Official Community Forums Home

Public Sex Contest

• Members

CONTEST OVER: WINNER POST #6!

Thanks for all of the great responses!

PUBLIC SEX -- HAVE YOU OR WOULD YOU AND WHERE?

Summer will be over before we know it so lets squeeze in one more night of great outdoor summer sex, with $100 in toys!

How to enter:

Simply reply back to this post and answer this question:

Where in public have you had the craziest sex or where would you?

We will send the winner $100 in toys!

We really love reading your responses. ;) If you have any feedback on these contests, please feel free to message me directly. Good luck!

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

• Members

It has taken me a while to get my wife to have sex in public places. She was shy about it at first. I have to bring her with me when I have a full dr exam. My dr checks for everything and I get excited. Very excited.(horny) I do like having my prostate checked. when My dr needs a sperm sample for test. My wife is in the exam room with me waiting for him to leave. He lays down the ground rules and walks out. She goes to town on my cock and sucks on it untill I cum. He gets the cup sample. We walk out of the office down the hall and into the bathroom and continue. It's funny seeing the looks on faces when we walk out from people who are waiting. Parkinglots are great. There are quite places we go when we need a brake from the kids. We are not bothered by anybody in parkinglots. They are remote quite places we go. When it gets to cramped in the car. We go outside half naked or naked and hump. I like it outside late at night. I think I'll see if she would like to go for a ride tonight..

Me and my then boyfriend (now husband) had sex outside of his friends auto repair shop while they all watched. It was quite interesting but I am an exhibitionist so it didn't bother me. ;)

• Like 1

• Members

Hmm, I guess the craziest would be in the car...while going 65 mph on the highway. Ok, so it wasn't full sex, but I was driving, and hubby was rubbing my clit and making me orgasm while driving. There were cars going by, and all I can say is I wish I had cruise control working on that car. It was amazing but soooo dangerous. We were on the way home, and hubby had a couple drinks and thought I should drive to be safe (ha, right?). Well, on the 30-minute drive, he was getting pretty excited and couldn't wait until we got home. He can talk me into almost anything, and he's very...persuasive. On the way home, we stopped at Dairy Queen to get ice cream. I pulled my shirt over my unbuttoned pants, and we acted like nothing was going on. As soon as we got home, we were all over each other. It was the scariest and most exciting foreplay I've ever had. I would definitely NOT recommend it, and it was so dangerous I don't even want to think about it.

As for the whole enchilada, that would be while floating the river. We were with a group of people including my in-laws and their friends in a couple canoes, and hubby and I were on tubes behind them. Well, they quickly got very far ahead of us, and with the twists in the river, they couldn't see us. It was a nice day, and hubby kept saying how sexy I looked. He had us stop under this tree that gave a nice shady spot but didn't cover us from view at all. There were no people ahead or behind us close enough as far as we could tell, so he talked me into having sex right there. I was bent over the tube to keep us out of the water, and it was so exciting that we both went pretty quickly. We had to stay quiet knowing how water carries sound, which is kind of exciting for me because I'm a bit of a screamer. Anyway, as we were pulling our clothes back into place (really hard to do when sopping wet), we heard another group coming behind us! We barely got our clothes back on and back on the tubes. I don't know if they saw anything, but it was a super close call!

• Like 1

• Members

Summer will be over before we know it so lets squeeze in one more night of great outdoor summer sex, with $100 in toys!

How to enter:

We really love reading your responses. ;) If you have any feedback on these contests, please feel free to message me directly. Good luck!

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

Anal sex in the car behind the ice cream shop after eating a soft-serve orange creamsicle. It was about 12 or 1 in the afternoon.

How to enter:

• Like 1

My Ex and I have done it in some interesting places,of course in the car that's a given, we've done it in the backseat of cabs, once inside of the cab stand bathroom, at the bathroom in the bus station(that was fun everyone looking at us crazy when we came out of the bathroom),behind the unemployment office, and my favorite was on the train platform of the Long Island Railroad. I can honestly say we had some fun. :kiss:

I'm a hedonistic, kinky, bisexual woman with a streak of exhibitionism and an adoring but less-kinky husband. A few weeks ago, we had a date-night out at the Melting Pot- our first in a while- and here I am, wearing this low-cut, slinky, sensual dress while we're eating a meal meant more to tantalize than just satiate. We're in a booth in a quiet corner of the restaurant, where we're given the illusion of privacy- perfect. I can hear the other diners murmuring over their dinners, utensils scraping against the plates and cookware, glasses clinking. Ours isn't the only booth back here, and the servers will come by without warning to switch courses and refill drinks.

