Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm From Anal Sex?

Alexas

Orgasm from Anal Sex  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had an orgasm from only anal sex?

• Yes, I've had an orgasm devoted stritctly to anal sex without any other form of stimulation.
    • No, I have not had an orgasm devoted strictly to anal sex.

• Members

I am still relatively new to anal sex, so I have a question...has any one ever experienced an orgasm from only anal sex and no other stimulation? Sometimes I feel really close, but seem to have "small orgasms" or "almost maybe there" orgasms. I still love the feeling and will not stop having anal sex regardless, but just want to know if anyone has reached total ecstasy from solely anal sex. Female as well as male answers are appreciated.

• Like 2

• Members

I am still relatively new to anal sex, so I have a question...has any one ever experienced an orgasm from only anal sex and no other stimulation? Sometimes I feel really close, but seem to have "small orgasms" or "almost maybe there" orgasms. I still love the feeling and will not stop having anal sex regardless, but just want to know if anyone has reached total ecstasy from solely anal sex. Female as well as male answers are appreciated.

No foreplay, nothing, just straight anal sex.

Hhmmm, seems it would be painful for the person receiving without some type of sexual stimulation or foreplay. Ive never just jumped straight into anal sex. I imagine it would be painful as hell.

And yes, orgasm is achievable by anal sex, by both my GF and myself, she is very much aroused my anal sex, but some type of foreplay is required beforehand. At least for Us.

• Members

With me I always need to be very turned on before anal is done. So with that I would say no, but if you say that yes foreplay can happen before anal sex then yes I have achieved orgasm from just anal. Once he has penetrated my ass no other stimulation is going on.

• Like 1

• Members

Yes, for this topic, foreplay for me is a prerequisite for beginning anal sex. I just meant that once anal sex begins, regardless of the prior stimulation, is it possible to achieve an orgasm from only receiving anal stimulation?

• Like 1

• Members

Yes, for this topic, foreplay for me is a prerequisite for beginning anal sex. I just meant that once anal sex begins, regardless of the prior stimulation, is it possible to achieve an orgasm from only receiving anal stimulation?

Most definite, at least from my perspective (as a male) and most definite from my GF's perspective. Though I cant honestly say there isnt some other type of stimulation going on also, i.e., pinching of nipples, fingering her pussy, massaging of her clitoris, even slight choking around her neck and hair pulling. Isn't that all part of anal sex or SEX in general. When I am fucking my GF, whether anal sex, vaginal sex, or even oral sex, I dont believe I have my dick in one orifice and I am not touching some other part of her body.

Do you really do that (having anal sex and not stimulating any other par of your body). Im asking, not putting you down for your own type of SEX (if that is what you do). And if it is what you and your lover are doing, maybe this is why you are only having "Alomst There" type orgasms vs. Over The Top, Very Loud Climatic Orgasms, which my GF seems to achieve during anal sex.

Just my thoughts on your query.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

Yep, orgasm from anal, whether accompanied by other stimulation or not, is possible. I really, really like anal, so maybe that helps, but anal orgasms are even better for me than the other kinds.

• Like 1

• Members

Although I've only used very slender toys for anal stimulation, I'd have to say for me it intensifies my "O".

Interesting...You are full of surprises.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Members

What surprises you???

Anal Toys I suppose. Jeez I am so naive within this world of Toys.B)

• Like 1

• Members

Anal Toys I suppose. Jeez I am so naive within this world of Toys.B)

Interesting.... I enjoy anal stimulation but the thought of taking my DH anally is inhibiting, a slender toy was the next best thing.

~ the toy word can be scary at first, however it can also add some spice to long standing relationships as well as aid in sexual fun/stimulation for all relationships.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Anal Toys I suppose. Jeez I am so naive within this world of Toys.cool.gif

That's OK Ready, we were all noobs when we started having anal sex and found, sometimes over a period of time how utterly enjoyable it could be whether it be a man or woman enjoying it. :D

• Members

Anyone and everyone who has been on this site since perhaps 2005 or 06 knows my proclivity for anal sex. And unlike my previous posts I am going to try and keep my response here brief.

First of all I am a man. I am not Gay but over the years I've been inclined to seek out anal sex with men simply because they have "the equipment" I so desire. I am also quite complicated (in my head) and in person I have difficulty relating my needs to women tho less so with men. Simply because they are men as I am a man. (Hope that makes sense to all of you.)

