Official Community Forums Home

Share A Masturbation Tip

Rob

Contest Closed: Winners Selected Below

Share a masturbation tip with us and have a chance to win one of five $20 gift cards!

Not logged in? Not a member? You must be a member and logged in to post your reply.

[members click here to login] \ [new members click here to join (it's free)]

At random we will select 5 entries to win the prize.

• Members

Hmmmm, I think I have shared too many masturbation tips, but....my best one is:

SEDUCE YOURSELF

Whether you are a man or a woman, when you set out to have solo time, make sure you give yourself the same love, devotion and time that you would a parther. Get in the mood, be naked (or mostly), have your favorite music on, light candles. Seduce yourself and the orgasm you have during solo time will be so much more than just 'rubbing one out' - it will truly be an ORGASMIC EXPERIENCE!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I would definately say setting. Also think about changing it around from time to time. Don't always go for that go to toy or lube. Try other things...you never know what you might find out. The most important thing is to just relax, enjoy and take your time. Why rush it.

There are some FANTASTIC tips so far!

My best masturbation tip is:

EXPERIMENT with many different things, ways, touches, & places. GIVE yourself the chance to really ENJOY it, and never feel guilty about masturbating.

• Members

i stand by all those great tips! you cant have a great orgasm while thinking about your day, or school work you need to finish, or how much more money you need to pay rent. just relax and think about how great touching yourself, the way you want to be touched, feels. the best thing about playing with yourself is that you dont have to worry about how you look, or pleasing someone else. its all about you!

• Members

$20 Gift Card Winner!

It's not enough just to take time for yourself, you must do everything possible to insure your alone time won't be interrupted. There is nothing more frustrating than being disturbed in the middle of your alone time and having to stay in that zone for the rest of the day......

• Members

Wow, a lot of great tips here. Mine would be to try new things. Some of my favorite toys are ones that I never looked twice about until there was a sale, a freebie, or someone talked me into it.

• Members

Do it in front of your spouse/partner!

I definately agree with you on this one. Mutual mastubation is a lot of fun and very hot. To watch each other please ourselves and as we reach orgasm is very nice.

• Members

It's always easier in the shower. Especially for me since I'm a squirter, that way there's no mess. Also the water feels nice on your skin, and if you have a removable head, holding the water jets up to your clit is heaven.

• Members

$20 Gift Card Winner!

be spontaneous. feeling hot and bothered, go for it. lock a door, do it in the bathroom. I used to call up my boyfriend while he was at work, and do it while he was on the phone, he'd answer to me moaning & pleasing myself :D

• Members

$20 Gift Card Winner!

I know this is a controversial point amongst straight men, but slipping a finger back and pressing up against the anus ridiculously intensifies orgasms. Also, if you aren't alone, having someone kiss all over your body while you please yourself is amazing.

• Members

Do it in front of your spouse/partner!

LOVE it!

never masturbate astride a camel that has fleas, in a sandstorm, without lubricant

You are CRAZY! LOL

I submit: Do it in secret but in public. At a function, your hand under the table... some orgasm balls in place, Dancing at a club or at a wedding... that could be one to remember!!