It doesn't take much to get things started. I've been feeling the sizzle of attraction all night, and my hand has been rubbing against my husband's thigh insistently. The shoulder-straps of my dress are a bit long, so with a shrug one falls, and I encourage it to fall enough that I'm on display. His pupils dilate, and I feel the first twitches of arousal beside my hand.

The meal continues in this way. More often than not, some part of me is exposed, some portion of my anatomy is entangled with his. Our kisses are slow and sensual, but hungry. It doesn't hurt that the servers that attend us are all such handsome people- I start whispering about how each of them would contribute well to the bed, how hot it would be to caress that woman's breasts while her fingers and my husband's cock fight for the right to my pussy, or the way that his cock would rub against that of that other man if my husband was in my ass while said man was in my pussy. The long straws and utensils dip in and out of my mouth in time with the way my fingers rub against his cock, so he knows exactly what I want to be doing.

As I'm waiting for part of my dinner to cook in the coq au vin, I slither under the table and finally make good on my teasing promises. I undo his belt and unzip his fly before delicately pulling out his cock. It's hard and purple, angry in its insistence, and that makes me even hungrier. I mean to start slow, but instead, I'm lowering my head as far onto his cock as I can, licking and sucking and desperate. I'm loving the smell of him, his own musk mixed with my favorite of his colognes, and the solid weight of his cock against my tongue makes my clit tingle with want as I suck, so I run my fingers under my dress and tease myself, too.

I see a pair of legs walking up to the table- and there's no time to do anything else. My husband stutters through some nonsense about my having fled to the ladies' room, one hand gesticulating above the table, the other tightly wound in my hair. He leaks a little into my mouth, and I suckle it down with gusto, my own juices leaking onto my hand. I recognize the voice of the man speaking with my husband as being the one I wanted fucking my pussy while my husband fucked my ass, and I almost can't hold back a moan as my husband and I recognize that fact at almost the same time, reacting with arousal.

The moment the server is gone, I take one last suckle of my husband's cock before I clamber back up from under the table. I scrabble through my purse for some lube- and my hand brushes against something else. A toy. A thick dildo with a rabbit to tease my clit, and this time I can't hold back the moan. I finally find the lube and hand it over to my husband, who stretches me carefully and quickly. Soon, I'm fully seated in his lap, his cock in my ass, the dildo in my pussy, and we rock against each other between bites.

When the chocolate fondue arrives, it's almost our undoing. Both of the servers are there- the deliciously curvy woman and the ruggedly handsome man, and I whimper with the way I'm reacting to them and our precarious position. As they finally leave, I fight a whimper as my husband bites the back of my neck firmly. I take a moment to dip a strawberry in the chocolate and eat it- and that final piece of sensory information proves my undoing. The sweet and tart juices of the strawberry drip down my tongue as I lean my head back on my husband's shoulder and moan. His hands are firmly on my hips as he starts racing towards completion, his breathing heavy, and I cum right there, my pussy clenching around that dildo, my ass tightening around that cock. The illusion of another man's cock in my pussy, pressing insistently against my husband's own, is what proves his undoing, and just as I ease out of my orgasm, he falls into his own, his cock pulsing inside of me.

We clean up- I came prepared- and enjoy the afterglow with chocolate and strawberries. The secretive smiles on the servers' faces show that they have some suspicions about our activities, and we tip them well. As I pull my husband's face down to my own before we exit the restaurant, the male server wishes us a good rest of our date.

Needless to say, his well-wishing came true.

• Like 1

• Members

How to enter:

Wow.. Public sex?

