Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm From Anal Sex?

Alexas

Orgasm from Anal Sex  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had an orgasm from only anal sex?

• Yes, I've had an orgasm devoted stritctly to anal sex without any other form of stimulation.
    • No, I have not had an orgasm devoted strictly to anal sex.

• Members

12 gauge, you just need to be pegged , like you said. she hasnt given you what you want. maybe one night you can get her drunk and horny and ,go ahead and get the dildo and strapon so then when the time is right you just lay it on the bed and say , ( DO ME!!!!!)

• Like 1

• Members

Yes BlondeBoobs&Brains many years ago I bought an Aneros anal toy. Granted I had so many doubts that I could achieve an anal orgasm using this device. I did get some pleasant feelings from it however. Since there are many different models of this unique sexual aid I probably just got the wrong model.

• Like 1

• Members

BigCock you're absolutely el correcto mondo. While at the time I would have LOVED to have this gal do me alas the relationship was 7 years ago and both of us have moved on.

I've also aged some and flat out when I get horny I just go for the quick fix jack off to some XHamster and call it good.

However I am still on the prowl for a hot woman/girl. I do my best womanizing at the grocery store. Some of you guys might be surprised to learn the ladies are getting all dolled up to make the weekly grocery run. I have almost crashed my grocery cart countless times while drooling over the soft skin and fine fine curvy bodies of womanhood from 18 and giggle machines to

70 year old gray haired little hippie momma's...

• Members

Well Mr.12 gauge , from what I have been reading it sounds like , uh let's see , you just might need a HUGE FUCKING DILDO to plow ur ASS!!!!!!

• Members

Have you ever been fucked ???? I mean fucked by a woman with a really huge fucking dil-rod???????

• Members

IPoster #18 the slender anal toys I would recommend would be something from about half inch diameter to one inch diameter (thickness). Those silver bullet vibes that run on 2 AA batteries feel mighty nice up inside that snapping turtle a turned on anal Love Hole can be with the proper rubbing and touching and kissing and stroking...

Also something one needs to think about prior to anal love is cleanliness. The best cure for that is a nice bath or shower followed by several cleansing enema's. Unfortunately there's very little info on the Net concerning Enema's.

It is a solid bummer too. My big thing is I want my next girlfriend to be anal erotic to the point of mutual Enema fun and I mean her and me giving each other enema's. I think it would be great fun squirting each other (once we're both cleaned out sufficiently). I once watched a great video of 2 young nubile girls in a garden tub squirting their milk filled asses at each other! Followed by energetic anallingus in a 69 followed by plunging dildos in a frenzy of wanton desire.

OK I got a tad off track... :wub:

• Members

Well Mister BigCock and post #29 I do have 2 long thick dildos. The large one I call The Humongus is a Soft Skin type and feels like the real McCoy. Large cock head and 2 1/2 inch diameter with about 8 inches of shaft with nice ball sac to hang onto. It usually takes me 3 or 4 hours of intense foreplay with 4 or 5 other dildos before I can even think about trying this bad boy. I also have to snort RUSH or one of the other vapors like Platinum or Old English.

My old favorite fuck stick is my TOMCO Fab Cock. Many's the time I'm showering and position Big just right and slide ole Big in to the hilt with nary a drop of lube. This is also a great way to determine if all of my enemas have 'taken' so to speak.

As to your question Mister BigCock **have I ever been pegged by a gal?** alas the answer is no. But I soldier on. I flirt with women from 18 to 70 whenever the opportunity presents itself which is quite often the grocery store. My next girlfriend I hope will be a student of BDSM and if all is right with my world that fateful day she'll be a Switch with some gear and experience and a dungeon on some land out in the county with a Japanese style bathroom a spanking bench and an entire wall dedicated to floggers crops canes switches and paddles. Woo Hoo!!

• Members

Well it sounds like you need a thicker dildo. Try the Dick Rambone or if you really want to be filled up get the Black Destroyer or Superstar light or dark or they also call it the Colossus. It's all the same dildo. It's 17" long 13.25 insertable and it's only 2.86" thick.

