Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Car Sex - Are You Game?

Rob

CONTEST OVER: WINNER POST #14!

-Thanks for all of the great responses!

Let's Have Car Sex

Hello and thanks for visiting the board.

How to enter:

Just reply to this post and answer this question:

Are you game for some car sex? If you have done it, tell us about it. If you haven't, tell us how you would want it to play out or why you just wouldn't do such a thing. ;)

For this contest, we will be giving away the official Pocket Rocket (clit stimulator) and some flavored sex lube to the winner of this contest.

We really love reading your responses. ;) If you have any feedback on these contests, please feel free to message me directly. Good luck!

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

• Like 1

• Review Team

When my husband and I were just dating, we didn't have anywhere private that we could have sex other than in our cars. We each lived with our parents, so if we wanted sex, we had to be creative. First, we tried it in my car. We drove around scouting for a quiet, unpopulated area that was dark. We finally found a dirt road and it was so great, it took us longer to find the place than it did to finish the act. Next, we tried his car. Cavaliers have really roomy back seats, everyone. The best sex of my life was in the back of his Cav. And in the back of an abandoned K-Mart building, to boot! We lived in Florida and it was so hot in there, the windows were all steamed up so we slapped our hands in the condensation (ala Titanic's sex scene) so he'd have something to smile about when he drove around.

The car we have NOW... we tried to have sex in every position, every seat and we just can't manage it. I get rug burn or we bang our heads on the ceiling, don't have leg room or just can't get it to work. I swear, I'm going to get an El Camino just so I can put a mattress in the back.

• Like 1

I have engaged once but would be willing to again. I picked up my hubby one night from work in his sister's SUV. We drove out to the lake and found a nice spot overlooking the lake and opened the back door and made love under the stars

The fact that almost every teenager hasn't done this just boggles my mind. Where else but in the back seat of your (or a friends) car is the most available place to "bump uglies" when you are young? I had an old car that saw more ass than a public toilet seat, and would love to do it again, but it seems like cars are getting smaller and I've gotten larger. Maybe that is why owning a mini van was so popular for a while, the large cargo area?

Ok so my fiance and I are on our way home from college one evening after one of those "I hate midterms" kinda days. We were both really stressed out and frustrated. About halfway home, going down the 4 lane no less, he slips one hand down my pants and begins teasing me! Once we are off the 4 lane and past town, he slowly rubs my clit with his thumb while sliding his index and middle fingers up and down my already soaked vagina. Purposefully, he drove over a bump in the road and slipped both fingers deep inside me throwing me over the edge and into orgasm!! He is definetly a tricky little devil but other than that little bit of play I wont let him talk me into sex in his vehicle for 2 reasons. Reason one is that its a ford ranger and really....ITS TOO CRAMPED UP!! Reason two is that I grew up being taught to "keep private matters private" so out in public or in a vehicle where we could be found isnt happening. He still wants to find a nice place and put a blow up mattress in the bed of the truck so we could enjoy ourselves under the stars and I'm game for that! Hope he finds a nice open field thats private for that before summer is up!

In case your wondering of his sanity for driving and doing what he did, we live in a "small town" kind of area so there isnt a lot of traffic and never does he put us in danger by taking his eyes off the road.

Let's Have Car Sex

How to enter:

Are you game for some car sex? If you have done it, tell us about it. If you haven't, tell us how you would want it to play out or why you just wouldn't do such a thing. ;)

For this contest, we will be giving away the official Pocket Rocket (clit stimulator) and some flavored sex lube to the winner of this contest.

We really love reading your responses. ;) If you have any feedback on these contests, please feel free to message me directly. Good luck!

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

• Like 1

• Members

I have had lots and lots of car sex. One of my experiences in my teens was a bit creepy. I was giving a blow job and happened to look up and saw a belt buckle outside the car window... it was a cop watching and getting off himself. When he realized he was spotted of course he threw on the flashlight and started acting like .. an officer of the law.

My experiences recently are so much better and more sophisticated. My lover has a thing for wanting it risky and at this stage of my life, I am up for that myself.