Well, my GF and I are adventurous and always willing when the conditions are present. We've had public sex in a park at night, the car sex was covered in the last contest but I would have to say our most daring and most exciting was in the library. We both love to read during our quiet time and we were looking for books to check out. She had me reach up on the top shelf for a book she wanted to look at. Purposely, I leaned into her and she leaned right back, making sure to let a hand graze my crotch and giving my cock a playful squeeze. I got her book down but looking it over wasn't on her mind at the moment. She kissed me as a thank you gesture while rubbing my jeans, which didn't take long to get tighter. She led me by the hand to a table near the history book area and told me she'd be right back. I sat and waited for her to return.. a few minutes went by and I was beginning to wonder what she was doing. She came back smiling and leaned down to kiss me again, then sticking a finger in my mouth only for me to taste her sweet wetness. I ran my hand up her leg and under her skirt, to find she'd gone to the restroom to take her panties off and she was very wet. She reached down, un-tucking my shirt and unzipping my shorts before sitting on my thigh. Her hand stroking my cock nice and slowly until I was hard, she scooted on top of me, taking me inside her while I kept looking around, hoping there weren't any history buffs around. Grinding down on me while giving my balls a playful squeeze, I could tell she was trying like hell to keep quiet and not make us too obvious (yeah right!) as I felt her body shudder as she started to cum. I grabbed her hips and guided her up and down, faster and faster until I began to erupt inside her. It was quick but damn good.. The thrill of possibly getting caught always take the intensity level a couple of notches.

After we got our composure and my shorts zipped up, we got our books to get out of there and get home for more. As we got to the check out desk, we startled the poor woman because she didn't think anyone was still there. Sure enough, we looked around and saw that we were the only ones in the place. :D

My wife and I really enjoy sex outdoors. I could tell you about the time we came home one evening from our favorite watering hole and did it in the front yard where anyone driving down the street or any neighbor walking out of their house could have seen, or on the beach in Mexico in front of the resort, or in the car at the lake, or in the middle of the afternoon at the local conservation area using this, http://www.tootimid.com/waterproof-g-spot-stimulator.html and a couple with a pair of dogs came upon us just after we finished, or a couple of weeks ago on the deck of a pontoon boat using her purple friend, http://www.tootimid.com/the-super-rabbit.html, or dozens of other times and locations, but the best story was last fall. I played hooky from work one beautiful Friday morning. We took her convertible out for a scenic drive through the country. We stopped for lunch and a drink. On the way home we were both feeling pretty horny, so we pulled into a county park. There were campsites and walking trails and we pulled the car into a parking spot that appeared secluded near some unused camp sites. We pulled a blanket out of the trunk and spread it out in the shade for a little nap. I'd brought the camera along, and my wife stripped down to her bra and g string for me to take some photos of her without my asking. She took a few photos of me to remember the day too. Well, we laid on the blanket and one thing led to another, and she started giving me a blow job. I had the camera in hand and was video recording her blowing me. Before long she was completely naked and sucking on me like crazy. I was fingering her, and she was getting worked up too. Finally she climbed on me reverse cowgirl and was riding away. I was recording the whole time. I thought I heard a noise during all this, but ignored it because it was so great. Well, just as I came, I saw movement about 30 feet away out of the corner of my eye. The end of the video is a camera falling to the ground and me saying, "there's somebody over there, "and her saying, "oh shit!" We scrambled to cover ourselves with clothes as the park ranger called to us. He asked me to come talk with him, and after making sure we were together voluntarily and making sure my wife knew our address on my license including the zip code, he cautioned that some of the other rangers might not be so forgiving of our public display, and said, "You know we have campsites here, and this IS a really nice place to camp, might I suggest next time you bring a tent." And went on his way. He was cool about it, and he never made my wife come over and face him, but I bet he saw quite a show, and I bet if he sees another convertible like hers in the park, he'll be dropping by to see what's up.

I'd have to say a couple times. Friends and I entered an unlocked hotel room, and my girlfriend of the time and I used one bed while the couple we were with used the other bed. The other time was while friends of ours were driving on I-4 from Orlando to Daytona Beach, and we decided to just do it in the back seat. People driving by in larger vehicles kept honking, but we finished and made it to our destination without any legal difficulties, so I'd say it was worth it. =) Oh yeah, also did it with another girlfriend on the beach on a barrier island off the coast of Melbourne, FL, but the area was somewhat isolated and it was at night, so it didn't feel all that daring to me lol.

