Official Community Forums Home

Looking For More...

I love my husband. He is handsome and fun and understands my kink, even if he doesn't always share. I'm not DISsatisfied in any way by my sex life.

I just want a little more.

I like to be tied up. I don't like pain but I like 'discipline'. I'm not hardcore D/s but I want to experiment in it a little more (I'm a little bit sub). I'm very bisexual in my tastes but don't have much actual sexual experience with women.

My husband is a man of comparatively simple tastes. He likes my ass. He likes it when I talk dirty. Other than that, he expresses few fantasies or desires, and all are easy, on my part, to fulfill. He, however, doesn't like playing the D to my s, and (obviously) can't assuage my hunger for another woman.

I want to know if anyone has any advice on where I might go or what I might to to try and find someone (a woman, a D to my s, preferably two different people- I think I'd like my D to be a man) to help with my other desires.

They are not needs, in that I will be fine if I can't find anyone along these lines. They are definitely desires that I would one day like to fulfill, but I don't know where to start- where to go, who to talk to.

So, basically, these are two different questions: how can I meet a woman who is okay with playing with me and being my girlfriend, knowing that I'm married and that I will not hide such a relationship from him? And how can I find someone to help me figure out the 'sub' part of me that my husband is slightly uncomfortable with?

Any insight would be appreciated.

• Review Team

There are some serious questions you need to ask yourself, like, how will an outside relationship affect your marriage, what exactly are you looking for, how far do you want to take things (online only, real life, etc), and there are more. A D/s relationship can be VERY rewarding and can be that "something" you have been missing. Or it can be a disaster if you get with a person whose interests are not what yours are. There are nearly as many variations of a D/s relationship as there are people in the lifestyle. And yes, there are people out there who manage to have both a "vanilla" relationship and a BDSM relationship, with everyone knowing and understanding. It is possible, although not easy. You can PM me with any questions (I am in a D/s relationship) or I will send you some sources for info.