First time with him was in the car during a bad storm.. It was raining too thick to keep driving so we pulled off onto the shoulder of the road and went at it hard. While the rain pounded the roof of the car, he pounded my pussy. It was incredible!

Second time, we were at a glitzy dinner party and we snuck out and did it on the hood of an expensive sports car. He laid me back onto the hood of that thing, pushed up my dress, spread my legs wide and slid his cock home for a quick but intense fuck.

Next, after dinner at a jazz club we took a drive in his vintage cadillac convertible out of the city along a beautiful river road. We eventually pulled over and I gave him a blow job while he sat sideways on the drivers seat with the door hanging open. Then I ended up laying partway on the back of the car with my legs spread wide and him with his face buried in my pussy driving me crazy. Somehow we both ended up on the back of the car with him slamming into me and me hanging onto the canvas top so we wouldn't slide of the car. He joked later that he would have to get the shocks and struts replaced. It was hot, hot, sex on a beautiful autumn night.

Another time in his cadillac we drove up to a lookout and he backed the car to the edge. I said "How are we going to enjoy the view now?" "You'll see" he said with one of his devilish grins. I ended up in the back seat with my stomach and arms spread over the back of that car while he did me from behind. The lights of the city glittered below off in the distance and the view was beautiful that night as he rammed his cock into my pussy over and over again, faster and faster until I was half delirious and then he finished off by sliding that dripping wet, hard cock up my ass. One of the best orgasms I have ever had.

The last time we had car sex was in the extended cab of his truck. It was a spur of the moment, can't wait to get back to hotel type of thing. I had been teasing his cock while he was driving and had gotten myself pretty steamed up too so he pulled into the back corner of a parking lot with the idea that we would be slow and quiet as to not draw attention to a bouncing truck. Good intentions that didn't happen. I can't stay quiet when he fucks me and he loses control too.

God, I love this man.

• Members

CRAP!! I had this all written out, ready to post before realizing I wasn't signed in yet and lost it all. <_<

Our most recent car sex session, was on a getaway weekend in the mountains driving up to our rented cabin. My hand on her thigh began moving upwards as I could tell she was already squirming in her seat (Long road trips always get her horny.. road vibrations?) and I finally slipped my hand inside her loose fitting shorts, pushing her thong to the side to find her already wet pussy. My fingers slipping and sliding in her juices, pushing in and out, rubbing her swollen clit with my thumb, she came three times before she couldn't handle anymore. She undid my shorts and freed my throbbing rock hard cock and began giving me one her AMAZING, come face to face with Jesus blowjobs, all while maintaining control on a winding mountain road. I finally spotted a dirt turn off, which turned out to be a dirt road.. I pulled off just enough to be out of sight from the main highway and parked, reclining my seat back flat, pulling her on top of me. She pulled her shorts and thong off to one side and lowered herself down on my very eager cock, taking it inch by inch until I was completely filling her. She began grinding down, rubbing her clit against me while I lifted up into her as she began to cum again. I grabbed her ass and began slamming her up and down my shaft, hard and deep until that familiar tingling sensation in my cock let me know that I wasn't going to be much longer.. She can tell by how I swell up inside her that I was close and screamed out that she was going to cum too and with one final deep plunge on me, I felt her inner muscles squeezing and milking my cock as I exploded inside her. Drained of more than bodily fluids, I pulled her close to me as we regained our composure and our breath. Finally, we both got out to redress ourselves and clean up a little, and just as we got back in the car, not one but THREE cars drove by, looking at us like we were lost or something.. Turns out that dirt road was the only way in and out of a little mountain community.. We just happened to time it perfectly and didn't have any "traffic" to get caught in. :D :D We did have a good laugh after finding out we were only 5 more minutes away from our destination but when a need has to be taken care of, time means nothing, right? ;)

Car sex is pretty common with us, and we've also had car sex in: The car while inside one of those automated gas station type car washes, a Park and Ride parking lot (Gives it a whole new meaning, huh? lol ) and on a long, straight deserted highway at night with the cruise control set and her riding me while facing me as I kept the truck straight and in our lane. :D

I have had sex in our car, twice so far!

