Official Community Forums Home

Summer Sex Wish List

Rob

WINNER PICKED - POST #17 - MARKED BELOW!

Summer Sex Wish List

Hello!

I hope everyone is enjoying this summer heat as much as we are up here in NH. I miss the Miami heat so 95+ degree weather is welcomed! For this contest,

we will be giving away $50 in sex toys to the winner of this contest. The more people we get to participate, the more we will keep these contest going.

How to enter:

Just reply to this post and answer this question:

What is on your summer sex wish list? It might be something you will be doing or something that is just on your wish/fantasy list. It could be a new toy, sex in a daring outdoor spot, a new partner... Just reply back with to this post for your chance to win. Good luck!

We love reading your responses. ;)

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

To sneak into the fire station late one night with my husband and break in the new equipment we just got. ;)

The chances of it happening are slim to none without getting caught, but its definitely on my mind!

When my boyfriend of 5 years and I first started dating, he thought it was fun to see how many orgasms I could have in one night. It was like a contest to him! I would like spend the weekend in a local motel and have one of those nights again... without interuptions!

I would love to be in the back of a pickup truck in an open field moon and stars shining so bright his hands wrapped in my hair as he pounds me with all his might , then mounting him and riding him then I'd love to be on a beach somewhere dark have him behind me under the pier

I've always wanted to try sex in a pool! All of my friends say its amazzzzzing. I love water and I love my girlfriend so what better place to share such a high level of intimacy than in the one place I love with the one woman I truly love!

My wife and I often enjoy sex in our pool since our yard is quite private. I'd love to find another couple to enjoy the experience with. No swapping. Just two insanely horny couples having inercourse, perhaps back to back!!

My summer sex wish list would be a new(first) handfree toy to enjoy the night with my bf and find a girl to come home with us to use it on as well. I have always had this thought in the back of my head and I am so ready to try it soon. I could only dream of making the wish come true. Where is my shooting star when I need it the most!!!

To go make love with my husband in the lake we live on, in the moonlight. The water down here is like tap water, but it's still water! Every little bit helps during this oppressive heat!!! Plus, it's close to home.

• Members

I actually have two things on my summer list. The first would be to have another threesome. We have had 2 in the past and I am feeling the urge to have one again. We have touched on this subject a little bit lately. They were a lot of fun. The other would be to have like we have had before. We stayed in bed all day together. Our bodies were physically tired but my pussy and his dick knew we weren't done yet. I want to see if we can beat our previous record of 7 times, 40 orgasms and 15 squirts.

My Summer Sex wish was to go somewhere new. Me and my boyfriend drove to the canal in a small area. I love having sex in the back seat of the car so we parked and took our clothes off. We made our way into the backseat where I got on top of him and had amazing car sex with a great view of the water. Everything seemed perfect. We sat there talking and then I started touching him again and we decided we wanted to go at it again on top of the car. We got out and I got on top of him on the front of the car. We had another round of amazing outdoor sex. We were completely naked and I went to go get back in the car when we realized it was locked. Every single door was locked, we were so caught up in the moment, that we had locked ourselves out. Our cell phones and all of our clothes were in the car. We had no idea what to do. It was night and we had no way to contact anyone. We were panicking and running around naked trying to figure out what to do. We found a stop sign and had to smash it through the car window to open the door. It was definitely an experience.

I've been daydreaming about this all summer! I love to go camping, so I think it would be romantic to go with my boyfriend. Start a fire, pitch the tent (hah hah...get it? I am too funny. lol jk :P ) Anyway! You get the idea. We could lay out under the stars by the fire and then go into the tent and make love. I don't know. Am I totally weird for combining camping and sex? Hahah

• Members

The heat is picking up this summer and my and my wifes fantasies are running over the top. We have always enjoyed playing out fantasies while having sex and my wife has decided to give me the hottest fantasy ever. My wife is georgous and her sister two years younger is just as hot. In fact they look very much alike and I have often got in trouble in the past when her sister has stayed over, patting her on her ass thinking it was my wife..........oh at least it sounded good after I apoligized. I have always shared my fantasy with my wife about having both of them in my room, lights out, tie my hands to the bed post and blind fold me with a silk scarf and then one or both of them have sex with me without my ever knowing who was riding my cock. I told her that I think I would be able to tell who I was inside with my cock and if they came loud, I would be able to tell their voice. They do however even sound alot alike.