• Members

Alexis I have probably had hundreds of little O's.

Alexis with post #4 the answer to your query is absolutely fucking A RIGHT.

• Members

Only 2.36 inches thick??

Yeah right...them and WHAT ARMY?????????

• Like 1

• Members

no 2.86"

• Members

Here's how it is for me these days and my preferences the last say 10 years or so.

My favorite toy Mister Big gets the job done. To my friend Mister BigCock I think he would be bored (NPI) with Big.

It is not necessary that I have the largest or longest or the best of the best. Besides I'm not 20 something and have not been that age for many years. I do have a bucket list and have a mightily strong urge to imbibe some of the carnal pleasures I missed. Me and 2 girls at the same time is right up there in the top 3. Me and a girl and her hot momma just one time I could die a happy contented man.

Me and an 18 year old hottie and her momma in an at the Kink.com facility would be a wet dream cum true. The same setup with every possible race or ethnicity of the Asian type would be most satisfactory in my book. And finally a plain old mass orgy with 20 or 40 people where I could wander around the room and dip my stick or my tongue in any orifice of my desire would be the cats meow and I'd be a purring fool for the rest of my days. I'd like to take a shot at the polyamory game too.

• Members

Ya know Mister BigCock it is too bad we'll never meet in RL cuz Mister I'll just bet you and me out and about with a briefcase full of peso's in Bangkok for a week and Vegas another week and Amsterdam a week later songs and stories would document our exploits and women worldwide would get all gooey and their pussy juice would drool down the insides of their thighs at the mere mention of our names.

I am not gay but with the right amount of good booze, vapors and smoke of the recently made legal variety you and I might could trip the light fantastic. Woo Hoo I'm here to tell you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am still relatively new to anal sex, so I have a question...has any one ever experienced an orgasm from only anal sex and no other stimulation? Sometimes I feel really close, but seem to have "small orgasms" or "almost maybe there" orgasms. I still love the feeling and will not stop having anal sex regardless, but just want to know if anyone has reached total ecstasy from solely anal sex. Female as well as male answers are appreciated.

I hear you girl!!! First off I'm an old dude and not gay. But I love me some fierce anal and by golly by gum I am the bottom!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just reading several responses here and thinking back over my life. While I've had hundreds and hundreds of little O's I've only had 4 actual anal (I call them) ASSGASMS. Two were by the best Dildo made, the Topco FAB BOI'S Fab Cock!! I bought it here at TooTimid in 2005 and mine is wearing out!!! Unfortunately TT no longer carries this model.

Perhaps Rob here can be persuaded to bring it back. It does a MARVELOUS JOB of hitting my prostate JUST RIGHT and I have NO DOUBT it would work miracles for you Paul82!!!

The other 2 times I had a monster O the first time came from Analingus. Analingus is just like Cunnilingus one is just licking a different orifice. Now granted some folks are put off by everything to do with the Anus and the Anal Canal but this is pure bunk! A nice long bath or shower followed by an ENEMA which in and of itself can feel mighty good... I was showering and giving myself a series of enema's when I nearly passed out from the feelings I was giving myself. I had to stop and lean into the wall heavily so's I wouldn't fall in my cast iron tub... I mean I'd rather die fully dressed wouldn't any of y'all?!? :unsure: :wacko: :o

Oh lets see...where was I? Oh yes. Paul82 me thinks you need to find a gal who likes to 'top' her man. I'd bet dollars to donuts you'd be in seventh heaven were you to acquire a woman like this. I KNOW I WOULD!!! My last girlfriend was concerned she would hurt me so she wouldn't do me. But she loved me jamming a dildo in her pussy. She went bozo nuts when I plowed her with my Mister Big!!

