Official Community Forums Home

Why Can't I Have An Orgasm?

sarah29x

heyy people :) ,

i need tips lots of tips i just can't seem to orgasm. I'm struggling to reach orgasm with my partner/ (myself) -i seem to get very close when he fingers and goes down on me (never through sex) it feels amazing always.

I get this instense feeling of pleasure and i feel like i'm about to literally explode and get the whole i'm gonna pee myself feeling too, i get goosebumps and shake a little though that only lasts a few seconds but the intense feelings are so amazing that i just want more and more(that can go on for ages) but no orgasm. I feel as though I'm so close yet can't power through.

i tell him wat feels good and show him what i do and hes great but it goes on for so long (like 2 hours sometimes) and i mean after 2 hours u just want to have that Finishing Touch, but nothing (which ca get a little frustrating).

During it i totally forget about climaxing (i mean its so intense you forget about everything) so i'm not over thinking it, panicking or stressed but afterward when i'm relaxing and it pops into my head that i didn't.

please i need help and advice and tips and suggestions- what to do when i feel like i'm about to orgasm but don't? how can i induce the orgasm? what do u do right before it happens?? Mainly girls but i appreciate Guys opinions tooo .

thanksx

• Members

For what it's worth, my wife has a hard time orgasming unless she is using a vibrator on her clit. I can get her close with fingers and oral, but the vibrator has to come out to finish the job (with the fingers helping).

For what it's worth, my wife has a hard time orgasming unless she is using a vibrator on her clit. I can get her close with fingers and oral, but the vibrator has to come out to finish the job (with the fingers helping).

This is good advise. Also, it sounds like you may be trying too hard. You know how, when you REALLY NEED to go to sleep because you hafta get up early the next morning, and you....just.....can't......seem.....to.....go........to..............................................sleep? Same same!

The other thing is, is if you can't give YOURSELF an orgasm, then you haven't learned just that right thing that sets you off, so you really can't expect anyone else to do it for you either. It's like with anything else, you have to learn for yourself before you can teach others.

• Members

I have to agree with the two previous posts. I could not reach orgasm with oral or fingers, and then I decided to get myself my first vibrator, and even though he used it on me first, it didn't take long before the happy ending.

There are many great beginners vibrators and bullets here on TT!

• Members

sarah did you how's it all going? Did you decide to try something with vibration or other?

• 1 year later...

Sometimes what I find is I think to much during sex and that can seriously hinder my ability to orgasm. What you may want to try is to sit down both out side and during sex and try to clear your mind. To often in today's age we forget to just take a minute and chill. But seriously try it outside of sex too. If you can't relax your mind there you won't be able to during sex.