Official Community Forums Home

Totally Random Thoughts, Ideas, Perspectives!

Tyger

So, the other thread seemed to be getting quite a bit of traffic. I thought I'd start a fresh one. So, please leave a message at the sound of the tone.....BEEEEP!!! ;)

• Members

So, the other thread seemed to be getting quite a bit of traffic. I thought I'd start a fresh one. So, please leave a message at the sound of the tone.....BEEEEP!!! ;)

[spoken at the sound of the tone] Hi, this is Stu! Just randomly thinking about a spontaneous sexual encounter in a semi-public place. How about inside a stuck elevator in highrise city building? (recording - the sounds of this sex session may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes) :)

Sounds good to me. Thought about getting stuck in an elevator with woman dressed in a black mini-skirt, with a tight sweater and calf-high boots. Elevator gets stuck and she gets really agitated. So, I have to calm her down (and convince her that this is a rare moment of heat and passion that we should take advantage of). I make love to her and end up jacking her up against the wall with her legs wrapped around me and thrusting my rock hard cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy. We grunt loudly with each thrust as I eventually unload a thick wad of cum inside her. Is that random enough?

• Members

I am really ready for this heatwave to end. We don't get summers this bad. My grass is burned, temps above 100 for several day in a row, pool. water like bath water and the poor kids want nothing to do with it. I don't blame them I wouldn't either. Talk about extremes. This winter normally we get about 19 inches of snow we had close to 80 inches. Now we are normally in the 80's we are in the 100's. I surrender.

Needing a lot of batteries, gotta win the lottery, and I want to get a Ford Mustang!!! LOL

• Members

[spoken at the sound of the tone] Hi, this is Stu! Just randomly thinking about a spontaneous sexual encounter in a semi-public place. How about inside a stuck elevator in highrise city building? (recording - the sounds of this sex session may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes) :)

Sounds good to me. Thought about getting stuck in an elevator with woman dressed in a black mini-skirt, with a tight sweater and calf-high boots. Elevator gets stuck and she gets really agitated. So, I have to calm her down (and convince her that this is a rare moment of heat and passion that we should take advantage of). I make love to her and end up jacking her up against the wall with her legs wrapped around me and thrusting my rock hard cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy. We grunt loudly with each thrust as I eventually unload a thick wad of cum inside her. Is that random enough?

wow... I wrote something very similar one time!!

• Members

BORED!!! I need to get back on here!!!!

• Members

BORED!!! I need to get back on here!!!!

Yea! Me too, but I have no time.... Kids are older and it's busier than ever.

SQUIRREL!! LOL

• Members

wow... I wrote something very similar one time!!

I did not steal that. It came from straight between my legs! :)

• Members

I did not steal that. It came from straight between my legs! :)

LOL I am sure it DID I never posted it publicly... :)

Sometimes I feel like the secret freak in the room...

• Members

I wish there was a "like" button for posts... :P

• Members

Feeling so gloomy and drained today... but a friend of mine joined the forum so YAY!

• Members

is offically done at my other job tomorrow. last day :D then it's off to the full time one in the clinic. so excited.. really wants me to go back to work... but this baby is gonna push that off more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If the milk is spoiled, does that mean the cow's pampered? :)

more importantly, if you make that cow laugh, will milk come out of his nose?

LOL I love the milk/cow saying! Cute!!

OK, say it with me, "My name is Tyger, and I AM a Facebook addict!" LOL

• Members

LOL I love the milk/cow saying! Cute!!

OK, say it with me, "My name is Tyger, and I AM a Facebook addict!" LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: I saw it as a bumper sticker and really liked it. No FB for me, sorry.

• Members

It is nice to not have the temperature hovering around 100 for a few days or the humidity being high. Granted we had to get through some really nasty storms in the past week to get there. I guess the old gotta give a little to get a little is true...lol

• Members

It is nice to not have the temperature hovering around 100 for a few days or the humidity being high. Granted we had to get through some really nasty storms in the past week to get there. I guess the old gotta give a little to get a little is true...lol

Agree!

Yes, we are soooooo screwed!!!

• Members

Yes, we are soooooo screwed!!!

you must be sweltering! Stay in and stay cool is that's possible.