Official Community Forums Home

Summer Sex Contest

Rob

• Members

Winner - $25 Gift Card!

I think the best place is on a blanket next to a secluded mountain lake....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

In a nice cool lake after a hot day of hiking, working in the garden, or laying out in the sun. Whether you're camping, or enjoying your house on the lake, it's a beautiful thing!!!

• Members

ummm the best place for summer sex on a warm night in a pool of cool water in the middle of an apartment complex with the danger of someone walking out and catching you i love it when i want to scream out and i have to be quiet!!!! that or on the terrace ohhhhhh yea!!!

BEST PLACE FOR SUMMER SEX CONTEST!

Hello!

Summer is here and it gives us more possibilities to explore and indulge in sex. Is your libido heating up along with the weather? Enter this contest to win a $25 gift card, a Butterfly Kiss or a G-Spot Stimulator. We will be giving away 3 prizes.

How to enter:

Just reply to this post and answer this question:

Where is the best place for summer sex? late night on the beach, hot and sticky bedroom, a deck chair...

It's that simple. I will pick the winners soon.

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

BEST PLACE FOR SUMMER SEX CONTEST!

Hello!

Summer is here and it gives us more possibilities to explore and indulge in sex. Is your libido heating up along with the weather? Enter this contest to win a $25 gift card, a Butterfly Kiss or a G-Spot Stimulator. We will be giving away 3 prizes.

How to enter:

Just reply to this post and answer this question:

Where is the best place for summer sex? late night on the beach, hot and sticky bedroom, a deck chair...

It's that simple. I will pick the winners soon.

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

the best place to have sex is outdoors with my friend, with the wind blowing on your skin under a shade tree on a picnic table, or lying on a blanket

• Members

The best summer sex is on this little hill just down from the house we rent that looks over the lake when it's been hot and sticky all day and now it's dusk with the sun setting and turning everything golden red and a breeze cooling our bodies and the twilight just giving us enough light to see the passion in each other's face while hiding us in the woods from any passing boaters. It makes me feel like we're newlyweds again, exploring and being explored, while holding all the passionate experience 5 years of marriage will give. :wub:

Winner - G-Spot Stimulator!

The best Summer Sex spot for me would have to be in Netherlands, home of my hunny bunny... In the summer breeze, on a nice warm sunny day... underneath a wooden windmill... Ahh, the beauty of nature in its purest most beautiful state ;D