Official Community Forums Home

Phone Sex

mysterious

• Members
My boyfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship and we like to have phone sex alot, but I really want to spice things up a bit. Does anyone have any techniques they know of or use?

If you have a camera phone or digital camera, you can take a picture of certain areas of your body and send them to him. That way, when he's talking to you, he has something to see. I sent a picture to my hubby over the phone while he was in a meeting today. He had to leave the meeting right away to call me because he was so flustered.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
My boyfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship and we like to have phone sex alot, but I really want to spice things up a bit. Does anyone have any techniques they know of or use?

Though I do not read during it, this sight gives me ideas for what to say: http://dirtyboy2.blogspot.com/2005/11/dripping-wet.html

• 7 months later...
  • Members

My fiancee' love to do Role-play scenarios during phone sex. We usually draw on each other's fantasies. For example my fiancee' fantasizes about me in a lesbian encounter so I describe something like that to him while he listens and rubs himself. Or we might play dominant or submisive and use lots of toys some of which are purely imaginary. Really have fun with phone sex because it allows you to be in fantasy like situations so you can really use your imagination. :P

• 5 months later...
Though I do not read during it, this sight gives me ideas for what to say: http://dirtyboy2.blogspot.com/2005/11/dripping-wet.html

Wow Thanks for the link it really helped, I never seen my huband so excited when he start to receive my emails and my phone calls , This as turned him into a horny happy little school boy even though he is 6'4 and 44 years old LOL

• Members
Wow Thanks for the link it really helped, I never seen my huband so excited when he start to receive my emails and my phone calls , This as turned him into a horny happy little school boy even though he is 6'4 and 44 years old LOL

Looks like masterbation is hot topic this week. Looks like everyone is doing it

Glenn