My sister in law is coming into town in three weeks, she is single and my wife shares their conversations with me and tells me how horney her sister is all the time. She is a nurse and works long hours and occassionaly has a fleeting moment in a back room with a doctor before the next surgery. My wife has told me that she has joked with her sister about my fantasy in the past and recently, and her sister has laughed about the possibilites with my wife.

My wife and I have put this fantasy together: We'll have a couple of cocktails thru out the evening then I will go upstairs to my bedroom where I will strip naked and wait on top of the covers. My wife will come upstairs and try my hands to the bedpost and place a scarf arounf my eyes so I can't see. She will then go back down the stairs and close the door. A short time late I will hear the door open and either her or her sister will undress and get on top of me and fuck my brains out. She will then leave and close the door behind her. A few minutes later the door will open and the same scenario. Either it will be my wife both times or her sister and my wife or her sister both time. I will never know.............or so they say because she feels like I will not be able to tell the difference of whose fucknig me. Afterwards she will come up and untie me and it is agreed that we will never discuss this again. I'll go downstairs, have a few more cocktails with them, talk and go to bed.

I can't waiting. Counting the hours.

• Members

Hmmm... My summer wish is to make love under the stars on the beach with the greatest man alive-- I'm proud to call him mine... A cool breeze would be amazing so that after we are done i can peacefully just lay in his arms--- and just listen to the ocean and the sound of his heartbeating. The smell of the ocean and his sweat would be intoxicating... I love the way my man smells afterwards. At times it's just the simple things that mean the most.

WINNER!

My ex-boyfriend and I are still good friends, and still have a lot of sex. We are compatible sexually just not with the rest of life. So, he is a bartender, and my fantasy is for me to be at the bar while he is closing up, and I would help him clean up, and he would just bend me over and lift up my skirt and start pounding into me while he plays with me, and smacks me on the ass. Then when he is done I would get on my hands and knees and start playing with his cock, licking and sucking...then, the bouncer would come over and enter me from behind and give me everything he's got. Getting them both off at once would really make me hot.

• Members

My wish this summer is to have a g-spot orgasm. I have been trying with no avail. This summer, I've gotten five toys from this awesome site, and I am hoping that those, with the combination of my patient husband, I can achieve what seems to be the impossible.

• Members

My summer sex wish list would be:

To spend several hours into the night trying new and different things in bed with my boyfriend.

To buy and try a new toy I have been looking at.

To make love with my boyfriend in the quiet darkness while it storms outside.

To have great sex in the middle of the day on our cruise vacation. :)

• Members

I've been daydreaming about this all summer! I love to go camping, so I think it would be romantic to go with my boyfriend. Start a fire, pitch the tent (hah hah...get it? I am too funny. lol jk :P ) Anyway! You get the idea. We could lay out under the stars by the fire and then go into the tent and make love. I don't know. Am I totally weird for combining camping and sex? Hahah

Weird? Hell no! Unless you are in some group situation where having sex would be very obvious and make the "unpartnered" people uncomfortable, sex out in the open is awesome. Last year, my wife and I went to visit our son at camp. We were with him for a good portion of the night. But, after we dropped him off and were alone at the site, we had some beers and were getting really horny. It was pitch black as our fire went out. But, I stripped her clothes off and pulled my pants down, my stiff cock bouncing out of my shorts. I smacked her ass a few times and she told me how much she wanted me to fuck her wet pussy. There were people about 30 yds down, at another site. We didn't give a shit and I proceeded to bend her over forward, over the table and stuck my rigid dick up in her gaping wet cunt.

