Official Community Forums Home

Totally Random Thoughts, Ideas, Perspectives!

Tyger

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: I saw it as a bumper sticker and really liked it. No FB for me, sorry.

I joined FB to keep track of my teenagers. Amazing what you learn about your kids!!!

• Members

In the past my kids have given me their passwords, it's been years and they never changed them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

LOL I love the milk/cow saying! Cute!!

OK, say it with me, "My name is Tyger, and I AM a Facebook addict!" LOL

My name is (not Tyger) and I AM a Facebook addict!!!

• Members

Petty drama really pisses me off!

Allergies blow. ;P

• Members

Had a nice vacation but unfortunately it ended really sad. For the last year my grandmother had been in and out of the hospital a lot. Unfortunately Thursday she took a turn for the worst which was while I was still away. I cut my trip short a day and came home Saturday. I went and saw her Saturday and Sunday....early Monday morning she passed away at the age of 88. It is very difficult as my 7 year old is very close to her. I sat down and talked to her yesterday. My head knows she needed to not suffer anymore but my heart doesn't want to accept it.

• Members

Had a nice vacation but unfortunately it ended really sad. For the last year my grandmother had been in and out of the hospital a lot. Unfortunately Thursday she took a turn for the worst which was while I was still away. I cut my trip short a day and came home Saturday. I went and saw her Saturday and Sunday....early Monday morning she passed away at the age of 88. It is very difficult as my 7 year old is very close to her. I sat down and talked to her yesterday. My head knows she needed to not suffer anymore but my heart doesn't want to accept it.

Sorry about the passing of your grandmother. Cherish the beautiful memories she left in your mind and heart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Our son was named bus monitor today! Whooohooo! Last school year he was the one in trouble on a daily basis. I so hope this change lasts!

Another thought: I know it may be needed, but the Katrina anniversay stuff is really tearing me up (I was entrenched in the relief efforts - the coverage is breaking my heart all over again. :( )

• Members

I am really wishing that I could hire some really hot/tough/oiled-up men to pack and move my stuff... So glad that the weather is cool now! Makes packing and moving much nicer. B)

• Review Team

Tired of being considered heartless and uncaring. Tired of not being good enough...

You are most certainly not heartless or uncaring and anyone who thinks you are is a dumb ass! And you most certainly are "good enough" and anyone who disagrees is not good enough for you!!!

• Review Team

Sometimes I am so filled with hate. It's wrong, I don't like it, but it's become my life. What to do?

• Members

Sometimes I am so filled with hate. It's wrong, I don't like it, but it's become my life. What to do?

I feel that way a lot, too. I think we have to adjust our way of thinking. Easier said than done, I know. I am lately of the opinion that we need to have better feelings about ourselves in order to feel less hateful.

In other words, I really have NO idea how to fix this...

• Members

I feel that way a lot, too. I think we have to adjust our way of thinking. Easier said than done, I know. I am lately of the opinion that we need to have better feelings about ourselves in order to feel less hateful.

In other words, I really have NO idea how to fix this...

Look at yourself in the mirror every day and tell yourself you love yourself and your are true of heart. Look yourself in the eye when you say this and mean it when you say it and keep repeating it every morning. Eventually you'll see a difference.

• Members

Had a random thought about a very 'flexible' hottie putting her feet around the back of her head while I fuck her open, wet pussy! Now, that's a nice thought!

• Members

Why do I have this feeling that, within ten years, the whole world will have to answer to the Google corporation?

• Review Team

When I was in high school, my best friend and I would ask "why" often and determined the usual answer was "because". We even joked about getting those two words tatooed on our butts. Little did I know that 20 years later I would be getting the same answer to that same question.