Official Community Forums Home

36 Things Every Single Girl Must Do Before She Settles Down

• Members

My link

Thought this was a great article!! Empower yourself before you take on a new relationship!

• Members

I did some of this stuff before my first boyfriend (now HB). :lol: Although I would love to do the rest. I know what to do if something happens between my HB and I.

• Members

I liked all of them. But for me personally--

I would have to add one more thing to that list --

HAVE LOTS OF SEX !!!!!! (or at least - "HAVE SEX " !!)

If I could go back and change one thing before I "settled down"

I would have done things differently.

My husband and I talk about this a lot.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Where is the list of ... "36 things every single Guy must do before he settles down" ...Again...

But I do like the idea of Sex, Sex and more Sex as suggested by WendyNY...

cool.gif

• Members

Where is the list of ... "36 things every single Guy must do before he settles down" ...Again...

But I do like the idea of Sex, Sex and more Sex as suggested by WendyNY...

cool.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif probably because men do it all anyway.

• Members

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif probably because men do it all anyway.

Please dont listen to ole wives tales, by stereotyping men...Or have you painted all Men with that broad brush with the same color...Somehow I dont believe so...Or, maybe Im hoping not.

biggrin.gif

• Members

Please dont listen to ole wives tales, by stereotyping men...Or have you painted all Men with that broad brush with the same color...Somehow I dont believe so...Or, maybe Im hoping not.

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif No, I haven't really. I love men, and know what I wrote isn't necessarily true for most but it is fun to tease with old generalizations.

• Members

laugh.gif No, I haven't really. I love men, and know what I wrote isn't necessarily true for most but it is fun to tease with old generalizations.

I firmly believe we would have a great time if we were ever to meet...Not necessarily as a Sexual encounter, but you seem like someone I could converse with, maybe even flirt with without real meaning, as we're both in relationships...You seem like someone I could have a good time with... Such a tease, and I love to be teased...cool.gif

• Members

I firmly believe we would have a great time if we were ever to meet...Not necessarily as a Sexual encounter, but you seem like someone I could converse with, maybe even flirt with without real meaning, as we're both in relationships...You seem like someone I could have a good time with... Such a tease, and I love to be teased...cool.gif

Thank you California it is fun, let me know the next time your in the NE, USA.

• Members

Thank you California it is fun, let me know the next time your in the NE, USA.

NE as in Nebraska, New England, North East???...I believe I'll need GPS coordinates....cool.gif

• Members

NE as in Nebraska, New England, North East???...I believe I'll need GPS coordinates....cool.gif

laugh.gif Now really Ready, do I have to tell you which one of those fits? How about you take a wild guess.

• Members

laugh.gif Now really Ready, do I have to tell you which one of those fits? How about you take a wild guess.

Even if I were to guess correctly, it would still leave me guessing...:rolleyes:

• Members

What could you possibly be guessing at?

Guess, Wondering, Speculating...Imagination running rampant...:rolleyes: