Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Women- When And How Did You Decide When You..

Lisa's Man

• Members

This one is for the women~ :P

When and how did you decide when you liked having your hair pulled, or ass spanked during the act of having sex?

This is an honest question that I've always wondered.. My GF said she's always liked it rough (I'm going to just think it's with me. ;) ) and hair pulling intensified that.. BUT I was the first one to spank her ass and turns out, she LOVES IT!! :D

So, tell your stories, memories and experimentation's.. :)

• Like 1

• Members

I don't like having my hair pulled but I do think it is incredibly sexy when my lover buries his hands in my hair when I am kneeling and giving him oral. Just that feeling of being owned and wanted same as when he grabs my hips while he is grinding his cock into me. Love it. I do like having my ass slapped, I like the sound and it makes me squeal and giggle. I am kind of into spanking but only with my current lover. I trust him so much that anything goes and is very pleasurable.

• Like 3

• Members

I found out through just trying. He had pulled my hair and spanked me at times which I enjoyed. Basically a trial and error kind of thing is the way I see it.

• Like 1

• Members

I'll vote with the "not crazy about hair-pulling" side here (Hi, NaC!). I, too LOVE having him play with my hair while I pleasure him orally. If my hair is in a pony & he lets it down while I do that, it just feels so wonderful.

As for spanking, just playfully. I'm an old-fashioned girl who loves to be caressed and teased.

• Like 2

• Review Team

This is a question right up my alley! I had a lot of sex way too early in life and it was mostly all the wham-bam kind of sex, which I did enjoy but didn't go crazy over. Fastforward many years and I had a FWB who liked kind of rough sex, and I LOVED it! He started out slow, hair tug here, spank there, but it ramped up quite a bit and he and I both realized how much we both enjoyed it.

This led me to explore the world of BDSM and the more I learned, the more interested I became. The first experience with FWB was about five years ago, then a useless marriage came and went, and now I am considered a collared submissive (frist time I have announced that here) with a Dom who is truly my soulmate. BDSM is about a lot more than spankings and hair-pulling, but that initial experience started me on the journey I am on now.

• 7 months later...

I love my hair being pulled and the ass smacking. I like it rough because I don't always feel regular sex. Its like I'm numb or something. I don't know when I realized this because I have only had sex with 2 people, one was my first bf when I was 16 so don't have a whole lot to go on, it was a handful of times and quick. I have to tell my husband to do it now so I guess I just blurted it out in the heat of the moment to try it and found out I enjoyed it. I also let him bite my chest when we've been drinking because he did that one time out of nowhere when we were completely trashed and I kind of enjoyed that raw passion.

I feel the same way, I've always wondered if I'm not as sensitive as most women are? I do love hair pulling while in doggy or giving him oral. I've only had ass spanking with my DH and it's okay, it's fun at moments but sometimes he throws it in at awkward moments, so I just ignore and get his hands occupied in other places ;) I have had him (very PLAYFULLY mind you) choke me a little bit when he and I were both about to cum and it was SOOOOOOOO amazing. It wasn't like I couldn't breathe, just a little tension. I asked him to do it or he never would have otherwise! Definitely going to try it again and experiment some more when he gets home. I'm a very lucky lady to have found my DH who's willing to experiment with me ;)

• Members

Ive never been with a woman which has asked to be spanked/popped on her ass or have her hair pulled...Much less some type of choking or strangulation... Could be interesting though...

• Members

I don't think FWB likes to have her hair yanked. It doesn't seem pleasurable to me so I don't even try it on her.

But hair is part of our non-verbal communication. She likes to be controlled. Hair is a way we communicate that I'm in control of her, like a finger in her ass says, "I own you, there is nothing I can't do with you. You are mine, give up and give me what I want." She loves it when I wrap her hair in my hand and use it to control her head, whether I'm pullinging her head back to kiss her throat or holding her down when I'm pounding her missionary style. I use one hand in her hair and one on the side of her face when I'm seriously fucking her mouth and want to hold her just so. I use my hands on her hips and shoulders to pull her back onto me during doggy. I think it would hurt to pull her hair that hard.

Actual spanking doesn't do much for either one of us, though we teasingly talk about it all the time.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I like a little rough and the hairpulling from behind is just a turn on. I think its alot of trial and error to find your turnons. I just recently discovered I like my ass slapped and I've been married 28 years. I figure Ill try almost anything at least once.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I guess it was something I'd thought about but never asked for, a fwb pulled my hair by the ponytail

one night and I found out I did like a little aggressiveness now and then.

My fiancé came from a vanilla marriage and one night I just told him to slap my ass when he was behind me,

turns out he didn't know he liked it either..... win-win!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Before I was never a fan of having my hair pulled, I don't mind it aslong as it's not extremely rough or else I'll be turned off.

I've always been gentle with that type of thing, however I do enjoy being spanked but I'm not a fan of paddles at all.

Every now and than in the heat of the moment, I'll scream out loud for them to spank me and that I need to be punished.

It usually depends on my mood and how the sex is going. I usually like it nice and slow or when I'm kinky I like brining out my toys and doing a little bondage.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I think for many of us, the things we find pleasurable come from experimentation. I didn't know I liked hair-pulling until early 2000, when my FWB did it to me. I don't like it when I'm trying to be emotionally as well as physically intimate, but when I want rough sex, I LOVE it. I also love being bit (but not too hard), getting hickies (and giving if they're receptive), being held down, and talking dirty. All discoveries came from different lovers over the years. Some things have changed, and some things have not.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I love to be spanked on my ass during sex. During sex all my senses are heightend so the spank radiates through my entire body. I realized that I liked having my hair pulled during sex about 7 years ago maybe I was in a no strings attached relationship for about 2 years. I was able to explore my sexuality and limits with him. I discovered my self. I was very sexually attracted to him and we were joking around one when he yanked my hair. I was I instantly turned on and ready to jump his bones.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I think for many of us, the things we find pleasurable come from experimentation. I didn't know I liked hair-pulling until early 2000, when my FWB did it to me. I don't like it when I'm trying to be emotionally as well as physically intimate, but when I want rough sex, I LOVE it. I also love being bit (but not too hard), getting hickies (and giving if they're receptive), being held down, and talking dirty. All discoveries came from different lovers over the years. Some things have changed, and some things have not.

This still is pretty true.

I don't care for being spanked though.

• 4 weeks later...

You're right Wen. People's tastes do change. What they like and don't like can change. It also depends on who's doing it! I couldn't stand having my nipples played with when my ex husband did it. Now, I love it!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

I would have to say it was with my first husband, I was 19.  He just pulled it just right at the base of my skull and big handfull of it, and wow that did it for me :-)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I think it just depends on the mood....once in a while a slap on the ass or a pull of my hair sends shivers down my spine.  It sort of changes things up and takes things up a notch.  Not something I crave every time.....but sometimes being bad feels oh...so good!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Never got into the spanking or hair pulling but I do get off on being man handled. There are times when a slow sensual fuck is good, other times when he is really horned up he tries to destroy my pussy. He thrust it so hard sometimes I think its in my throat. Then he pulls out and forces me to deep throat it then back to my already sore pussy. The only thing slapping my ass is his balls.