Official Community Forums Home

New Site Coming Soon & New Contest

Rob

Hey Guys and Gals!

Our new site is just around the corner. I hope to have it live in the next 7 - 10 days. It is about 2 months behind schedule but I think we have most of the kinks worked out. When we go live please share your feedback. I hope you all love it as much as we do.

If you have not already, please like us on TooTimid.com Facebook. We will run our next contest on facebook. We are going to give away a $200 goodie bag of treats! The contest will go up tomorrow or Friday.

I know I have not been here much. And when I say much, I mean not at all :) I really, really hope that will be changing soon. I really do miss interacting with you and following along with the topics. The forum will also have redesign going back to the original format. Not sure when this will happen, hopefully over the next few weeks.

Rob

• Members

I understand why you would want to be on Facebook, a great marketing strategy; but do you have to participate in the contest through Facebook?

I personally not comfortable with that for many reasons. The biggest one is, here I'm anonymous on FB I can't be, that won't work for me, I'm sure there are many others who will have the same issue. Just a thought for you. And for what it's worth disliked the new format and would only use the IP.Board option.

• Thanks 1

Very understandable, you are not alone. Many of our customers feel the same way. We will be still running contests on the forums in the future.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! :)

Rob

• Thanks 1

• Members

Just an FYI....I have 2 FB accounts, one is for fun and one is for family. You can have more than one....if you so desire. Also, you can be anonymous, I mean, I have a friend named Ben Dover! LOL

• Review Team

Love the new store page! Looks very nice and is very easy to use. As for the forum, doesn't much matter to me. I frequent many of them and they are all different. I just get used to using whatever they are.

As for the contest, hmmmm, well, depending on what it is it might be do-able through FB. I had two accounts like Mik said but that didn't work for me. I guess we'll see.

Anyway, keep up the good work! And thanks for all you do!

• Members

Rob,

Off subject but.......

Wondering if you will be keeping the review team & the way reviews are done status quo or are you changing things in that area? Also curious about the DVD of the month club, are you still going to run the program or will it be discontinued?

• Members

I like the site it is very user friendly and very fresh looking. In fact because of it that got me looking and shopping. It has been a little bit as life has been a little hectic, but I thought time to treat me. I do agree with the others with the contest being facebook oriented. I am always on there but not quite sure how much I would share there. Best of luck with everything in the future. It has been a great 2.5 plus years being involved with TT.

I am curious as is Ladylove with regards to the review team. I remember you mentioning back over the summer I believe that in fall or late fall you would be revisiting the issue so I am curious as to where this is going. My other question is with regards to the chat room function as well.

Thanks again for letting me be able to meet these great people and being involved with a great forum.

• Members

I've been looking around the site discovering all the changes the site offers. Love the surprise freebee I came upon.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy