Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Car Sex - Are You Game?

Rob

• Members

I had the most fantastic car sex a few years ago with a very hot and sexy girl that was game for anything. I had purchased an add on vibrating cock extension I was going to surprise her with after we got home from our dinner date. On the way home in my Porsche I reached over the console and began fingering her wet pussy to the point that she was moaning and breathing heavy begging me to pull over. I found a pull out overlooking the lake with the bright harvest moon mirrored in the lake and she could hardly wait to pull down her panties and reach over and tug my pants down. I pulled out the cock extentsion from under the seat and was shocked to see how excited she got, grabbing in from my hands and turning on the vibrator. She looked at me with hungry eyes and told me she wanted to try something new. Next thing i know, she placed the cock over the shifter and turned around and inserted it into her pussy and told me she wanted me to fuck her for the first time in her ass. Not wanting to dissapoint her and wanting must first ever anal fuck, I twisted and turned and finally was able to get into position to enter her from behind. She turned the vibrator on high speed and i thought she was going to hurt her head on the top of the car. She screamed for me to cum with her and we both had an enormous climax. I couldnt beleive we were able to get into that position with such close quarters. Next time I told her we should put the top down..................................