Official Community Forums Home

What Is Your Naughtiest Fantasy?

Rob

Contest Closed! If you won, a gift card will be sent to you. :)

Have a naughty fantasy? In 3 sentences or less, tell us about your naughtiest fantasy. Just reply to this post to make your entry.

Top prize: $50 Gift Card

2nd, 3rd, and 4th Place: $20 Gift Cards

Good luck!

Contests end July 21st.

Not logged in? Not a member? You must be a member and logged in to post your reply.

[members click here to login] \ [new members click here to join (it's free)]

At random we will select 4 entries to win.

• Members

Runner Up $20 Gift Card Winner!

Him kidnapping me for the day without a hint that it was going to happen. Making me(being his slave) at his beck and call to do whatever he wants. Having ABSOLUTELY NO control over the situation at all.

• Members

This is being submitted by me for PILTA

Beer. Blonde. Her sister.

Yes those that know him will like this one for sure.

• Members

hrmm.. this is a hard one...... (haha.. nice pun)

I would like to get away to a resort in the tropics where we only focus on sex and pleasing ourselves and eachother. going for days at a time just laying in bed with eacho ther having hot wild sex, then moving to the floor, and the kitchen, outside on the beach... for 2 weeks.

Being kidnapped by 2 tall, voluptious women dressed in leather & thigh high boots (I love those), corsets.... Being told what to do. Laying there & taking whatever they want to dish out.

To meet a beautiful young woman while out shopping or running errands, and we hit it off. She and I are attracted to one another, and I ask if she'd like to me my male significant other. Agreeing, I take her home with me and surprise my love, and he watches or participates as she and I spend hours playing with each other.

• Like 1

• Members

Having a whole mansion dedicated to a orgy of A LOT of people. Just screw whomever, whenever, wherever. Just thinking about it is making me all hot and bothered. :D

• Members

Having a whole mansion dedicated to a orgy of A LOT of people. Just screw whomever, whenever, wherever. Just thinking about it is making me all hot and bothered. :D

I'm cuffed and can't touch my cock.

My wife and some other girl are on their knees embracing each other and getting each other off.

They untie me after they cum and I join in...

• Like 1

• Members

Runner Up $20 Gift Card Winner!

my fantasy is to go in the woods with hubby and film ourselves to post on the web.. of course our faces will be covered...dont want to lose our jobs since we work with the public

Another woman (a redhead) and myself. She's the domme and I'm the sub. But I'm a switch, I guess she would be too so we trade roles.

• Members

1st Place $50 Gift Card Winner!

My wife and I check into a nice hotel in a pleasant place. The hotel prominently posts signs that all rooms have television. By this I mean all rooms are completely covered by tv cameras. So once you enter the room, everything and every room is covered by a camera a and can be watched by any other room in the hotel. But only the other rooms, not in public places. Also each room can dial any of the cameras in the other rooms. So in any moment you can watch or be watched. There is no indication of who is watching or being watched. It is the ultimate in voyeurism, watching and being watched. This hotel provides all matter of titillation, sort of like fishing, you can watch, and see nothing, or watch and see something interesting. But you will never know how it will work out. Just watching and speculating, could become so stimulating that we don’t care what happened in the room we are watching. The mental process and expectations could in and of themselves be more stimulating than any thing we might see.

There would be a provision for a room, if they wanted to put on a show, could permit their activity to be seen in the public rooms.

I have been in hotels in the past where you could clearly hear what was going on in the next room, and it was quite exciting.

• Members

So did I...

That's the way I understood it, too.

• Members

I agree if you are told 3 sentences or less then you should not win with something that is not within the guidelines.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Members

Being lashed to the headboard while a woman dressed in a,corset, gloves, boots and a g-string focus me to preform oral sex on her while she lubes up a glass toy to insert into me. She raises my legs in the air, strokes my hard cock and slowly pushes the cool glass shaft in my ass.

• Like 2

• Members

I would love for my wife to meet me at the door some night and grab me and through me up against the wall and pull down my pants and give me oral.