To answer Alexas original question the short answer is yes. You would need to seek out a post I put in around the Spring of 2005 I think it was when I gave myself the EPIC Anal Orgasm of All Time!!! It was a long ass time ago but here is what I remember:

I had been in bed probably 5 or 6 hours fucking myself by myself (solo) as I did not have a lover at the time. I'd had many little anal Os up to that point. Little (anal) Os are just like little pussy Os where it just feels very nice and you are 'almost there' but not quite to The Big One. You ladies know what I am talking about. The little Os I get 9 out of 10 times I have to stop because it is starting to feel sooooo good I literally feel like I can't stand it if I continue. That's where I sooo wish I had a lover doing me cuz you can bet I'd be moaning don't stop Don't Stop PLEASE DON'T STOP!!! lmbo

At any rate I was having a marvelous time. At some point I swung myself 90 degrees so my feet were flat on the floor, and on my back, my legs spread wide as I was pounding my ass with my favorite toy MrBig. I was REALLY getting into a rhythm and was fucking myself hard and deep when all of a sudden all Hell broke loose. Apparently I hit my Prostate Just Right because the next thing I knew my butt muscles had clamped down on Big like nobodies business and they were clenching and releasing over and over again!!! My whole body from my belly button South was just in what I can only say was just like an Epileptic Seizure. (I want to point out here and now I am NOT trying to make light of anyone who has ever had an epileptic seizure. I witnessed this once as a10 year old and it scared the Hell out of me. The teacher had the where withal to place a bite blocker in his mouth so he would not bite his tongue and possibly choke/suffocate until his seizure stopped.) At first it SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!! For the first minute of this Orgasm I thought I had done something to my body that I couldn't undo and I was freaking out!!

When I realized about a minute into it that this must be what an anal orgasm was like I stopped being scared and just went with the flow. Thank goodness 'the flow' continued for about another full minute. My ass continued to throb and buckle and clench Big the same way as tho you were making a fist and releasing it as fast as you possibly could over and over and over again!!!

When my (this is what I call them now) Assgasm finally stopped and my legs were still I tried to pull out MrBig. Not happening. Tho the spasms had stopped my Kegel muscles had a Very Firm Grip on Big and weren't letting go for nuttin'. It was another 5 minutes before my ass muscles finally eased down and I ever so gently let Big slide out into my hand. I just laid there trying to catch my breath. I was covered in sweat. My breathing was still ragged. I was a Total Train Wreck. I laid there about half an hour perhaps longer just resting. It was by far the Best Orgasm I'd EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!!!

For the record I've never had a repeat O like this. And it ain't been for a lack of tryin'. I was just lucky that fateful day. Again for the record tho I'm not Gay in the right circumstances I am Bi or can go Bi with the right kind of guy. If you're Twink like or have nice muscles and a very nice 1.5 inch x 6.5-7 inch boner I would like to meet you. By the same token if you're a gal who's into BDSM and enjoy switching and sub roles I would like to meet you.

I trust this answers your question Alexas. :D

• 1 month later...
  • Members

12GAUGE, that's an interesting account. Thanks for sharing that. I have made my husband come in my mouth with a finger or a vibrator up his ass, but he has never come from anal stimulation without some serious cock-sucking involved as well.

I, on the other hand, have anorectal orgasms regularly. I can't say that it's from anal stimulation only, because there's usually some pretty hot foreplay before we get down to ass-fucking. But I can and do come without any clitoral or vaginal stimulation, just from my husband thrusting his cock in my ass. I have to say that my orgasms from anal intercourse are much like the orgasm you describe: very long, and very, very intense. I have actually passed out from one of these anal orgasms on a couple of occasions.

I have never had one of these anal super-orgasms from masturbation, though I do like to and almost always use a vibrator in my ass when I masturbate.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Well here it is just about the last day of August 2012 and I have an Update.....It must have been around May or June. I was shagging my ass with the most awesome Dildo of All Time (MrBig) when literally out of the blue I had my second Assgasm of The Century!! Unfortunately I don't remember too much of what happened other than to say while it didn't last as long as Assgasm #1 as soon as it hit me I wasn't scared and I just rode it out and it was so so fine!!! My Assgasm only lasted perhaps one full minute but Buoys and Gulls believe you me it WAS a Jim Dandy!!! Afterwards I was basically a train wreck. Covered with sweat and resting in the afterglow...most likely my mind was like an empty slate at that point. Typical blond state of un-awareness. But talk about a major stress reliever....

