Official Community Forums Home

The Parking Lot

Mikayla1

• Members

I posted this on my blog, www.wickedbed.com, but thought you all might enjoy it too!

Driving past the church parking lot always made me smile. Not because I had some great connection with the Lord. No, it made me smile because it was the best spot for phone sex that I had found thus far. Yes, you heard me, phone sex. My lover and I often took advantage of the heat of the moment while I was driving, and in order to give him my full attention, parking was necessary. I often parked in this secluded church parking lot. Now, driving past it, my pussy began to ache. Literally throb with just the mere suggestion if his voice. I had to pull in. I was compelled to pull in. I sat there imagining the last time we had played. I reclined my seat and just imagined his sexy voice whispering the most delicious naughties into my ear. Suggesting that I do the most divine things with him. I felt the heat rise within me as I closed my eyes and began to snake my hands under my skirt. Remembering his smooth voice saying, 'I want you to feel fantastic Mika, I want you to ache with need for me.'

Fuck. That always gets me. I started to slowly run a finger around the hem of my panties. First one side, then the other. THe wetness was already evident. How DOES he do that? I am not even hearing his voice at the present, but I am so wet thinking about him. One finger makes its way inside my panties, running up and down my puffy pussy lips. I pull my panties to one side, kick off my shoes, and place my feet on the dashboard, spread slightly apart. The cool air hits my wetness and I shiver - just a bit.

I sink into the sound of his voice saying, 'spread your legs wide for me Mika.' Fuck. I love it when he says that. I spread my legs wider, opening at the knees. I unbutton my sweater, exposing my breasts to the cool, afternoon air. I don't usually do this, but today I feel really hot with desire to truly play here in 'our spot.' I pinch my right nipple between the fingers of my left hand. Mmmm, feels so good. My right hand still stroking my pussy just so. Slowly, delicately. I slouch more in my seat and pull the panties up between my pussy lips. My clit is already engorged. Remembering the last time we played, how he allowed me to suck on his magificient cock before he placed me on all fours and fucked me freely from behind with his strong fingers. THe thoughts of those words and of doing those hot things was driving me crazy! His seductive whispers urging me on, visions of bucking back against his fingers, making them go deep inside my wetness. I found myself spreading my pussy open with my left hand and deftly and quickly rubbing circles around my clit with the other. Bucking up against my own hands as I imagined it was him - not me - giving me this pleasure. "Sink onto my fingers Mika, make my fingers go deep," the words echoed in my mind as I lifted myself off the car seat, sinking onto my own fingers. The pulsation of pre-orgasm hitting me like a ton of bricks. Moving my right leg into the middle of the dashboard I heard, 'please, Mika, spread your legs for me' and like magic they spread. I was completely entranced. Hearing my lover's voice and feeling his hands on me even though they were my own. Now completly wet and extremely aroused I wanted to cum. I needed to cum badly, here, in our spot in the Parking Lot. I continued to fuck my pussy with my fingers and wildly buck up my hips. I thought of the one thing that always sends me over the edge. "I want you to fuck my face Mika. REALLY fuck my face. Grab my hair. NO, REALLY fucking grab my hair. Pull my face into your wet pussy. Make my nose go into you. Fuck my face until you cum. I need to feel your wonderful juices all over my face!" With this sexy inspiration I began to spasm in orgasm. My hips froze in an upward position, my tummy tightened, my nipples so hard they ached. My pussy convulsing on my fingers and the juices spilling from my pussy. My thighs were shaking and the sounds of my orgasm rang through the parking lot louder than the church bell on Sunday morning. "Fuck...fuck......oh my fucking GOD.........I am cummmmminnng...........ahhhhhhhh" Coming down from my orgasm, my ass finally hitting the seat again. My panties still between my pussy lips and my fingers drenched in my own cum. The entire car smelling of sweet sex. I look around and am relieved to see no one has seen me in my little self-induced tryst. I button up my sweater, pull my panties on, lower my skirt and sit upright in my seat. All this wonderful activity dedicated to the man who makes my tummy do flip-flops and my pussy tingle with just a 'hello Little One' on the other end of the telephone. I doubt he even knows - or dares believe - the affect he has on me. It is the most wonderful of feelings and as long as I have my parking space, I hope that it continues.