• Members

Hmmmm... already gave away RL activities in the Car Sex contest so will share a want to scenario. :)

Needed: Handsome adventursome man -- check

Quality Santa and Sexy Elf costumes

Someone to get us past security after hours

Where? High end department store street display window at Christmas time. There is a big life-sized sleigh and I am bent over the big bag of toys and my Santa pushes my red velvet, fur-trimmed skirt up over my waist to reveal my naked derriere. Of course I am already slick with anticipation and the excitment of this adventure and Santa is indeed up for the task at hand. He slides his perfectly rigid pole in and out of my glistening pussy as the snow falls silently under the streetlights. The hour is around midnight and if some clubbers should happen to pass, so be it. They will get a good show as Santa pumps a little faster and my hands grip the back of the sleigh a little harder as he builds to a wild and heady climax. I am there already, not able to maintain a discreet quiet I nearly shout myself as I feel Santa fill my pussy with his hot cum.

In a car, on a roof, on a beach, in an elevator, anywhere! I love being my Santa's little HO.

• Like 1

• Review Team

I was Probably about 17 when this happened:

The most public, and the worst, is back when I was a teenager, this boy I was dating "Josh" who was a preachers son.... his dad was at the pulpit, (which was really a long table that we just happened to be under), (there was a long table cloth around us!) We could see his feet, and we knew that there were about 100 people out there, including my parents,and his mom... Trying to keep quiet was the worst, because I am very loud! luckily, we never got caught, but every time we heard "praise Jesus" and everyone hollered, I was able to moan and make some noise. It was so sexy the way he timed his thrusts just right. It was amazing and I still can't figure out how we never got caught...Maybe it was by the grace of God :)

(not completely happy about this, but it was still awesome )

Church songbooks: $45.00

Long white Tableclothe: $30.00

Having sex in front of over 100 people and them not knowing it? Priceless

[yes i love public sex, and would do it every chance

How to enter:

[yes i love public sex, and would do it every chance

How to enter:

I just recently had sex on the tailgate of pickup truck as well as front seat in the back parking lot of the firehouse! Was pretty exciting with the chance of getting caught! :)

Hmmmm, which session to choose..................

I've had sex in a church rectory room, had sex right off a trail at a college in the woods, in a car in a store's parking lot, in a lake at a public beatch.............OH! I know!!!

I've had sex in an adult store's changing room! I was trying on lingerie, and wanted to show my BF what I was trying on, if he liked it......apparently he DID cuz he took one look at me in a strappy leather and chains deal, turned me around, bent me over, and took me right there! All with the attendant right next to the fitting room! And, yes, we bought the lingerie! :P;) And I'm sooooo suuure they had NO clue why I came out of that fitting room looking a bit wild, breathing heavily, and saying huskily "We'll take THIS one..."

• Like 1

I would have to say that my craziest bout of public sex happened when I lost my virginity. I was working at a horse farm and had brought my boyfriend along on a weekend to hang out. I took him on a "tour" of the property, which included a pasture with horse jumps and a small grove of trees. The "tour" ended behind a large log jump underneath the trees...it was fairly secluded and not too public, except for the horses watching us. And then, I heard the gate to the pasture open...I looked over my shoulder to see one of the horse owners coming to get her horse, which may or may not have currently been watching us closely. I waved a towel at the horse, and he took off running to his owner. I swear I thought I saw the lady look at me before I ducked back behind the jump.

We walked back to the barn about 15 minutes later (after the "tour" of course), and from that day on, I think there were a few people that always wondered what really happened.

So, I don't know if it's the craziest place...however, I think it's one of the most unique places I've ever heard of anyone having sex at!

My ex and i were always famous for having sex in crazy places. The craziest time was probably on the hood of his car. It was parked on the street during morning military traffic. Another was he gave me oral on the hood of his truck in a cul de sac by the water and then f**ked me from behind. When we finished we realized we had people watching us. One we never got to do... We always wanted to go for a bike (motorcycle) ride, pull off on the side of the road and f**k bent over the bike. :) Good times...

