Official Community Forums Home

Have You Ever Masturbated While Driving Or Had This Done For You While Driving?

T0920K

70 members have voted

1. 1. Masturbated while driving

• Yes it adds some excitement
    • No way to dangerous

• Members

Only in my youth after a hot date that left me wanting.

Yes, yes I have! On my way to meet my lover, I start thinking about him and the fun we are going to have. I get so excited thinking of him, that I get my small personal vibrator and start rubbing. Well, this just gets me so turned on, that I then insert it and simulate fucking the seat to get the vibe moving back and forth. Feels sooo good, that when I finally get to the motel, I am wet and so ready to please him.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

Before I retired and had a substantial drive to go to work I would do it quite frequently. Going there coming back it is a way to pass the time and feel good. A lot of times I would take my pants and underwear completely off and drive home naked from the waist down. Always concerned what would happen if I got in an accident or something like that. It just added to the excitement. Passed the time on my drive home.

• Members

dannyk that is one impressive dick that you have on your profile page then mine better then mine i would like one day to masturbate a dick like yours just to feel what another dick feels like i am straight but just to compare mine to yours how hard and long and how you shoot out your cum

• Members
On 3/29/2011 at 9:36 PM, Tyger said:

Well, I'm not sure if accidently getting off counts? The bass in my other car was really strong, and, well, my jeans were sitting just right, and I was sitting at just.....the.....right......spot, when along came this song, hard with base, and, well, thank gawd I was on a small road where I could pull off (and get off) without worries!!!

• Members

My wife can you get off like that. I wish to God I had a pussy. First of all it just be fun to play with a little too much maintenance for me. I am so envious of how many times you all can get off. My wife comes and comes and comes she can come with me just sucking her tits. And really getting off sonically is totally amazing. You don't need to carry around a vibrator and take the chance of embarrassingly having someone else see it or something all you need is a little Bluetooth speaker Pump Up the Jam. Oh okay the wife wants play that song, okay I'll watch oh God please. We really need to be on here with 2 different entities cuz I think you would be able 2 Che much crazier things. I think we're going to contemplate that maybeBEMO & BEHO( as I get lovingly smacked on the back of my head) no offense but beho sounds pretty cool. Anyways keep it cool we're enjoying you all.

• Members
12 minutes ago, Bemo said:

Hey that wasn't us how'd that happen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'll confess yes I've done it a time or too but not recently, when we were dating my wife would do it to me all the time. We took a road trip vacation and part of the fun was a blowjob while crossing the state line of ever state we went through, I know that doesn't count as masturbation but we would often do that to each other on our trip as well, thank God for the tube of lube in the glove box. 

One of the more fun times was when I was seeing the FWB I took her to a concert one night to see one of her favorite country duos it was a short notice kind of thing because just before closing a customer walked in and handed me the tickets and asked if I'd like to go because his wife got sick. I called her up and she was like hell yeah little did I know she was all dressed hot for a date, when she gets to my house she's wearing a purple mini dress and black pumps and that was it no bra no panties some guy lost out on a good time, so she is way over dressed for a country concert but she looked so fucking hot I had envisions of fucking her all night long and I suspect a few other guys did as well. Well after the concert we hopped in my truck and while sitting in traffic not even leaving the parking lot I had her dress off and she was leaning across the front seat giving me a blowjob. She was glad I had blacked out windows thats for sure, she sucked my cock all the way home and when I pulled in my driveway she looked up and smiled and finished me off. Every single time we went some where she had her hand in my pants with in minutes

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

As a matter of fact yesterday I had to go drop off some things at a friend's house. On the way home decided to take a long scenic route home. Had my cock in my hand most of the time. Finally decided to pump a little more and had a great orgasm before I got home.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
11 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Mandy always gives me a awesome hand job when we are on our way to her sisters house.  Saying she's getting the first load

you got that right she should get the first and second if she's doing the work

• Thanks 1

• Members

My ex-wife went way past hand job while driving, it was night time and we were on almost nearly empty interstate and she gave me head! I had to stop her after a bit, hard to concentrate  on driving when your cock is in your woman's mouth!

• Members

I wasn't masturbating, but I drove around all the high rise expensive  hotels in  Miami once at lunch time with my windows down totally naked.  I waved to a lot of beauties in bikinis and sexy beach wear, and some waved back, if they only knew I was totally naked packing a ferocious  hard-on!

• Members

My wife and I when on a hike, we both got naked and was masturbating on the blanket when another couple hiking spotted us, we knew they were watching and just kept going until we both came, , it was so hot being watched and I looked right at them as my cock squirted out shots of cum....they gave us a thumbs up!!!

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Johnny123 said:

My wife and I when on a hike, we both got naked and was masturbating on the blanket when another couple hiking spotted us, we knew they were watching and just kept going until we both came, , it was so hot being watched and I looked right at them as my cock squirted out shots of cum....they gave us a thumbs up!!!