• Like 1

• Members

I posted this on my blog, www.wickedbed.com, but thought you all might enjoy it too!

Driving past the church parking lot always made me smile. Not because I had some great connection with the Lord. No, it made me smile because it was the best spot for phone sex that I had found thus far. Yes, you heard me, phone sex. My lover and I often took advantage of the heat of the moment while I was driving, and in order to give him my full attention, parking was necessary. I often parked in this secluded church parking lot. Now, driving past it, my pussy began to ache. Literally throb with just the mere suggestion if his voice. I had to pull in. I was compelled to pull in. I sat there imagining the last time we had played. I reclined my seat and just imagined his sexy voice whispering the most delicious naughties into my ear. Suggesting that I do the most divine things with him. I felt the heat rise within me as I closed my eyes and began to snake my hands under my skirt. Remembering his smooth voice saying, 'I want you to feel fantastic Mika, I want you to ache with need for me.'

Fuck. That always gets me. I started to slowly run a finger around the hem of my panties. First one side, then the other. THe wetness was already evident. How DOES he do that? I am not even hearing his voice at the present, but I am so wet thinking about him. One finger makes its way inside my panties, running up and down my puffy pussy lips. I pull my panties to one side, kick off my shoes, and place my feet on the dashboard, spread slightly apart. The cool air hits my wetness and I shiver - just a bit.

I sink into the sound of his voice saying, 'spread your legs wide for me Mika.' Fuck. I love it when he says that. I spread my legs wider, opening at the knees. I unbutton my sweater, exposing my breasts to the cool, afternoon air. I don't usually do this, but today I feel really hot with desire to truly play here in 'our spot.' I pinch my right nipple between the fingers of my left hand. Mmmm, feels so good. My right hand still stroking my pussy just so. Slowly, delicately. I slouch more in my seat and pull the panties up between my pussy lips. My clit is already engorged. Remembering the last time we played, how he allowed me to suck on his magificient cock before he placed me on all fours and fucked me freely from behind with his strong fingers. THe thoughts of those words and of doing those hot things was driving me crazy! His seductive whispers urging me on, visions of bucking back against his fingers, making them go deep inside my wetness. I found myself spreading my pussy open with my left hand and deftly and quickly rubbing circles around my clit with the other. Bucking up against my own hands as I imagined it was him - not me - giving me this pleasure. "Sink onto my fingers Mika, make my fingers go deep," the words echoed in my mind as I lifted myself off the car seat, sinking onto my own fingers. The pulsation of pre-orgasm hitting me like a ton of bricks. Moving my right leg into the middle of the dashboard I heard, 'please, Mika, spread your legs for me' and like magic they spread. I was completely entranced. Hearing my lover's voice and feeling his hands on me even though they were my own. Now completly wet and extremely aroused I wanted to cum. I needed to cum badly, here, in our spot in the Parking Lot. I continued to fuck my pussy with my fingers and wildly buck up my hips. I thought of the one thing that always sends me over the edge. "I want you to fuck my face Mika. REALLY fuck my face. Grab my hair. NO, REALLY fucking grab my hair. Pull my face into your wet pussy. Make my nose go into you. Fuck my face until you cum. I need to feel your wonderful juices all over my face!" With this sexy inspiration I began to spasm in orgasm. My hips froze in an upward position, my tummy tightened, my nipples so hard they ached. My pussy convulsing on my fingers and the juices spilling from my pussy. My thighs were shaking and the sounds of my orgasm rang through the parking lot louder than the church bell on Sunday morning. "Fuck...fuck......oh my fucking GOD.........I am cummmmminnng...........ahhhhhhhh" Coming down from my orgasm, my ass finally hitting the seat again. My panties still between my pussy lips and my fingers drenched in my own cum. The entire car smelling of sweet sex. I look around and am relieved to see no one has seen me in my little self-induced tryst. I button up my sweater, pull my panties on, lower my skirt and sit upright in my seat. All this wonderful activity dedicated to the man who makes my tummy do flip-flops and my pussy tingle with just a 'hello Little One' on the other end of the telephone. I doubt he even knows - or dares believe - the affect he has on me. It is the most wonderful of feelings and as long as I have my parking space, I hope that it continues.

And the Good Lord witnessed it all. LOL

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...