I hate to bring up past relationships but this one fits the parameters. With my ex girlfriend, next to the main road at a trailer park. Talk about crazy. People were having parties and drinking, cooking out, you name it. Me and my ex were in my ford ranger and both of us were "feeling the need". I pulled over there because we never could have done anything at our houses because of our parents. So we are living in the moment and hoping nobody pays the little truck any attention when we see blue lights flashing. We didn't stop and wouldn't you know it, the cop pulls right in behind us. She got all giggly and I was almost ready to freak out when the cop yelled up at the party goers to turn their music down and keep the neighborhood calm due to some of the other neighbors complaining. He got back in his car and just drove off, not even noticing my truck. Later on that week some of our friends were telling us about that whole incident and how there was a young couple screwing around in a truck. We just kept it to ourselves.

Signing off on what I believe as my first solo post, Mr. Secret. (I'll figure out how to sign off better before I solo post again)

• Like 1

• Review Team

Well, let's see, side of the a hot tub at a motel, lots of times in vehicles, outside against the vehicle at a rest stop, on the back porch .... all I can think of right now. :) The best was at the rest stop. It was night but there were still plenty of truckers and such around. I imagine someone saw, but whatever. Hehee!

How to enter:

i would like to have sex outside the whitehouse.i would wear a red satin dress with red lingere underneath,my partner in an all black suit.we would lay down a blanket and have sex on the lawn of the white house.not sloppy fetish sex regular sex with maybe two or three potitions.him on top,me on top and doggystyle.

• Members

The craziest place I have ever had sex was on the grounds at the catholic school I went to. My mother sent me there as a kid and I hated it. My boyfriend and I were on a little trip around the city, I couldn't keep my hands, and mouth for that matter, off of him. We drove past and I told him we should have sex on the playground. It was just past dusk, the street lights had just come on. We snuck onto the property, had to be quiet because the nuns lived on a house on site. I ran to the swing set and he followed. I jumped up on that one swing that is higher than the others and started swinging. He came over and we started kissing, my heart was pounding as I had never had sex in public before. He slowly took off my shorts and I unbuttoned my shirt and helped him with his jeans. That swing was the perfect height! He grabbed the chains of the swing and started thrusting...it was amazing! I remember how scared I was that we were going to get caught but after a few minutes I didn't care. It was one of the most terrifying, exciting, memorable times of my life.

• Like 1

• Members

Before we got married we often had a fantasy going to a fine dining restaurant with long white table cloths and taking turns going under the table un-noticed and doing oral sex on each other while the waiter was addresing the table and taking orders. We often wondered if the one sitting at the table could keep his or hers composure while talking with the waiter or waitress and being eaten at the same time. One night we found the perfect restaurant, long table cloths, candle light and dark. We took turns going under the table and worked vigoriously on each other especially when the waiter came by. I played dirty and had a small silent vibrator with me and when I heard the waiter talking to my wife I inserted the vibrator and realy worked her hard. She tried to maintain her composure but I heard her taking deep breaths while talking to the waiter and suddenly she arched her back and let ot a loud uncontrollable moan. The waiter was embarrased not exactly knowing what went on and walked away red faced. My wife was so embarrased she almost walked out on me from dinner telling me how unfair and how I took unfair advantage of the moment. We never did that after that night but I often think back about it and wonder if I could have kept my composure if she was under the table and I was cliamxing in her mouth while talking with the waiter. She refuses to try again.

• Members

I would have to say that the craziest place I've had sex is in a river. It started out as a casual swim in the river with the boyfriends family. I would occasionally grab his cock when he would least expect it and he would in return rub on me when he could sneak the opportunity. They decided to go back to the house and we stayed behind. As soon as they were out of sight, we took our opportunity. He found a good size rock to sit on and I sat on his lap. After some teasing, he finally entered me and I rode him. The whole time we were having sex, there were cars driving by and a family a few yards away from us. No one knew what was really going on besides the two of us. To those that saw us, we only looked like a couple relaxing in the water. ;)