Official Community Forums Home

Name Some Of Your Physical Turn-offs?

Tyger

• Members

What if he goes bald as he ages? Or has cancer and loses his hair? Still a deal breaker???

Better not be for me, DH hair is thinning as he ages... He's still yummy! :P

What if he goes bald as he ages? Or has cancer and loses his hair? Still a deal breaker???

obviously not, i thought these lists only applied to new relationships/prospective/would be partners. XD

but i'm only 22, i expect other guys my age to have hair?

• Members

obviously not, i thought these lists only applied to new relationships/prospective/would be partners. XD

but i'm only 22, i expect other guys my age to have hair?

they should apply to whatever turns you off period.....

yeah, but i think it changes if it's someone you already know, and start to develop with. because then you aren't going off of physical criteria alone. like the guy i'm with right now has half the traits i consider to be turnoffs :lol: and i barely even gave him a second glance at first but after a year or so i never even think about him being a turn off :blink:

• Review Team

Pajamas. They're fine for slumming around the house. But a turn off if they are worn out and about in the world.

I TOTALLY agree!!! When did it become ok to wear your jammies to the store, or any place outside of the home (except maybe to get the morning paper from your front porch)?!?!?

• Members

I TOTALLY agree!!! When did it become ok to wear your jammies to the store, or any place outside of the home (except maybe to get the morning paper from your front porch)?!?!?

How long has Wal Mart been in business? LMAO!! If you haven't seen already.. go to PeopleofWalmart.com.. Hilarious!!

Women who wear clothes they shouldn't (2-3 sizes too small) again, see the above website.

• Review Team

How long has Wal Mart been in business? LMAO!! If you haven't seen already.. go to PeopleofWalmart.com.. Hilarious!!

Women who wear clothes they shouldn't (2-3 sizes too small) again, see the above website.

I have seen it, and it is very funny, and sadly way too true!

And since you mentioned it, men who wear clothes too big, so they look all slouchy, is a turn-off, too. Seems like I have more turn-offs than turn-ons. It's a wonder I ever get laid! :o

• Members

I have seen it, and it is very funny, and sadly way too true!

And since you mentioned it, men who wear clothes too big, so they look all slouchy, is a turn-off, too. Seems like I have more turn-offs than turn-ons. It's a wonder I ever get laid! :o

Your not picky.... Your selective :P

• Members
And since you mentioned it, men who wear clothes too big, so they look all slouchy, is a turn-off, too. Seems like I have more turn-offs than turn-ons. It's a wonder I ever get laid!

Well, the line starts RIGHT HERE!!! :D

Your not picky.... Your selective :P

lol She just hasn't selected me yet. ;)

• Review Team

Well, the line starts RIGHT HERE!!! :D

lol She just hasn't selected me yet. ;)

I haven't seen the resume yet ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Turn Offs huh....

I dated a woman long ago, sexy, beautiful, long legs, very flirtatious... We went out a couple of times before we were finally intimate, and once I finally was able to make love to her, she was as active as the front door we walked through. She honestly just layed there, didnt say anything, didnt move a muscle, though she admitted she wanted sex.

It was a complete turn off...Beautiful, sexy woman, but gosh what A Turn Off sexually. We never dated again.

So MY TURN OFF would be, women who JUST LAY THERE !

• Members

Smells bad ....

That Too, Definitely...:blink:

• Members

Hairy back....sorry, just can't handle the caveman thing.

And yes I'm gonna say it although I will probably be stoned for it....a miniscule penis! Not saying we need huge, but it's hard to work up that hot hunger for a little "finger".

Also....a guy who acts like your body and fluids are "dirty".....they want YOU to get them off fast but make you feel like they are literally forcing themselves and doing a big favor to dirty thier hands. Like ReadytoMoveOne said, biggest turn-off is someone who can't get into it, show enthusiam, passion, and total open-mindedness to experiencing and enjoying every moment and sensation.

• Members

And yes I'm gonna say it although I will probably be stoned for it....a miniscule penis! Not saying we need huge, but it's hard to work up that hot hunger for a little "finger".

Also....a guy who acts like your body and fluids are "dirty".....they want YOU to get them off fast but make you feel like they are literally forcing themselves and doing a big favor to dirty thier hands. Like ReadytoMoveOne said, biggest turn-off is someone who can't get into it, show enthusiam, passion, and total open-mindedness to experiencing and enjoying every moment and sensation.

In theory I agree with everything you have said.

• Members

Also....a guy who acts like your body and fluids are "dirty".....they want YOU to get them off fast but make you feel like they are literally forcing themselves and doing a big favor to dirty their hands. Like ReadyToMoveOn said, biggest turn-off is someone who can't get into it, show enthusiasm, passion, and total open-mindedness to experiencing and enjoying every moment and sensation.

LoL...There have been a couple of men at my Gym, not that Im looking, but I was like WTF, Sasquatch working out in the gym now, full carpets on their backs...LMAO

Personally, I dont have a hair on my back, but I do have hair on my chest. And Ive only recently noticed a couple of strands have turned gray. Damn, now my hair is turning gray, of all places on my chest. The hair on my head is still pretty much gray free, and no I dont color my hair ( how pathetic is that for a man).

Anyhow, I can understand not liking the full carpet look. Speaking of which, its a turn off for Me also, to see a Full UnTrimmed or UnKept patch between a Womans legs. I mean I Dont need to use a weed wacker before being intimate with a woman. I keep myself fit, clean and trim, I would hope the same in return. Its not asking so much to do for your Men, is it ??

• Members

I agree men and women need to be well groomed. However there was a man on the board awhile ago that said they like a natural women.

And don't worry about a little grey it's will make you look distinguished.

• Members

I agree men and women need to be well groomed. However there was a man on the board awhile ago that said they like a natural women.

And don't worry about a little grey it's will make you look distinguished.

Well, there is Natural, and then there is NATURAL.

The yard in my front yard has grass that grows naturally, doesnt mean I should just let it go and not at least trim the edges.

This picture I have is still so VIVID in my mind, A few years back I was driving through my neighborhood and I noticed one of my neighbors doing yard work in her front yard. It was a warm afternoon, so she was wearing a bonnet for shade, and a one piece bathing suit and gardening gloves. At first she has her back to me, as I see her carrying flower pots from area to the next. Soon she turns and walks towards the front of her yard (facing the street which Im driving), Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, jeez the forest which was growing between her legs was visible to anyone driving by, pity the poor soul which was walking by on the sidewalk. Ive never seen such overgrowth between a womans legs, and she put down her pots and waived "hello". OMG this woman is friggin nuts.

Im not knocking anyone with their fetish, but how anyone could find their way through the pubic mass I accidentally witnessed is beyond me, more power to him or her. No thanks, not meant to offend anyone if this is your thing, but it scared the bejezuz out of me !!!

emo51.gif

Also, OMG, Distinguished, hmmmm, just a polite way to say old. Thanks I think, LoL emo12.gif

• Members

This is interesting.

As a man who like a women groomed and kept, so to speak, do you also appreciate a full bazillion wax? Or do you appreciate a little landing strip or triangle on you women.