When I first met my Fiance, he took my virginity in the backseat. During sex, he pulled out for a minute to finger me a bit, getting my hymen on him - he showed it to me.

The second time we had sex in the car... We were living with some very annoying people and wanted some privacy. So, we got in the car trying to find a private place. When we thought we did, we got stopped by the police (just before we could actually do anythine - my pants were kinda down already). Got stopped by the same cop a week later trying again. When we finally succeeded at it, it was amazing!! ;-)

Let's Have Car Sex

How to enter:

Car sex, sure who hasn't aleast tried or been there done that but what about Truck Sex?

Yes, your probably thinking its a slam dunk but let me tell you it isn't.

Problems in order of occurance, #1. try and hide a 3/4 ton 4x4 diesel truck with the A/C running in a busy parking lot. it draws attention. yes, tinted

glass and the biggest back seat of any pickup made.....(2009- Dodge Mega Cab) the back seats recline or fold flat to resemble a miniature football field.

2. I found a spot under some tree cover in a Lowe's parking lot and backed into the parking slot at 8:30 pm while the store was still open. bad choice

as the front and side of the truck faced the main entrance. so we got every ones headlights shinning in on us as they arrived to shop. (distracting it was).

#3. Here is the worse part. she was ready, I was ready, had plenty of lube to do the deed, but! and here it comes. Not enough Headroom to do her

Doggiestyle ! Dam it, Dam it. Dam it again.

After the fact- we did spoon and everyone got their rocks off..... but not what we had planned. I tried to entice her more on the way home and yes

its illegal to drive naked but I had hoped to get a little "road head". Didn't happen.

got home and ran into house to the next two hours of non-stop sexual gymnastics.....I help her stretch her thigh muscles flat opposite each other and

then plunge to the bottom of the "well". Feels good to me... I am always searching for that new position we have not tried yet.

Going to Sandal's in St. Lucie first week of Sept. private pool, butler service and more. Do I leave my restraints home or take them with me?

My fiance & I have sex in the car frequently. We do it on the front seat & back seat. Our favorte way is having sex while he's driving down the road. Yes, you read that right. He pushes the seat back & leans back while he slides the seat back to give himself more leg room. I sit on him facing the steering the wheel & I end up steering since he isn't able to see the road. Also, I love giving him oral sex while he is driving. It's such a turn on. He goes down on me too while I drive. Our truck & car are our favorite sex toys. Oh, he likes to drive naked too. He puts his clothes on in the driveway before we get out of the vehicle & get into the house.

I have had sex in the car many times and even like to drive topless sometimes, but my boyfriend isn't big on "getting caught". Here's what I would like to see happen: We go to our favorite park, late at night and while strolling along, enjoying the cool, crisp night air, passion strikes and we just can't wait! We run back to the car, stripping off as much clothing as the cold air allows us to. We hop in the front seat, kissing like teenagers full of lust. He pulls off my bra, I pull off his boxers and then he reaches his hand between my legs, playing with my clit. The windows are starting to steam as we breathe deeply, lusting for each other. As I caress his big cock, I feel it harden in my little hand. Some pre-cum starts spilling out and I know he's ready for me. He leans his seat all the way back, I climb on top of him, gently resting my ass on the bottom of the steering wheel. I ride him fiercely, moaning and screaming the whole time. I pinch his nipples and he returns the favor as I orgasm... then I realize we're climaxing together! Feeling his cock throb and explode inside me while my pussy tightens is more than I can handle... I scream, slowing to an almost complete stop, then I ride him harder than ever before. As I cum all over him, he pulls me close to him and holds me tight until I'm finished.

On one drunken evening, I had to pull over to let my boyfriend drive so I could give him road head... it fulfilled a fantasy of his (28 and he'd never had road head... poor thing!!!) and it was just the beginning of my sexual urges that night! That's as close to sex in the car as we've done... but now with him reading my post and another (thank you PsychoKitty), he is intrigued and for sure knows I'm interested in taking our sexual expeditions outside the bedroom and into the car!!!

WINNING POST!

