Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Tantric Technique-Mdp (Million Dollar Point)

thorndog68

• Members

I just read an forum topic from a while back about learning to control ejaculations. I have had trouble with lasting during intercourse for quite sometime and it has affected my relationship with my wife. We have gotten to the point where we're talking about this and both know that its an issue. I've tried start/ stop and honestly it's just ruins the moment! I tried a cock ring and I assume I put it on right but it didn't really work. I will am now working on relaxing during intercourse and to focus more on me than others. In reading the one forum it mentioned Tantric techniques. Can someone help me understand what this is and where I can find more info about this. I'm willing to try just about anything to get stamina back and pleasure!! I've read quite a bit on TT and trust everyone's input!

• Members

I would suggest some reading materials on this, such as:

The Heart of Tantric Sex by Diana Richardson

Or

Introduction to Tantra by Lama Yeshe

But, in a nutshell the MDP is the spot between the balls and the rectum. If you push in the correct spot - at the correct time - and with other techniques, you can successfully stop or significantly delay orgasm. I have practiced Tantra and know that it is possible as well as pleasureable. The key is to do it BEFORE the flow of semen gets through the semenal vessel, you have to effectively 'pinch' it off, wait for the orgasm feeling to sort of digress, then start again.

Did that help? I can give you more specifics and tecchniques if you would like.

• Members

Or

But, in a nutshell the MDP is the spot between the balls and the rectum. If you push in the correct spot - at the correct time - and with other techniques, you can successfully stop or significantly delay orgasm. I have practiced Tantra and know that it is possible as well as pleasureable. The key is to do it BEFORE the flow of semen gets through the semenal vessel, you have to effectively 'pinch' it off, wait for the orgasm feeling to sort of digress, then start again.

That does help! I'm new to all of this and definately am looking for as much info as possible. I'll get to reading and try. Anymore info will be greatly appreciated. I have to say that you guys are great! I love reading all that you have to share! Thanks to all!!

• Members

Or

Hopefully one last question- what is the proper way to put on (install) a cock ring?

• Members

I find rings uncomfortable and quite frankly, useless myself, but others may have other opinions (that's why I love this place).

The first bit is to use the right size ring...this does matter quite a bit..too large=no real effect, and too small=OUCH. Be absolutely sure of the size before you use a steel ring! I suggest you start with the 'loop' style that is flexible, and very easy to take off fast. You want to 'lassoo' your balls first, one by one, through the hoop, then your penis through. Then, when you get aroused, the blood flow get more or less trapped. The flexible ones that have a tension bead, or the 'gummy' type ones are best to start with. Though rings can delay ejaculation, for some guys this is not so at all, they just keep you hard after ejaculation so you can keep going, but for most of us, that can be at least uncomfortably sensitive, if not downright painful. Never use a ring for more than 15 minutes.

In my personal and professional opinion, I would only use the rings as novelty/play items, and focus instead on learning to control your own PC muscle and learn to attend to your anxiety during sex as a means to delay orgasm.

• Members

I find rings uncomfortable and quite frankly, useless myself, but others may have other opinions (that's why I love this place).

The first bit is to use the right size ring...this does matter quite a bit..too large=no real effect, and too small=OUCH. Be absolutely sure of the size before you use a steel ring! I suggest you start with the 'loop' style that is flexible, and very easy to take off fast. You want to 'lassoo' your balls first, one by one, through the hoop, then your penis through. Then, when you get aroused, the blood flow get more or less trapped. The flexible ones that have a tension bead, or the 'gummy' type ones are best to start with. Though rings can delay ejaculation, for some guys this is not so at all, they just keep you hard after ejaculation so you can keep going, but for most of us, that can be at least uncomfortably sensitive, if not downright painful. Never use a ring for more than 15 minutes.

In my personal and professional opinion, I would only use the rings as novelty/play items, and focus instead on learning to control your own PC muscle and learn to attend to your anxiety during sex as a means to delay orgasm.

That makes a lot of sense! I am definately working on the PC muscle and anxiety side first! I appreciate your candor as well.

• Members

I agree AND disagree wtih Hyokahey.

He is correct on the guidelines and methods for using a cock ring. However, coming from a woman whose hubby used cock rings for extending orgasm and for maintaining erection, they CAN work wonders to do both. I think that while you are working on training your mind and getting control on your PC muscles, this might be a thing to try. Cock rings are cheap, get a 3 pack to find the right fit - and just try. It isn't a solution, but it might work while you learn more about your body.

• Members

I agree AND disagree wtih Hyokahey.

He is correct on the guidelines and methods for using a cock ring. However, coming from a woman whose hubby used cock rings for extending orgasm and for maintaining erection, they CAN work wonders to do both. I think that while you are working on training your mind and getting control on your PC muscles, this might be a thing to try. Cock rings are cheap, get a 3 pack to find the right fit - and just try. It isn't a solution, but it might work while you learn more about your body.

I get it, attack the problem on mutliple fronts and enjoy the ride as well! Mikayla, do you agree that the sling type is the best to start with or the rubber rings?

• Members

I get it, attack the problem on mutliple fronts and enjoy the ride as well! Mikayla, do you agree that the sling type is the best to start with or the rubber rings?

Rubber rings. Listen there are hundreds of cock rings available - from simple rings, to thick bands, to cincers, to studded ones! Don't worry about them, just get these, there are 3 sizes, they aren't too thick and you can find one to fit. Just remember: they should NEVER hurt, it you have numbness take them OFF, have scissors handy, and NEVER keep it on over 15-20 minutes at the max!

Magnum Force Cock Rings

NO1776-2main.jpg