couple extra steps to see all of the posts, but what's a few clicks amoung friends? LOL

• Members

Okay so i like the new forums, I don't think it's any less user friendly than it was was before. My only whine, which really is nothing, is I miss our titles, like guru and such. They were fun! The only thing I'd LOVE to see instead of just the chat, is a messanger like on facebook, but I'm sure that's a pain in the ass so the chat would be our best bet! Cause I miss talking in real time with people!

• Members

Love the new forum skin. Light, bubbly, fun.

Thoughts so far:

- The message area = much better. The old one was quite clunky. And yes, as Mik said, having a # show up is bueno.

- LOVE the fast reply at the bottom of threads.

- The tabs on the main page are great for viewing new content as well as quick reads on new members,gallery, etc.

- Picture viewing received quite a facelift. I like that when you click on an image it shows up as a polaroid. FUN!

- I do agree that the number one downfall to this new forum layout is the bottom sign in. Its just not very user friendly or well, obvious.

As far as board activity, that will always come in waves as from what I've seen in the last couple of years. People come and go, new questions are asked, new problems arise. Board activity rising also depends on all of us remembering to share part of our lives on here. It doesn't have to only be about sex, desires or problems. Creating a forum family is what causes movement.

• Members

Hi Rob!

I have to admit, when the forum first changed I did NOT like it. :( However, now that I have gotten used to it, and have had a chance to post around and see how the message center works (BTW, love that a little # appears by my name to tell me how many messages I have) I really like it.

If I had one complaint, and this may just be on my computer b/c I use a laptop most of the time, it is that the sign-in page is odd. I have to scroll down my screen to get it to appear. I wish it was easier to see, but this is minor I suppose

Thanks for taking an interest in what we all notice / like / dislike!

Mirroring your post! I think it is in fact because you use a laptop because that sign in toolbar thingy is always there at the bottom of the screen on mine... :)

Okay so I did notice that things like the bold button (add a link, smiley etc) and such aren't working, which could just be me, but maybe someone else could try too?

Nope, not just you. I can't get the color to work for me. And, now that I tried the smiley thing, that won't work for me either. I have all the latest updates to get, so I'm not sure why this is.....

• Members

Nope, not just you. I can't get the color to work for me. And, now that I tried the smiley thing, that won't work for me either. I have all the latest updates to get, so I'm not sure why this is.....

hmmmm well now i feel less left out! :)

• Members

i do like the new forum! More 'current' looking than the old. I do miss the chat though - I was not a regular in there, but I did have couple friends that I would meet there. I don't have the issue with the sign in box - it is at the bottom of my screen B)

• Members

well for me, i was gone so long and coming back to this format was kinda cool. it was very easy for me to get started again. i had to try to remember my user name and password, but that wasn't hard. i do miss seeing things like "student, guru, etc.." below the pictures.

Thanks for the feedback. I am testing the smiles :unsure::huh:

and the fonts and color and sizes.

It seems to work fine for me. Are you talking about something else?

• Members

the colors, sizes and smiles work for me as well.

@ SuzyP and ufnny if you go to the bottom left corner when you are replying you will see a drop down menut next to the one that says English(USA). Drop it down and change the view to IP.Board you will get to see your titles again.

As far as the sign on. Mine is in the same place whether I use my laptop or desktop.

I wonder if browser type is what is causing the issues with using fonts, colors and smileys. I use IE 8.0 biggrin.gif

• Members

@ SuzyP and ufnny if you go to the bottom left corner when you are replying you will see a drop down menut next to the one that says English(USA). Drop it down and change the view to IP.Board you will get to see your titles again.

As far as the sign on. Mine is in the same place whether I use my laptop or desktop.

I wonder if browser type is what is causing the issues with using fonts, colors and smileys. I use IE 8.0 biggrin.gif

Yeah i figure it's my browser needs to be updated.

Oh another feature i like, when I click on a topic it jumps me right the newest post from the last time i viewed, super handy!

• Members

i do not like the look of that different format at all.. I just tried it for about 10 minutes.. confused the hell out of me.. and looks way too huge for my liking.. i'll stick with this, if i really wanna see a title, i'll go look at their page :D

thanks tho! :D

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy