Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Ideas For Stimulizing

Stacie72

• Members

I am looking for some ideas and techniquse that are fun stimulaizing and all out great...Is it possible to make a person squirm out of there mind during for play...Again no clitorius to use just anal...But I thought if I had some ideas for for play it would be nice to feel that need for penitration to the point of begging...Also I have noticed that toys are sensitive to different lubs is there a fun lub safe on all toys but satisfieg during the actual event...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Lubes with a silicone base cannot be used on silicone toys. If you are going to use toys, aren't sure if they are silicone or not, go for a water-based lube. There are several good ones on here and I will soon be posting a review on a good one. Check the review section as we tend to be a pretty honest bunch when it comes to such things. :)

Anal foreplay - rimming, teasing, massage in area just below your anus, heavy breathing ... all I can think of right now.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Lubes with a silicone base cannot be used on silicone toys. If you are going to use toys, aren't sure if they are silicone or not, go for a water-based lube. There are several good ones on here and I will soon be posting a review on a good one. Check the review section as we tend to be a pretty honest bunch when it comes to such things. :)

Anal foreplay - rimming, teasing, massage in area just below your anus, heavy breathing ... all I can think of right now.

Everything she said, for both giving and receiving...:P

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Everything she said, for both giving and receiving...tongue.gif

What Ready said by all means.....

Along with Nipple Clamps or if that's a bit too extreme then old fashioned clothespins in strategic places. My personal favorite might be me bent over a Spanking Bench with my ankles and wrists in stocks or otherwise held down and restrained. While I'm so vulnerable and unable to resist (or flee) near constant use of the Crop, Paddle and Flogger with tentative flicks of the tongue near and ON my Brownie as a prelude to a n a .......:o