Now as a terminally single man I have no advice to give the married person. A good website for finding folks who are predominantly into BDSM is FetLife.com . BDSM folks are the same as the regular folks who abhor oral sex and just do the missionary position. How boring (and NOT in a good way!) I am still searching for Ms Pretty Close and I have a date

for this Friday. TBT it is my second of this week! Now I'm cookin' with gas people!! The funny thing is I thought the other gal was right up my alley. She wasn't but Friday just might be. She told me today she was quite the Hedonist in her youth and has a strong desire to return to that kind of loving. We may head over to the American Legion (I'm a member) and have a brew and shoot some pool.

I am feelin' perty dog gone relaxed right about now. Yehaaaaaa !!!!!! B)

• Members

So sorry folks. My mind wanders and I can go OT at the drop of a hat.

Rimming. If you want a MAJOR ASSGASM have your lover eat your ass with their ​tongue. It is the same as eating pussy just half an inch away from the vagina and instead the licker is working the Anus. I won't unless we are both freshly showered and douched via enema. Once we are clean as a whistle the game is ON!!!!! As in everything else there is a technique. Swirling the tongue in a circle along the outer rim feels mighty nice for the receiver. Don't be too surprised if you're both 69ing and the one being rimmed stops giving you pleasure. Probably they can't help it as the rimmer will lick them so wonderfully that they literally CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!

​I have been there twice. The first time 40+years ago from start to finish it was a continuous Orgasm. Ten 15 or 20 minutes of this and quite literally I was delirious from the immense pleasure my lover was giving me orally. The second time all she did was worm a tiny finger into me and I think she made the **come hither** motion with that finger. We were 69ing when she initiated this. I lasted about a minute munching on her snatch and totally disengaged myself from her sex and went bat shit crazy from her ministrations. Ten minutes or 20 IDK but it was a FULL BLOWN full body O and I was absolutely worthless as tits on a nun afterwards.

The prostate of a man has the EXACT same purpouse as a woman's G Spot. Once a lover is tuned into their partners inner workings sex parts wise they can give pleasure that is out of this world.

So yes one can achieve the most intense orgasms via the Rosebud and or anal love canal. I've had 4 anal O's. Two by Dildo, one by Rimming (also called licking or eating ass) and one by an inserted finger.

Plus one orgasm from an Enema.Woo Hoo!

• 7 months later...

LOVE seeing topics revisited!!!

As for me, no, I've never had an "assgasm". I was open to anal sex on me for a long time, however, after one particularly enthusiastic partner ripped me a bit (owie), I can't seem to relax enough to do it anymore. It felt OK to me, and some toys felt nice, but they do have to be small.

At this point in my life, it's not something I'm into or want to try.

Though, I will say that I was able to get my ex husband to "assgasm" quite a bit with the use of a rubber dildo or harness with me thrusting him up the ass.

• Like 1

• Members

In solo sessions I have orgasms with anal stimulation. Being without a partner at this time I can't speak to anal play and orgasm with a partner, although I am more that willing to try with the next partner in my life.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Well of the few (4) assgasms I've had over the years I am just not willing to go without them for the rest of my life. Not on your Nellie. :(

Bigcock per several suggestions you offered. Now I understand why some women marry the men they do. The first time Mister Big gave me the assgasm of the Century if a babe had of been wearing Big on a harness I think I woulda asked her to marry me.

Mister Big is only about 6 1/2" insertable by 1 1/2" thick. Big is the Perfect Size.

If I weren't such a dumbass I woulda asked my F250 drivin' Nam nurse Vet to marry me. That was around 1994. She was a totally Bitchin Cook. But it was my 2007 gal that fingered my hole and Blew My Mind.

Tho I don't expect anything to ever cum of it I would so LOVE to find a Hot little Asian gal who was raised Traditional Japanese with enemas for both medically therapeutic and anally erotic usage who is kinkier than I. Four years ago I met the HOTTEST lil Vietnamese girl. She was all of 21 or 22. Unlike most Asian girls she looked drinking age legal but Lord amighty she was SMOKIN' HOT. I flirted with her for all I was worth but my gray hair jinxed it for me.