When my fiance and I first started dating he told me he liked the thought of being caught while having sex. I have had car sex plenty of times, but this was different. We drove around the local area at around 1 AM looking for the perfect spot which turned out to be a well lit parking lot next to a road that was not busy, but still active. We pulled in and parked in an area that was still visible from the road, but would make the curious have to look twice to figure out what was going on. He got out of the car, went around to my side, opened the door and told me to get on my knees in the seat. I was wearing a skirt and no panties for easier access. He started thrusting into me hard as he watched the occasional car go by, and with every car the thrusts got harder and deeper. Suddenly he pulled me out of the car and pushed me face down onto the hood. My heart raced with excitement as he entered me from behind, exposed in the soft flickering lights of the parking lot. I had never felt something so thrilling in my life until that moment.

Edited by Rob
WINNER SELECTED
  • Thanks 1

PsychoKitty, I love your post and think it may be just what I need to get my uninterested b/f interested in something so exciting and thrilling! I can't wait to read it to him!

• Like 1

• Members

My bf and I've been together now for two years and plan on getting married next year... Our first date: I was so excited! I went out and bought a hot & sexy lil black dress with pumps that screamed I wanna fuck you ;-). Hey! I'd seen this hot ass man around and make no mistake I was making him mine! He picked me up at my place and drove me an hour to the city to a nice winery--- after several glasses of wine we walked over to a shopping center and went to P.F. Chang's where we had a few dinks and a wonderful dinner but all night I was thinking about where I could take him. After eating we headed back to his car which was parked in a car garage... The plan was to listen to some music in the car and sober up just a little more before driving.... Little did he know I had my own plans ;-) !!! I guess we were in the car about 15 mins talking when I put my feet on the dashboard and stared slowly taking my pumps off... Silently he watched as next I slid my hand up my dress and started playing with myself. I pulled the dress up to give him a better view and asked if he wanted to touch. he pushed my panties over more to the side and then started rubbing me all over--- in and out. In a flash I had his pants undone giving him know doubt the best head he'd ever been given till he couldnt take it anymore. I pushed the seat back, with my panties to the side I got on top of his lap and first teased him by only rubbing his dick on my pussy... Then when I couldn't take it anyone I slide his dick inside of my wet pussy and made the car rock! When we were done we started driving back home... About 30 mins before we got back to my place I just had the desire to fuck while we were driving... It only lasted about 5 mins cause my knee hit the seat adjuster and it wasn't safe so we pulled over at near by friends house and did it in his driveway.... Lol

• Thanks 1

• Review Team

Dang, I answered this once but my reply isn't here. :( Ok, here it goes again.

I had plenty of car-sex in my teens - thought everyone did. lol. But once I was grown-up and had my own house, I kind of missed it. So yeah, in my adult-life, too, I have had car-sex. Most was with the ex that I now kind of hate and don't want to think or talk about. But there is also and ex-FWB who loved oral in his work truck. Most lunch dates ended that way and we both went back to work with smiles on our faces. :)

It has been way too long, though, so I may have to add car-sex to my to-do list. Thanks Rob, for bringing up the subject!

When I was 19 me and my boyfriend had to sneak around to be with eachother. He is a country boy so we had a cubby hole not far from where he stayed we called OUR SPOT(still is). AT first we tryed in my 2 door Toyota Celica but it did work to well. But when we had sex in his Buick Roadmaster it was amazing. My 5'0 frame fitts just nicely. His 5'7 frame fitts very well. He still cant keep the toe prints out the windows.

• Like 1

Had great honeymoon sex in the trunk of our cutlass at disneyworld. Short for cash we had a very romantic setup in the parking lot, surround by thousands of other cars . Back seat folded down, chocolates, wine and lots of positions. Our steamy bodies provided all the privacy we needed. Best sex ever!

• Like 1

• Members

I have had car sex in three different cars. All of which were not ours. Hehe. The first time was in the back of a van, next a truck, which was in the middle of winter and let's just say that I was too dry to continue. :( But they were all good times. The newest time was in our truck. I gave him a hand-job in the middle of the day in a busy parking lot. It took forever as he was nervous, but so worth it!! I will continue to enjoy some good 'ol car sex.