WooHoo!! Now if I could just find the Switch of my Dreams with 20+years of Experience, her Own Dungeon/Playroom and all of the accoutrements and provisions of a well supplied Domme/Mistress Kink Club I would be in Fat City!!! Still lookin'!

On a side note today I had to return a broken Massage (w/Heat) Vibrator I scored not 2 months ago from Rite-Aid. I cannot speak highly enough about the ease in which I returned said item with my receipt and the briefest of explanations as to when it just stopped working. I deliberately failed to mention I was using it to stimulate my dick into Another hands free Orgasm like I'd had just 2 or 3 days before. Before I could say Mississippi the cashier was handing me thirty two dollars and change. I signed a receipt and I was on my way. Rite-Aid. It's where I go for drug store type Guy Stuff. HUA!!

• Like 1

• Members

Funny story about the return 12gauge! I love the confidence.

p.s. I'm also gonna find that orgasm one day. ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love anal sex and anal play in general, been doing it a long time now, and only gotten better with time!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

For you or your SO? If your SO is a women and she hasn't ever experienced any input before may I suggest you use your finger first. Massaging the outer rim then slowly inserting the tip of your finger. Always use lube and make sure your finger nails are kept.

If using your finger doesn't appeal to you, or you want to move past using your finger, below are some suggestions for beginner anal toys:

http://www.tootimid.com/my-first-anal-toy.html

http://www.tootimid.com/First-Timer-Jelly-Anal-Vibe-6872.html

http://www.tootimid.com/booty-beads.html

Just a few suggestions from my own experiences. Take a look at the beginner anal toys with your wife and see what appeals to you both.

For prostate suggestions, Sorry I can't be of any help. If any one has any personal experiences with beginner prostate toy I'd love the input.

• Like 2

• Members

I would suggest the Tantus Compact and the Tantus Pro. The first is non- vibrating. The second has vibration. The pro is slightly larger but has a good feel and the vibration is a plus.

• Members

I would suggest the Tantus Compact and the Tantus Pro. The first is non- vibrating. The second has vibration. The pro is slightly larger but has a good feel and the vibration is a plus.

Do you think the Tantus Pro is beginner, beginner? I would like him to have the option of vibes.

• Members

I think the pro is advanced beginner.It wouldn't be the first toy I would start with, but after a very short time I'd be ready for it. Now for anal vibration it is still a go to toy. I never liked the "beginner anal vibes" they were too small and didn't have enough power for me.

• Like 1

• Members

I like anal and it feels great and I under stand the little O's but have never had the big O from anal sex. I do have a stronger regular orgasm and cum more when using a prostate toy. Start slow get use to it When you feel comfortable with it then just enjoy it and concentrate on the feeling of your prostate being massaged by what ever your using and that is when it feels best for me.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

• Members

Yesterday after having been exremely horny for the 3 or 4 days prior and jacking off frequently while watching Xhamster I realized what I probably really needed was some plain old anal. So I made the normal preps including several enema's. I was having a pretty good time with my favorite dildo Mister Big. After oh say 2+hours I had a complication arise so after some clean up I went back to just jacking off. About an hour later I blew a pretty nice load and since then I've been pretty laid back.

For those new to anal sex or still just in the experimental stages of anal the main trick is move slow and use plenty of lube.

Once I was involved with this nice woman some years ago. We had been a couple for awhile. The sex was great but I was missing my anal play. Well one day we were just talking when I mentioned I enjoyed anal stimulation and went into some detail about it. Well about 3 weeks later we were 69ing when out of the blue she wormed a finger into me.

Basically I went bat shit crazy. She had very small hands and tiny fingers but I reckon it had been too long since I'd had some good anal I just could not concentrate on licking her pussy no more. It got to the point where I was just thrashing around on the bed like a lunatic. She finally stopped after I think perhaps 20 minutes tho I can't rightly say for sure. Best way for me to describe the feelings and sensations she'd given me was to describe it as a full blown orgasm.

Afterwards we talked and over the next couple of weeks I begged her to give me more. I wanted her to 'peg me' which basically means I wanted her to strapon fuck me. She wouldn't do it but I was able to talk her into some other stuff.

As Paul82 said he has many little O's but hasn't had the BIG O yet. Don't be discouraged Paul. I've had just 2 self produced Big O's and they were several years apart. The first lasted about 2 minutes and the second one lasted about 45 seconds. The 20 minute orgasm my gf gave me with a finger completely drained me. I was absolutely wortthless for the rest of that day. All I wanted to do afterwards was eat or sleep.

Good luck everyone with your quests for the Big Anal O.

• 3 weeks later...