She wore high rise hugging :wub: thongs with low rise hip hugger :kiss: jeans and tops that displayed her belly button. Like right now she made thinking extremely difficult. :kiss: :wub: :kiss:

• 2 weeks later...

That's OK Ready, we were all noobs when we started having anal sex and found, sometimes over a period of time how utterly enjoyable it could be whether it be a man or woman enjoying it. http://forums.tootimid.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

LOVE seeing topics revisited!!!

At this point in my life, it's not something I'm into or want to try.

Though, I will say that I was able to get my ex husband to "assgasm" quite a bit with the use of a rubber dildo or harness with me thrusting him up the ass.

Until I met this gal all I usually did was a quick beat off when horny. Now with a possible new girlfriend who wants to call me Daddy and has said she needs to be bare hand spanked frequently I am feeling like I am standing at the precipice of my next great sexual adventure. Woo Hoo!

I see mutual enema times ahead for us. Then toe curlin' Hot Anal Sex jammin' Big up her fiery hole. I've got another of those SensiFirm Dildos. She's seen it, thicker and longer than Big it's like a thunka hunka Burnin' Love Black Cock!!!! As a sub I think she's open to it she just likes to be made to do stuff. She's a wild :kiss: child alright!!! :wub:

• Members

12 glad to hear you found some one hope it works for you and good luck!

Thanks Paul and thanks for the udder thing too.

Yeah the other thing is all of my former girlfriends lived in the next county or even 2 counties away. A fond memory of a gal I knew was around 125 miles from me.

This new gal is just 24 miles away. Woo Hoo!

• Members

Congrats... May you be able to live out your best fantasies with your new partner.

• Members

I am still relatively new to anal sex, so I have a question... has any one ever experienced an orgasm from only anal sex and no other stimulation? Sometimes I feel really close, but seem to have "small orgasms" or "almost maybe there" orgasms. I still love the feeling and will not stop having anal sex regardless, but just want to know if anyone has reached total ecstasy from solely anal sex. Female as well as male answers are appreciated.

OK by **no other stimulation** I finger you mean no one is porking your pussy right? Are you solo or with someone? Checkout the TT archives Alexas and follow my antics anally. You'll see it's extremely possible with the correct technique or partner who KNOWS where to touch you and HOW TO touch you.

My first time receiving the Blow Job of the Century I'm not sure how old I was. It was right before Kraftwerk played the Paramount in Seattle. Just now Googled it. Could have been October 1978. That puts me at 26. WOW I got my BLOWJOB. Yozaaaaaa. I've told the story here B4. It wasn't my first gay experience but had it been my first I'd probably be gay as shit. I'd had sex with 3 girls by then and not any of them ever kissed or engulfed my cock inside their mouth until that night. TBT over the years I've thought of this guys expertise at sucking cock AND RIMMING. When he couldn't get my cock to orgasm he immediately dived on my puckered anus and HIT THE JACKPOT when his tongue hit my Magic Spot.

• Members

I am still relatively new to anal sex, so I have a question...has any one ever experienced an orgasm from only anal sex and no other stimulation? Sometimes I feel really close, but seem to have "small orgasms" or "almost maybe there" orgasms. I still love the feeling and will not stop having anal sex regardless, but just want to know if anyone has reached total ecstasy from solely anal sex. Female as well as male answers are appreciated.

I have experienced wonderful ANAL ORGASMS. I call them Assgasms. Lord yes I'd prefer to get blown out of the saddle again and again with MORE Anal Orgasms.

Meantime I'll take ALL the Big O's I kin get. Then deep in her snatch and finally DEEP in Her ASS.

I am just a 'Murican what wants what I want...a sweet lil thang my pecker deep inside her pussy then DEEP INSIDE HER ASS just before she ORGASMS and blows her wad ALL OVER MY FRONT!!!!!!!!!!

HUA!!!!!