Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Neighboring Sex Contest

Rob

WINNERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED, CONGRATS! I MARKED THE WINNING POSTS. SEE THEM BELOW.

NEIGHBORING SEX CONTEST!

Hello!

This contest question is a little different. I thought it would be fun to hear what people had to say. Enter this contest to win a $25 gift card, a Bath-Time Bunny Vibrator or a Tingling Tongue Vibrator. We will be giving away 3 prizes.

How to enter:

Just reply to this post and answer this question:

If you had to have sex with your neighbor, how much would you have to be paid?! :) An example might be: Nothing, he is my boyfriend...

or

$30,000 b/c of bad breath and age...

Everyone has a price, so to make this fun, you MUST name your price. Three fun responses will be selected as winners. Have fun!

It's that simple. I will pick the winners soon.

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

1,000,000,000,000!! live in middle of nowhere so i consider the deer and other wild animals my neighbors...hence the reason i can really use a new toy!

NEIGHBORING SEX CONTEST!

Hello!

This contest question is a little different. I thought it would be fun to hear what people had to say. Enter this contest to win a $25 gift card, a Bath-Time Bunny Vibrator or a Tingling Tongue Vibrator. We will be giving away 3 prizes.

How to enter:

If you had to have sex with your neighbor, how much would you have to be paid?! :) An example might be: Nothing, he is my boyfriend...

or

Everyone has a price, so to make this fun, you MUST name your price. Three fun responses will be selected as winners. Have fun!

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

Well i have a couple that lives down stairs so i would say am million dollars as i dont really care for them and they are old and bitchy!!!!!!

• Review Team

WINNER - BATH-TIME BUNNY!

My neighbor is in his mid-to-late 70's, he's arthritic and has a few health issues on top of that, but he's also one of the coolest old dudes I've ever met. He smokes a pipe all the time and in the springtime, when we have our windows open, the thick, woodsy aroma of it fills my house. It's glorious. He's very fun to talk to, collects all sorts of amazing historical items and reminds me of an old hippie. Chances are, this ride would be his last (ahaha) so I'm going to say about $10,000 would do the trick. I'd probably do it for free because he's such a badass, but since it'd be traumatic to send him to his maker with a smile on his face, I'm going to need money for therapy afterward.

post-10471-0-26981400-1308342418_thumb.j

• Like 1

My neighbors across the street are in their 70's, and, well....NO! It'd have to be about 10 million dollars, because that's how I roll!! I live in a subdivision that has mostly retirees in it!

WINNER - TINGLING TONGUE

Well My neighbor doesn't look too bad so...$200,000. This way he could be happy, and I could be happy, debt free and on my way to New York!

• Members

Lets see considering my one neighbor has already had several heart attacks and I wouldn't want to cause another I would have to not go there. Although I recently had a neighbor move in across the street. It is a father and son. I would say $25,000. I would like to buy a new car. Thinking of the father/son taking me would be nice as they are both very atractive and very physically fit. It can be my welcome to the neighborhood present. Never had a threesome with 2 men so I see it as a definate win-win for all involved.

• Members

NEIGHBORING SEX CONTEST!

Hello!

How to enter:

or

I just moved in so I haven't met my new neighbors. :x But if they're tasty (male or female) and are into what I'm into....it would be free of charge ;D

• Members

shortstuff, any houses for sale in your area :D

The couple next door is middle aged (like myself). Nothing appealing there. But, their daughter lives with them, so she is legitimately my neighbor also. She's got a cute body and an attractive (but not beautiful) face. I'd say we call it a wash if she would let my wife join and and both of us would do her.

• Members

WINNER - $25 GIFT CARD!

One of my neighbors is a 50 year old German women who looks like Dirk Nowitzki with the nose and all... I have no idea what this women does for work if anything but she lives in bright yellow yoga pants--- (perhaps only owns one pair) even mows her yard in 100 degree weather in her yoga pants--- one would only hope that at some point she takes them off and gives her girl a good cleaning...I think I just tasted vomit in my mouth.... (((this lady is a no go!!! I couldn't sleep with her for any amount of money)))

Another neighbor Tom... Where shall we start?!!! He only checks his mail about 7 times a day- mind you we get our mail at noon every freaking day except Sunday cause yeah the mail doesn't run-- but that doesn't stop him from checking... Haha! The worst part is he checks it in his underwear! Lol, not even kidding... He looks like Santa without the hair on his head but I'm sure he could use some from his chest and glue it to his head. He came over to my house a few days ago and asked if he could have his apple core thinggy back... Lol-- I was so puzzled cause I've never borrowed anything from him. I kindly said sir I have no idea what your talking about and he went on to say you borrowed it to make an apple pie and you know damn well what I'm talking about. Then he went off about how people my generation have no respect for anything which about the time I'd had enough and slammed my door shut. Lol... This man is crazy and I don't think I could do it for any amount of money!!! My girl is golden!!! ;-))

Now... A new couple just moved in from CA and they are both very good looking --- mid 30 or perhaps early forties. I saw the guy outside working in his yard today and let me just say I'd do him for free any day of the week with my bf's blessing that is.... I'd take the wife too!!! She has killer long legs that make me wanna explore her body inside and out!!!

• Members

1.5 million for the old grump who lives behind me whom I've never met... Hell he could use a smile on his face! He's like 90 so I'd need enough money to pay for the funeral cause I'd feel a little responsible when his heart gave away! Least he'd go with a smile on his face .... 1.5 million!!!

• Members

shortstuff, any houses for sale in your area :D

Actually there is....lol. Right across the street.