Official Community Forums Home

Have You Ever Masturbated While Driving Or Had This Done For You While Driving?

T0920K

70 members have voted

1. 1. Masturbated while driving

• Yes it adds some excitement
    • No way to dangerous

Well, I'm not sure if accidently getting off counts? The bass in my other car was really strong, and, well, my jeans were sitting just right, and I was sitting at just.....the.....right......spot, when along came this song, hard with base, and, well, thank gawd I was on a small road where I could pull off (and get off) without worries!!!

• Thanks 1

• Members

That's the first sonically induced orgasm I've ever heard of. Maybe you should get a bad-ass stereo, some amps, and a boxed subwoofer for your current car? ;)

As for myself - I voted no only because I've never gotten off while driving, not because I wouldn't like to try. :lol:

• Like 1

• Members

Well---finally something I can say I've actually done !!! More than a few times !!! Now, it does take a bit of coordination. (haven't done it while driving our standard though---I need to have at least one free hand ! :) )

I have gotten so excited while driving , that I just had to take advantage of it ! It's always a race to try to get past that trucker without him seeing my hand in my pussy !! (although I guess they might enjoy watching it...... :rolleyes: ) And because I'm in the car alone and no one else can hear me, I have been SO LOUD !! OMG........ :rolleyes:

I also have "Car Pet", it goes into the cigarette lighter in the car, but I haven't tried that while driving as it's so powerful !! I do use it to tease my husband occasionally when it's just the two of us going out for the evening :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

never heard of a car pet but soooooooooo want to know what it is. One never knows what could come in handy B)

• Review Team

I have gotten the driver off before but never myself when driving. Hmmm, perhaps something else for the to-do list. :)

• Members

Did one time after I was teased pretty bad by my gf at the time and had to relieve the pressure on the way home. Kinda made a mess in my shorts :P

• Members

What's "Car Pet " ??? It's the most POWERFUL toy I've used !! It's not very big--it fits into the palm of your hand. It plugs into the cigarette lighter in your car. (or RV or boat) I looked here on TT and I don't see it or anything like it. I did find it online but it's called "Travel Vibe". Mine is red. The one I see now online is blue. It's a small rabbit vibe with ears.

If we're nice to Rob and there is enough of a demand for it, maybe he'll add it to his Inventory !! Trust me when I tell you that it's powerful. I mean---it's like having a "Weedwacker" motor in your hand !! (and they're worried about people texting while driving ??)

I bring it in the car occasionally when we're going out for the evening. It's fun to tease my husband with it while he's driving ! I rub it up and down his legs and under his balls. I need to remember to bring it out with us more often ! I do have a picture of it I found online but I'm not sure how to load it onto here. (I attempted it but it didn't work.)

The only downside of this toy is that you can't use it anywhere other than your car (boat or RV ) as it needs a 12 Volt DC adapter to plug into. (the cigarette lighter in most cars) But hey-----it might make "Parking" much more fun !!

• Like 2

• Members

I'm the sort of person, where everyone else can do something and get away with it, but as soon as I do it, I get busted or in trouble or something. So I'd end up getting pulled over or in a cracksident or something.

• Members

I'm the sort of person, where everyone else can do something and get away with it, but as soon as I do it, I get busted or in trouble or something. So I'd end up getting pulled over or in a cracksident or something.

So, make a nice fantasy about that. Maybe the cop who pulls you over is a hot blonde chic who looks real sexy in her uniform. She teases at you by telling you what she could do to you to get you in deep trouble. But, then she eyes you up and down and decides that she wants to fuck and suck your brains out. Ever think about that? :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have done it many times by myself. Driving down the hi-way. I just watch out and if a semi comes near I cover up with a coat or some thing and then go back at after they are bye. Relieves boredom and gives me some thing to do. Besides you get horny you get horny. I have not done it for a while though. Probably at least 2 years.

• Members

I have done it myself, to my partner, and had it done to me. Definitely makes long road trips more tolerable! And if trucker gets a bit of a show, all the better for him! Definitely gotta find me one of those car pets!!!

• Members

I have done it myself, to my partner, and had it done to me. Definitely makes long road trips more tolerable! And if trucker gets a bit of a show, all the better for him! Definitely gotta find me one of those car pets!!!

