Official Community Forums Home

Circumcised Or Not For A Blow Job, What Do You Prefer

Frank82

• Members

I am uncircumcised myself and my wife does not mind, but I am just wondering what every one else thinks. Does it make a differance during a blow job to you or not. I know most guys are cut out there. I was just wondering and thought others who are not cut might wonder to hear what others think.

• Like 1

• Review Team

I don't know - haven't had the opportunity with an un-cut man, at least not yet. If it ever happens, I will gladly report on my ... findings. ;)

• Like 1

• Members

'cut' is such a disturbing word when referring to that area...

• Like 1

• Review Team

'cut' is such a disturbing word when referring to that area...

Hmmm, that is very true!

• Like 1

• Members

I will only worry if some one is discussing cutting on me in that area. LOL!!

• Haha 1

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Having not had a choice and having the procedure completed when I was an infant, I only know what I have been told or read. Is there a difference? Yes. Does it make a difference? For some people yes. Is it a good or bad difference? Depends on who you ask. Some women I know say they prefer men who are circumcised, saying they like the look and the smoothness. Other women I know say the don't care either way. I have only what others have told me - "if it works who cares."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

I've had the chance to experience both, and quite frankly prefer circumcised. The look and feel is something I enjoy much more. Especially when the penis is not erect.

• Like 1

• Members

My boyfriend is circumcised and he kept asking me which I prefered but I never met anyone who was before. I visit him in two months so I guess I'll have to try and see what happens but no matter what, I'll still love him and it won't matter to me. Sure I'll find some new things to try when I'm pleasing him, this shall be fun in my opinion! ;) Who knows what I'll do that will drive him wild!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I know this question isn't new, but the new man in my life is not circumcised and I figured if comment. The first time I put my hands down his pants, I thought 'WTF, something is different.' I realized what was up (literally) pretty quick, and didn't make a big deal about it. I'd never been with someone who wasn't circumcised and other than the obvious physical difference I didn't know what to expect. Did I give a BJ the same way, were there do's and don'ts??? When it came down to it, what I started with my mouth, he finished in my pussy. At that point, I didn't care about what it looked like, because he was O-M-G good at what he did.

I'm one of those OCD types that loves to read all she can on a subject. With Google being your friend and all, you can bet I glued myself to the screen the next day, soaking in everything I could find. No, I was not above asking 'how to suck an uncut cock.' Armed with my new-found ideas, I couldn't wait to try them out. Our next several intimate encounters did not provide me the opportunity to put idea into practice, as he was focused on pleasing me in every way possible. Not a bad thing in itself, but I really wanted to have his cock in my mouth again.

Finally, the situation presented itself, and it was incredible for both of us. For starters, he tastes like no one I've ever been with. From skin to pre-cum, I could eat him up. We've got great chemistry between us and I know that helps, but wow, I wanted his cock in my mouth bad. I played around with some of the suggestions if read about, and quickly found out what would drive him wild. I think I surprised him, too. At one point he had his hand twisted in my hair, pulling it away from my face so he could watch me. He was moaning and bucking, and told me that he didn't know what I was doing but omg not to stop. It was a combination of sucking, tongue pressure, holding his balls and using the fingers of my other hand to hold the shaft just so. When he came, it was hard and intense.

For me, there is a difference in circumcised and not. Every other man I've been with was 'cut'. This guy is more sensitive on his head and around the glands, and to be honest, the foreskin allows for options I never would have thought about. He is very particular about his hygiene, so a lot of the concerns I read about weren't relevant. He is a very considerate and generous lover, which is always a plus, but the feeling with him is out of this world good. I'm sure not every uncut cock would be the same, but I hands down prefer this man's dick over any other.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just for the record, a guy can be circumcised and still have a foreskin that covers most of the penis head. Best of both worlds, foreskin pulls back easy for easy cleaning. Foreskin is also nice for masturbating

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

I prefer to munch on an uncircumcised tool as it gives more to tease him with and I love watching the skin fold up and down the shaft. Damn I love it, lol

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I prefer uncut guys. They seem to be more sensitive to blowjobs. More pleasure for them equals more pleasure for me.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Definitely prefer circumcised. To be fair though I didn't even really like giving blow jobs until I met my now husband. Now I crave his dick in my mouth. Even better is when he doesn't stop me and I suck him so good he blows his load down my throat. Wish I could wake him up now.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • Members

Just give me a nice clean shaven cock and balls. It doesn’t matter as long as it’s clean.

• Like 1

• Members
22 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Just give me a nice clean shaven cock and balls. It doesn’t matter as long as it’s clean.

A man should always rinse and shave before asking to be sucked.

• Like 3

• Members

And as much as your wife sucks you you should know, Noughty.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Since I’ve only seen one in captivity I’m not an expert by any means.  Once the foreskin was pulled back it was pretty much the same as cut.  I’m sure good hygiene makes all the difference.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I’m ok with both now, but initially I was only interested in circumcised cock. Which was unfortunate because an ex girlfriend who loves MMF as much as me would often have a guy lined up for us but then find out he was uncircumcised and cancel our plans. 
The first uncircumcised cock I had was long and thick, about 8”, so I was definitely going to suck on that. His foreskin also pulled all the way back so I could focus on the knob which was great. Needless to say, I swallowed a lot of his cum. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Never done it with someone who wasn't circumcised.  But I'm not sure it would make a difference.

• Like 2