Official Community Forums Home

Summer Sex Contest

Rob

Winners have been selected. The winning posts have been marked and the winners have been emailed. Message me directly with any questions or feedback.

BEST PLACE FOR SUMMER SEX CONTEST!

Hello!

Summer is here and it gives us more possibilities to explore and indulge in sex. Is your libido heating up along with the weather? Enter this contest to win a $25 gift card, a Butterfly Kiss or a G-Spot Stimulator. We will be giving away 3 prizes.

How to enter:

Just reply to this post and answer this question:

Where is the best place for summer sex? late night on the beach, hot and sticky bedroom, a deck chair...

It's that simple. I will pick the winners soon.

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

Hello!

Summer is here and it gives us more possibilities to explore and indulge in sex. Is your libido heating up along with the weather? Enter this contest to win a $25 gift card, a Butterfly Kiss or a G-Spot Stimulator. We will be giving away 3 prizes.

How to enter:

Where is the best place for summer sex? late night on the beach, hot and sticky bedroom, a deck chair...

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

In the pool late at night under the stars. However...any place is good to have sex.It's just outside is more thrilling. :P

On the deck of a boat in the sun!

Hello!

How to enter:

Late night on the beach under the stars. That is the best place for summer sex

Hello!

How to enter:

In a hot air balloon, right before sunset ;]

Hello!

How to enter:

At the beach or waterfront. On the back of a pickup truck cab with a makeshift bed. So you can hear the crashing waves, look up at the stars, and hear the crickets chirping all at the same time. While making love to your mate. Having some bubbly makes it extra sexy.

Hello!

How to enter:

• Members

Laying on a blanket at sunset on the beach. Taking time making love as the sun is setting. Then followed by laying in each others arms looking at the stars and hearing the waves crashing in.

Making love on the beach...in the evening...at the waters edge...with the water lapping at your body as the water comes into shore and back out...over and over...caressing you with it's silky touch. Ahhhh ;)

My sweetheart and I love to get pretty nasty and freaky, so I believe that for us, the best place to make love would be in a cemetry next to a strangers gravesite, with the wind howling and a sliver of the moon showing behind the clouds. Using anything as a toy that you may find just lying about! Afterwards, we intertwine ourselves in each other and drift off to sleep being awoken by visitors the next morning!

In the fire truck ;)

My husband volunteers and we went to the fire dept one night to do some cleaning. Let's just say the cleaning didn't get done!

Thank God he didn't have a fire call that night! Haha

• Members

Winner - Butterfly Kiss!

At night--- under the stars on the patio furniture and the kids playground. Everytime we have a family cookout I laugh thinking if only grandmother knew what goes on in that chair and on the table... Lol ;-))

On the beach! It’s quit, relaxing, and the night under the stars make it even more enjoy able alone with the sounds of the waves. In a hot sticky room you’re more so going to not want to be touched plus it would be very uncomfortable and you’re going to become exhausted easily then you would in open air. A chair doesn’t give you room to stretch, spread, and if you think about it very easy to fall and make even more noise. But it can be fun if your alone ;D. If not bad news.

• Members

On a hot, humid, sticky summer afteroon. Get caught out in a thunderstorm and have to duck into an old abandoned building, both of you dripping with a mix of hot sweat and cool rain. The rain pitter-patters on the roof and gets harder and louder outside, the lighting and thunder crashes get ever closer, as you get lost with each other.

• Members

On the balcony just before the sun sets completely after a crazy hot day. Drink a cold one right after your done, while giggling wondering if the neighbors heard that wet slapping going on.

• Members

At the campground, air mattress on the sand plot meant for tents, Tiki torches lit to keep the skeeters away, under the moon and stars. Can hear other campers talking in their tents, but didn't stop us. :P

On a hot summer night it is best to go skinny dipping in a secluded lake... swim out to a lone rock in the middle... and make love under the stars and moon without a care of anyone else showing up...

• Members

Bm414--- chairs come in a many sizes just like other things... So to say a chair would be uncomfortable isn't always true... Guess it would depend on the chair size, the size of the people in it, and well the surface since you're worried about noise... I'm a vocal person so I certainly love noise!!! Bring it on... Having sex in a chair or on a table can be kinky if you know how to work it!

• Members

My favorite place for my hunny and I is on a huge rock that happens to be sitting in the perfect position and height in a creek that feeds off of a little waterfall. Nothing beats relaxing and enjoying hot nature sex in the middle of the afternoon by a peaceful running creek. :P

the best place to have summer sex is start in the bedroom on the bed and then move to the kitchen table and then going again outside on the chair and deck table and if you have a pool you can use it to get cooled off from the hot and sticky sex your having and get the best ride of your life riding him in the waves of the pool

In the middle of my bed . So he can do all the dirty lil things I like and not worry about somebody walking in on us. Cause the last time my roommate walked in and he

talked her in to joining us. It was ok but I prefer not to share my man.