Official Community Forums Home

Have You Ever Masturbated At Work?

T0920K

86 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever masturbated at work?

• Uh Yeah
    • Um NO
    • thought about it

• Members

Well sometimes the mood strikes when you least expect it.

Actually done the deed? No, but the mood has struck me too! Luckily, I used to live within a few miles from my office, so I have stopped in at home for a little "help" from DW at lunch!

• Members

Ah, the joys of working from home! :D

In regards to the original question, yes. It's seldom as my work keeps me pretty busy but sometimes you just need a little something to keep your mind from running through racy images. It takes the edge off and afterwards I become more calm and focused. :)

• Review Team

It is an excellent stress-reliever!

• Like 1

• Members

I wore my new kegel balls to work with the intention of getting some discreet fun out of them... but they were too small and subtle to have any effect, so I just had kegel balls inserted for the heck of it. No shenanigans for me, even when I try.

• Like 2

• Members

No, just doesn't seem the place for it, and not what I would consider a private enough setting. Besides, with the crew I work with, if anyone got a notion of what I was doing, they'd find a way to snap a picture and e-mail it to the masses!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes, but that was when I was younger and more impulsive. I also used to be able to sprout hard-ons just about anywhere, if the mood struck me. I'm a bit older now, so that has been only one single instance of doing this in recent times.

• Like 1

No, not now since I work at a school and wouldn't be comfortable doing so. But, I sometimes think about it. LOL

But, years ago, I worked at a drive-thru liquor store, and my FWB & I had sex there in between customers a few times. Does that count?

• Like 3

• Members

But, years ago, I worked at a drive-thru liquor store, and my FWB & I had sex there in between customers a few times. Does that count?

Did you have sex IN the drive-thru ?? !! LOL !!! I'm picturing it....... :P Too funny !! Oh-- that most definitely counts!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Did you have sex IN the drive-thru ?? !! LOL !!! I'm picturing it....... :P Too funny !! Oh-- that most definitely counts!!

If she bends over far enough, I am sure he would be willing to drive her home! :)

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

At my previous employer.. Many times. It's much easier to go take care of biz in an office setting restroom than it is driving a concrete mixer. :unsure::P

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This I have not done. I used to have an office with a wall of windows to the street with no blinds. It was a first floor office with the entryway just a few feet down frm my room. Have I had the urge? Yes. It just was not a good place to pleasure myself.

• Members

I'm certain you felt compelled. Such sweet torture, such sweet pleasure.

• Members

Did you now ccprim?.....lol ;)

• 3 years later...
  • Members

yes I have learned to have cum rag to clean up..sometimes I would stop before cumming and walk around the office

• Members

Not only do i jackoff at work but i got busted by a female engineer who works on my team. Pants down at my desk working my cock and i thought i had locked my office door, when she came in and caught me stroking it. She had always been flirty but little did i know she really meant what she teased about. She smiled and said want some help? Going on 2 years that i have known her she was always throwing around little innuendos, She turned around, locked the door and walked over and said well i would love to taste that dick, and as she proceeded to get on her knees she smiled and said finally i get to play and she swallowed my whole 8 in cock balls deep. She teased my cock head and licked my balls and i was so ready to cum she and she begged me to cum. I filled her throat and she smiled and said thank you and if i ever felt the need at work again to page her.  

• Thanks 2

• Members
On 3/27/2011 at 9:48 PM, Tyger said:

No, not now since I work at a school and wouldn't be comfortable doing so. But, I sometimes think about it. LOL

Tyger, I get what you are saying about working at the school and not being comfortable. I work at a school and when that urge hits me I lock up in my office and get some relief😋

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I used to jerk off with my buddy every day for Lunch and watch my secretary watching us

• Like 1

• 1 month later...