After she came, I slapped her butt cheeks again and then put my face between her ass cheeks. I spread them so I could get my tongue into her ass. I made it nice and firm and pushed it inside her asshole, fucking her anus like a slimy wet cock. I spit on the tight bunghole and then pushed a finger inside. Soon, I put another in. She was writhing against my hand as I went in and out of her tight asshole. She then said, "Fuck me up the ass!" "I want to feel your stiff dick in my ass." I then placed the head of my dick at the entrance of her sphincter. Pushing a little bit at time into her hole, it wasn't long before she took all 6 inches of my penis inside her ass. She came and said that my balls slapping against her pussy were making her so fucking hot. I increased the frequency of my thrusts and she came again.

This time I took my cock from her tight little hole and pushed it easily into her hot cunt. She used those pussy muscles so expertly in making me cum as I fucked the shit out of her. Soon, I prepped her by saying that I was going to shoot a load of hot cum into her. I pulled her hair back and said, "Do you want my hot cum, you little fucking bitch?" She hesitated and I yanked a little harder and said, "Answer me, you cheap little slut!" She said, "Yes! I want you to cum inside me!! I thrust my throbbing hard cock deep inside of her and then, feeling the hot sperm-load welling up inside of my testicles, I held back as long as I could and then unleashed a stream of jizz, splashing against the walls of her pussy and filling her up with my cum.

So, yes, my wife and I think that it's a great place for sex. There's something about doing it outside that gets us both hot!

• Members

Summer... hot weather has always turned me on. I just want to be with my man in the bedroom on a hot sultry night. Sweaty skin rubbing on sweaty skin enjoying the sex chills that happen as we explore each other. deep kissing that stokes liquid fire, mmmmmm. Nothing too outrageous, I long to give my lover's hard cock a languid lapping liquid oral massage. I love the taste of his pre-cum and making him get harder and more rigid excites me as well and soon I am so wet I can hold back no longer and slide easily down over his rigid perfect shaft. He grabs my hips and bucks that glorious cock up into me deep and hard as he can and soon a dizzying, quivering orgasm hits me like a hot humid summer storm front. I am weak and fall against his chest as he continues to fuck me fast and faster, on and on he goes being the Italian stud that he is and then after a good long while he groans loud as he explodes what feels like gallons of his hot cum inside of me.

• Review Team

It's funny you should mention this. Hubby and I were just talking about this the other night! So Here is mine!

We have 10 acres of land...a beautiful clearing in the back... and I love the summer thunderstorms. So, Our plan is to set up a tent back there, then, once that storm hits, we rush off to the clearing, and before we get in the tent, I have always wanted to make love in the rain, on the grass, with nothing but our bodies being molded into the earth. and the infinite skies above.... *sigh* Then we continue in the tent, staying there throughout the storm, and quite possibly going at it several more times!!!

2. Have sex in a public place. Yes, I know, but not in a car! that is so cliche! I want to do it at an theater, or the beach, maybe a national park... The thrill of getting caught....

3... DO IT AT HOME WITH NO KIDS! get someone to take our children for a few days... I can be loud as I want, we can do it on the couch, on the table, on the washing machine, like we used to in the old days!

Yup, thats my Summer Sex Wish List!!! :kiss:

• Review Team

I would love to have a cabin on the mountain, with no near-by neighbors, with me and my love, his new handmade flogger, some rope, and whatever else he chose to bring. I love to explore and have a strong desire to explore my tolerances and limits and this would be the perfect setting. And he is the perfect person to explore with.

On a more realistic note, just being in the same state with him right now would be nice .... sighs

• Members

Mine is very simple.... I would like to join the mile high club. We had plenty of opportunities, I chickened out. I guess it's just a fantasy.