Official Community Forums Home

Sleep-gasms

• Members

Yes---I have been having them since the first time I had an orgasm.

(since I was maybe 16 or 17 years old) I have mentioned something about it on here previously.

I don't have them very often any more. It's been a long time.

They are incredibly intense for me---whole body---earth shaking orgasms.

I have never had an orgasm this intense while awake.

Yes, I have too.

• Members

I have, not in a while. But I still come close sometimes and wake up before it happens.

The dreams are not usually sexual, though, but some tense or stressful situation.

• Members

I have, not in a while. But I still come close sometimes and wake up before it happens.

The dreams are not usually sexual, though, but some tense or stressful situation.

I have some pretty hot dreams, but I haven't had a 'wet dream' since my younger days, when my cock would get hard when the wind blows! :)

• Members

I have them as well. Unfortunately not in a while. :( I'll come close but not all the way. Stress possibly

• Review Team

Yep, I have had this happen. It doesn't happen a lot, but it's fun when it does!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Yep, I have had this happen. It doesn't happen a lot, but it's fun when it does!

yes, it is. As we get older, I think this happens less frequently. Actually, an erotic dream does still happen. It's the nocturnal emission that doesn't really occur anymore...

• 5 years later...
  • Members

My wife has had them. I know, cause it woke me up and I watched! Forced me to get a hold of myself!!!

I had them years ago. I'd always. Wake up right when I was unloading all over myself or the sheets. Now, I have some wild dreams, but wake up before I make a gooey mess all over!

;)

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • Members
22 hours ago, Dannyk said:

I have had them before. The weird thing is it usually is with another woman and not my wife.I usually have a dream about sex and before I know it I am cumming. I always hope to have those dreams. It feels so good to cum in your sleep! Sometimes I wake up early before I cum. I try to go back to sleep and have the same dream but it hardly ever happens. Wet dreams are great!

yes they are wonderful

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
58 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Oh yes, quite often.  So many times I've woken from sleep to find my wet fingers inside myself.  Quickly I recall the dream I was having, and continue to live the erotic episode in my mind until, well, you know.  Unfortunately it's those mornings I need to strip the bed and wash the sheets, often making me late for work.

Nothing like waking up from a wet dream of a sexy lady,  and finding the bed sheets are soaking wet mmmmmm

• 9 months later...
  • Members

That's one more item of clothing that you wear to bed than I do. I have to sleep totally nude. It's the only way to go