Official Community Forums Home

Mile High Club Contest

Jacquelina

• Members

CONTEST OVER: WINNER POSTS #2, #3 and #5!

Thanks for all of the great responses!

Are you a member of the Mile High Club? Tell us your story or fantasy!

The Mile High Club is possibly the easiest club to get into, if you know what I mean. ;)

How to enter:

Simply reply back to this post and answer this question:

We will be giving away three Butterfly Kisses!

We really love reading your responses! If you have any feedback on these contests, please feel free to message me directly. Good luck!

• Members

The Mile High Club is possibly the easiest club to get into, if you know what I mean. ;)

How to enter:

Simply reply back to this post and answer this question:

We will be giving away three Butterfly Kisses!

We really love reading your responses! If you have any feedback on these contests, please feel free to message me directly. Good luck!

It's been a fantasy of mine (Really, who doesn't have this one?) but haven't had the opportunity.......yet. My Gf and I have already agreed, IF we win the lottery, we ARE going to charter a jet for a 4-5 hour flight, just for this purpose. Yes, the riskiness is lost this way, but the quality with the time given trumps it.:D:D:D:D

• Members

This one is good right up my alley, i use to have a private pilots lic for many years. gave it up, cost got very high. but i heard it all, the guy who fucked his girl up there. Fun storys to listen too. mine is just a fantasy. it's a threesome, the type of plane is a twin engine beech baron, plenty of room in the cokpit and auotpilot. having my wife and gf both wearing pantyhose with hole in the croch, high heels, halter top,with there tits hanging out so people can see us walking out to the airplane. have gf sit in the back seat behind my wife and watching them play with themselfs wihile I get off on it too. after getting up to the one mile altitude,setting the autopilot on. i would drop and fold down my wife's seat and fuck her doggy style while she licks gf's pussy untill she has a very loud organism. continuing on fucking her while they make out with each other, and felling each other untill they both are having a organism. then after cumming i then would suck and lick my wifes pussy untill she has another organism. Then slide into the back seat to fuck the gf while my wife licks my balls and cock. what a flight that would be..

• Review Team

Nope, not a member and don't even have it on my to-do list. Idk why but this is one the excites me - maybe because I really am not a fan of flying. Of course, I can be persuaded to change my mind and am always willing to try new things. Just saying ... ;)

• Members

Once my wife an I were on our honeymoon on the way to Hawaii. It was a very long flight during the night and we both had our seats back with pillows and blankets. I woke up at the sound of the Captain saying something and had a huge hard on. My new wife was just waking up and I placed her hand under my blanket and she felt how hard I was. I undid my pants and pulled out my hard cock and she began jerking me off. Just as I started to cum the stewardist came buy and asked if we needed anything. I must have had a stressed looked on my face and could only shake my head "no" as i was cumming huge load in my new wifes hand. I was too embarrased after that to look the flight attendant in the face. Later my wife asked if I would go to the bathroom with her and let her join the mile high club. I was too embassed to do it but was hard the rest of the flight wishing i had the courage to satisfy her in the bathroom. To this day she is VERY loud when she cums and i know the whole plane would have been looking when we came out.

• Members

So my wife and I take a trip with my very conservative inlaws. It was pretty much an overnight flight home and my inlaws were asleep across the aisle. I get the brainy idea to go "join the club". We get in to the bathroom and are going at it. We must have been making a little too much noise because we are suddenly interupted by someone banging on the door and my father-in-laws voice yelling for "whoever is in there to get some modesty and clear the restroom". The next minutes that felt like hours were spent trying to figure out how we were going to open the door and face my father in law. When I finally open the door the look on his face was priceless. Lets just say this trip is not discussed at family gatherings, LOL

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have never thought about joining, nor have I had the chance. Im not a big fan of flying, I prefer to keep my feet on the ground. But if the chance presented itself, and my husband was willing, I would probably go for it. Neither of us are loud, though I can be, so no one would ever know!