Goes to show there is a little voyeurism in everyone!

• Members
On 7/23/2020 at 9:50 PM, Bob Long said:

I'll confess yes I've done it a time or too but not recently, when we were dating my wife would do it to me all the time. We took a road trip vacation and part of the fun was a blowjob while crossing the state line of ever state we went through, I know that doesn't count as masturbation but we would often do that to each other on our trip as well, thank God for the tube of lube in the glove box. 

One of the more fun times was when I was seeing the FWB I took her to a concert one night to see one of her favorite country duos it was a short notice kind of thing because just before closing a customer walked in and handed me the tickets and asked if I'd like to go because his wife got sick. I called her up and she was like hell yeah little did I know she was all dressed hot for a date, when she gets to my house she's wearing a purple;e mini dress and black pumps and that was it no bra no panties some guy lost out on a good time, so she is way over dressed for a country concert but she looked so fucking hot I had envisions of fucking her all night long and I suspect a few other guys did as well. Well after the concert we hopped in my truck and while sitting in traffic not even leaving the parking lot I had her dress off and she was leaning across the front seat giving me a blowjob. She was glad I had blacked out windows thats for sure, she sucked my cock all the way home and when I pulled in my driveway she looked up and smiled and finished me off. Every single time we went some where she had her hand in my pants with in minutes

Seems like once we marry the girl we are chasing, they stop doing the fun things we did on dates! When I dated my current wife, as soon as we got back to her house or mine, she couldn't wait to get out of her clothes and put on something  so sheer she might as well have been naked! Today it's granny panties and plane bra, or night clothes, all her sexy lingerie is hanging in her closet collecting cobwebs and dust.  I used to wear the sexiest underwear for guys you could find which she liked that she couldn't help herself to put hands all over me, but that still did not get her naked in the bedroom or anywhere else in the house! Now I don't bother getting dressed, or I just  put on a t-shirt and pajama bottoms, depends on what kind of mood I'm in!

• Haha 1

• Members

I now have to change my status of never having done it in front of or with other guys present after fulfilling my wife's group masturbation fantasy 

• Members
1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

I now have to change my status of never having done it in front of or with other guys present after fulfilling my wife's group masturbation fantasy 

Did she masturbate in front of a bunch of guys , did she masturbate you in front of  bunch of guys,  did she masturbate a bunch of guys, or did they do a circle jerk and bukaked her?

• Confused 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Seems like once we marry the girl we are chasing, they stop doing the fun things we did on dates! When I dated my current wife, as soon as we got back to her house or mine, she couldn't wait to get out of her clothes and put on something  so sheer she might as well have been naked! Today it's granny panties and plane bra, or night clothes, all her sexy lingerie is hanging in her closet collecting cobwebs and dust.  I used to wear the sexiest underwear for guys you could find which she liked that she couldn't help herself to put hands all over me, but that still did not get her naked in the bedroom or anywhere else in the house! Now I don't bother getting dressed, or I just  put on a t-shirt and pajama bottoms, depends on what kind of mood I'm in!

Thats why I think we should adopt the same thing they have in Sweden where you renew your marriage licence every 6 years, well dear your cumming up on your 6 year review how are you going to impress me......lmao

• Haha 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Did she masturbate in front of a bunch of guys , did she masturbate you in front of  bunch of guys,  did she masturbate a bunch of guys, or did they do a circle jerk and bukaked her?

I posted the story here but to answer your question No, No partially yes and No

• Members
5 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I posted the story here but to answer your question No, No partially yes and No

Masturbate a few hard cocks  wow, I can't even get my wife to give me a simple hand job let alone try to give other guys a whirl!

• Members
12 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Masturbate a few hard cocks  wow, I can't even get my wife to give me a simple hand job let alone try to give other guys a whirl!

She didn't, she made them do it while she teased them the entire time, she's more then capable of handling anyone who got out of order

• Members
40 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

She didn't, she made them do it while she teased them the entire time, she's more then capable of handling anyone who got out of order

Guys jerking off to a cock teaser that's even cooler!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/30/2011 at 6:08 AM, WendyNY said:

Well---finally something I can say I've actually done !!! More than a few times !!! Now, it does take a bit of coordination. (haven't done it while driving our standard though---I need to have at least one free hand ! :) )

I have gotten so excited while driving , that I just had to take advantage of it ! It's always a race to try to get past that trucker without him seeing my hand in my pussy !! (although I guess they might enjoy watching it...... :rolleyes: ) And because I'm in the car alone and no one else can hear me, I have been SO LOUD !! OMG........ :rolleyes:

I also have "Car Pet", it goes into the cigarette lighter in the car, but I haven't tried that while driving as it's so powerful !! I do use it to tease my husband occasionally when it's just the two of us going out for the evening :D

I want to be your car pet WendyNY