discreet sex toys & vibrators for women

Welcome Guest!

Hello and welcome to TooTimid's private adult forum. Here you can anonymously discuss adult topics with like-minded people. We do require an account to use selected sections of our forums, you can register an account by using this link: Click To Register - It's FREE & Anonymous | Click To Sign-in

Photo

Too Big To Deep Throat?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 College22

College22

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Marital status:Not Telling

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:53 PM

I have been able to deep throat before, but my current boyfriend is a good bit larger than I am used to and I cannot seem to do it for him. Is it possible that he is too wide for my throat? I have a small mouth and still have my tonsils in. I try to make him fit but I am worried if I try too hard and do make it, it might get stuck.

#2 Tyger

Tyger

Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,887 posts
  • Interests:Photography, music, jewelry-making, reading, writing, web-surfing, texting, keeping in touch with friends, family, animals, gardening.
  • Marital status:Single
  • # of sex toys you own?:THEY'RE TAKING OVER!!!
  • What is your age & gender?:**female~39

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:10 PM

I don't think it would get stuck, unless he jammed it in there really hard, and even then, it's a stretch (no pun intended). However, as a woman that has a physically small mouth (though my dentist refuses to write that down for me, and everyone that knows me & my, um, verbal skills won't believe that I do have a small mouth), I can definitely understand your concern.

The biggest issue I can foresee is that you may gag on the width of his cock. It happens. It takes time, and practice to subdue the gag reflex. I would suggest that, if you want to deepthroat him eventually, let him know that he is on the large size, especially for your mouth, and that you want to take the oral aspect of your lovin' slow, and practice. Let him know that, until your use to his size, that you would like to be in control of how deep he can go in your mouth. Trust me, most men won't argue with this, and will glow with the compliment of how big he is! :)