• Like 1

• Members

Let's Have Car Sex

How to enter:

• Members

I have had sex in the car and it is fun fun fun once i had my boyfriend come to pick me up and to take my daughter to school, she was in the 2nd grade at the time when he picked us up i was completely naked under a light weight quilt when she got out and into the school, on the way back home i opened the quilt and asked him what he thought of my pj's needless to say we pulled over and had some of the best sex ever!!!!! then there was the time in the back of a vw bug man there is something to be said for small spaces legs on the roof and no where to go!!!!! i still have one more i want to do and that is in the back of a lemo with the devidor down just enough for the driver to hear but not see....kinda mean i know but it would excite me to know he was getting excited while i was getting off!!! ;)

• Members

I have had sex in the car and it is fun fun fun once i had my boyfriend come to pick me up and to take my daughter to school, she was in the 2nd grade at the time when he picked us up i was completely naked under a light weight quilt when she got out and into the school, on the way back home i opened the quilt and asked him what he thought of my pj's needless to say we pulled over and had some of the best sex ever!!!!! then there was the time in the back of a vw bug man there is something to be said for small spaces legs on the roof and no where to go!!!!! i still have one more i want to do and that is in the back of a lemo with the devidor down just enough for the driver to hear but not see....kinda mean i know but it would excite me to know he was getting excited while i was getting off!!! ;)

Boyfriend and I have only done the deed a couple of times in the car (he's 5'9" and I'm 5'7" so it's a tight fit, haha ). My favourite was in the back of his Ford Taurus in front of a shop customer's house while we were dog-sitting for them. An hour and a half of steamy goodness ending with another quick romp with the moonroof open to let the windows de-fog ;)

• Members

My husband and I had NEVER had car sex before !! (Can you believe it ??? ) We are on vacation this week. Every night has been date night ! Well, I had mentioned to him that I wanted us to have car sex. AND LAST NIGHT WE DID IT !!

We went to the Sam's Club parking lot after going to see a band at a local bar. The night was beautiful--the sky was very bright and there was a full moon. The parking lot was completely lit too ! We were parked over by the entrance. I slid my jeans and panties off and unhooked my bra. I lifted my shirt up so he could feel my nice soft tits and suck on my nipples. We started making out like we used to years ago. (we did used to fool around in the car when we were dating--- we just never had sex in it before ! ) It was very romantic and it felt very "naughty". There was that feeling of being caught.

I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. I reached back and adjusted my seat so it laid WAY back. Pulling him on top of me, I wrapped my legs around him. I reached under and caressed his cock and balls. He got harder and harder. Finally he was able to slide himself inside me. I grabbed his ass and pushed him in deeper and deeper. He started fucking me harder. The car was shaking and finally he exploded filling my pussy with hot juicy cum. He loved it that I put my jeans back on as the cum was pouring out of me.

As we left the parking lot we noticed a Police car driving through and circling the parking lot......we made it out safely just in time !!!!

• Members

Great topic. Yes, I am one of those who has had lotsa instances of car sex. The best ones were with my wife. One time, when we were living in Brooklyn, she was getting frisky even though we were circling the blocks near our apartment for a parking space. We were waiting at a red light to merge onto Flatbush Ave (a very busy street) and she had already stripped off her top and bra and undid my pants, pulling them down over my throbbing cock a little. Before she could engulf my penis in her mouth, a car made contact with our car from behind. She was the only one who was supposed to get rammed from behind! :)

Anyhow, I yanked my pants back up, got out of the car and pretended to care ienough to look and see if I had a slight dent in the car. I waved him off and we went and parked around the corner from our home. She yanked my pants down and started sucking my cock. A few people walked past the car while she was doing me. A few noticed!

I pushed the seat back and she straddled my throbbing hard-on. She rode that cock until I exploded a stream of sperm inside her hot little cunt.

Don't miss our next thrill-packed episode where Stu and his wife ponder the bra and panties hanging from their rear-view mirror the morning after returning from a raucus Jimmy Buffet concert!