Official Community Forums Home

Finally Did Anal, Want To Know How To Make Better

yukigurl

• Members

So my spouse and I were finally able to do anal.I want to make it better for both of us, and would like to know what we can do.What kind of lube is best for anal, also?Please, any advice is helpful.

• Members

My best advice is to read my article on Anal Sex.....it has the best ideas for lubes, techniques, etc. You can find it in the article / tip section!

• Like 1

• Review Team

Mikayla is right, as usual ;), she has a lot of great tips and there are other threads on here in this section that should help you out.

Best lube is kind of a personal preference but there are some that are better than others just because of what they are made out of. And I found that a lot of solo practice helped me when I was just starting to explore this.

Good luck and happy reading! :)

It can't be stressed enough......LUBE LUBE LUBE!!! Read her article, there's a LOT of helpful information in there!

• 9 months later...
  • Members

It is also important for the receiver to relax. This can require conscious thought to do so, but I cannot emphasize it enough. Relaxation is the key for me. When I loosen up all my muscles, it doesn't matter if it's just a condom used with lube or not (which is usually the case). I still enjoy it.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members

When I am all hot and bothered for some anal I can sometimes slide my favorite dildo right up inside with no lube at all. Other times just a smidge is all I need. It's almost like my ass has a mind of it's own and the second he feels MrBig at the door the door is wide open and Big is balls deep and I am loving it!!! :o

Years ago when I first started having anal and trying different toys and vibrators I tried most of the water based lubes. Eros was the BEST silicone lube I EVER USED...it is just the slickest and long lasting lube ever. I've never had a silicone toy so it wasn't an issue for me.

These days tho I just get whatever the Dollar Store has. I'll pickup anywhere from 2 or 3 to 8 to 12 cuz then I don't have to worry about running outta lube at a critical moment.:o

• 1 month later...
  • Members

yukigirl, I would agree with others' advice to read Mikayla's article. Also, if you go back and read some of the older posts on this topic over the past few years, you'll find a lot of other helpful advice and experiences.

The best thing to make your anal sex better is to keep doing it. The more you and your man do it, the better you'll get at it. So have fun and enjoy!