Official Community Forums Home

Just Curious

Stacie72

• Members

This may be off the wall but reading the posts in here makes me think of questions....So hear it is...I realy liike the taste of a mans pre cum and I was wandering will his load have the same effect on me...When I have been giveing a bj It always ends up some where else so would I like his load as i do the precum?

• Members

This may be off the wall but reading the posts in here makes me think of questions....So hear it is...I realy liike the taste of a mans pre cum and I was wandering will his load have the same effect on me...When I have been giveing a bj It always ends up some where else so would I like his load as i do the precum?

You may not know until you try it.......

Some women love it, some don't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

It all depends. Different men have different amounts of precum and different men taste differently. Cum doesn't taste quite the same as precum, and the consistancy is generally a little different. So many things can affect the taste - what he has eaten and drank, if he smokes, etc. - that is hard to really predict. And for some the thicker texture of cum is a problem, so you really do have to find out on your own. And then report back to us, of course! ;)

• Members

Different guys really DO taste differently! But since you seem to like the precum, my guess is that your guy is one of the better tasting ones. Congrats! When I am giving a BJ and it is time for him to cum, I move my mouth to the head. I take the shaft in my hand, and the tip is in my lips. I find it much easier for me to "drink" this way.