Ha! We've given a trucker or two a show over the years. But, like several of us said, the instances are fairly infrequent

• Members

Sort of a funny story here. I was in college and I knew this really girl. I ran into her at this party. She was SOOO drunk and needed to go home before she got in trouble, so my friends ask me to run her home and i would just come right back. So we get in my truck and turn on the Interstate. She is getting flirtatious and I'm single so I don't mind. So she starts unbuttoning my pants and I help. So we are going down the interstate and she starts giving me head. But after a while she is getting into it and tries to take the whole thing. Now she has been drinking alot and it hits her gag reflex and she doesn't realize it. She puked all over me, my pants, the seat of my truck, the floor board. I pull over and she starts trying to kiss my ear, but I have had enough fun for one night. Needless to say, I didn't make it back to the party. She offered to let me take a shower at her house, but I went home and cleaned my truck and washed the vomit out of my crotch.

• Members

Sort of a funny story here. I was in college and I knew this really girl. I ran into her at this party. She was SOOO drunk and needed to go home before she got in trouble, so my friends ask me to run her home and i would just come right back. So we get in my truck and turn on the Interstate. She is getting flirtatious and I'm single so I don't mind. So she starts unbuttoning my pants and I help. So we are going down the interstate and she starts giving me head. But after a while she is getting into it and tries to take the whole thing. Now she has been drinking alot and it hits her gag reflex and she doesn't realize it. She puked all over me, my pants, the seat of my truck, the floor board. I pull over and she starts trying to kiss my ear, but I have had enough fun for one night. Needless to say, I didn't make it back to the party. She offered to let me take a shower at her house, but I went home and cleaned my truck and washed the vomit out of my crotch.

Great story! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Great story! :)

Guess no one's been able to top this story, Amie! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It's always a race to try to get past that trucker without him seeing my hand in my pussy !! (although I guess they might enjoy watching it...... :rolleyes: )

We do and would you slow down while passing?? SOME of us really enjoy the show. :D

• Like 1

• Members

Oooooohhhhh..... well I will definitely remember that the next time and I promise to give a BIG smile too ! :rolleyes:

It would be the courteous thing to do, Wendy! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Oooooohhhhh..... well I will definitely remember that the next time and I promise to give a BIG smile too ! :rolleyes:

Please do. :D It really would make a truckers day. B) All day long we have to deal with rude drivers, being cut off and taking up our "safety cushion" between us and the car in front of us (yes, we know we move slow but that's because we're heavy- and also hard to stop. Please keep that in mind before jumping in front of us in a small space) as well as numerous one fingered waves.. *stepping off my soap box now*

Even watching a couple being playful or affectionate is a nice break in scenery. Yeah, there are some out there that give the rest of us a bad rep by being crude or honking the BIG horn.. Me? I just like the view. :P

• Members

Oh, I will remember that---and about the "safety cushion" you mentioned---- I just took my motorcycle safety class (and also got my Motorcycle license during it !! )They did mention that big space all around large trucks---you know, where other vehicles are completely out of your sight. I do keep that in mind when I drive . I am still nervous though on highways on my motorcycle. (and the thought of passing those trucks on my motorcycle does still scare me !! ) And no ---don't worry--I would never try to pleasure myself on my motorcycle while passing you--I do need both hands on my handlebars to be safe !! :)

• Members

I've ridden my share of motorcycles on the road (crotch rockets.. err Japanese bikes.) (Had to remember where I was at..Crotch rockets are a whole different meaning here.LOL ) :D and yes, you need to ride offensively and defensively. People do not give bikes enough space! :(

But as long as you're not going 100 miles an hour, splitting lanes, We will see you. B) Keep your hands on the handles bars.. save the naughty fun for your destination. ;)

• Members

Ok, I'm not sure which one of you ladies it was driving the blue Chevy Tahoe this morning here in California, but I want to thank you for the show. :D Watching your hands rubbing your great looking legs all the way under your sun dress got me all excited and wanting more... and more I got. I'm sure you knew I was watching as normally, people keep driving faster, but not you.. No way. You just kept it nice and steady next to my truck while you fingered yourself to sweet bliss. Thank You again. :kiss::P

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Well---finally something I can say I've actually done !!! More than a few times !!! Now, it does take a bit of coordination. (haven't done it while driving our standard though---I need to have at least one free hand ! smile.gif )

I have gotten so excited while driving , that I just had to take advantage of it ! It's always a race to try to get past that trucker without him seeing my hand in my pussy !! (although I guess they might enjoy watching it...... :rolleyes: ) And because I'm in the car alone and no one else can hear me, I have been SO LOUD !! OMG........ :rolleyes:

I also have "Car Pet", it goes into the cigarette lighter in the car, but I haven't tried that while driving as it's so powerful !! I do use it to tease my husband occasionally when it's just the two of us going out for the evening biggrin.gif

I think this is what you ate talking about http://www.eroticcatalogue.com/stars/star-juli/juli-ashton-auto-vibe.htm

Ladies, Just be careful. This is very HOT to know you masturbate while driving, anyone SQUIRT??? makes a cool mess.. :D:D:kiss: