Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm From Anal Sex?

Alexas

Orgasm from Anal Sex  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had an orgasm from only anal sex?

• Yes, I've had an orgasm devoted stritctly to anal sex without any other form of stimulation.
    • No, I have not had an orgasm devoted strictly to anal sex.

• Members

With me I always need to be very turned on before anal is done. So with that I would say no, but if you say that yes foreplay can happen before anal sex then yes I have achieved orgasm from just anal. Once he has penetrated my ass no other stimulation is going on.

Back when I used to engage in anal sex often like 2 or 3 times a week I could give myself countless mini orgasms. At the time I think these mini O's could have been major orgasms had I only been with a lover who wouldn't stop doing what I was doing. Like I have a favorite dildo. Twice in about 10 years of anal sex BOTH of my BIG O's I was using my fave Dildo Mister Big. Mister Big is not a huge dildo either. About 6 1/2 insertable inches and about 1 1/2 inches thick. From the few cocks I have seen a dick this size is fairly average. It's like some guys say it ain't the size of the ocean it's the motion of the ocean. I am convinced this is true.

When I had that first Big O I was in my bed flat on my back. As I felt like I was really really close I swung my body around so my feet were flat on the floor. It was just seconds after I swung my body around with my feet on the floor when it hit. My lower body just went batshit crazy and my kegel muscles clamped down on Big like a giant power vise with the exception my butt muscles were clamping down and releasing like a machinegun and my ass was jumping and I had absolutely NO CONTROL over my body. It was like the seizure an Epileptic suffers from time to time.

It last a good 2 minutes. vOf course at first I was real scared I'd done something to myself. Ya see a couple of times I tried to pull Mister Big out and it was a no go! After about a minute tho I got it in my head that what was happening to me was as natural as taking a pee or combing my hair so I relaxed and just went with it.Even after my orgasm was finished my kegels were still clamped down on Big. It was a full 5 minutes before I could ease that favorite Dildo of mine out of myself. I was drenched in sweat but my ragged breathing was returning to normal.

It was a couple of years before I had a second big O. It wasn't near as big as my first and lasted just 45 seconds. But I'll tell y'all what: I didn't waste any of those 45 seconds of Monster O being scared!!! I rode that wave like the Kink King Kahuna on the biggest wave in Hawaii!!!!!!

• Members

Have you ever been fucked ???? I mean fucked by a woman with a really huge fucking dil-rod???????

Bigcock you seem to have quite the fixation on large cocks. I think you're the one who desires that Monster Big Dick!!!

Mister Big does it for me. Tho I do wish I could find a babe out there in Toyland. At 63 I also wanna do all the stuff sexually I never did when I was younger like FFM and basically just a full blown orgy with 20 or more people maybe half of them women. Tho lesbians seriously turn me on. TBT I'd LOVE to have 6 to 10 lil Japanese girls in a Japanese style bath house all of us giving each other mutual enemas and spraying each other with ass juice then mass pussy licking and pussy/anal sex. All of you need to checkout how kinky the Japanese are sexually. They make us Americans look stodgy and prudish by comparison!!

• 4 months later...

My ex husband would orgasm from anal sex. I'd use a dildo/harness on him, and reach around and stroke him. Or, I'd be pounding away at his ass, and he'd be humping the bed, at first involuntarily, then, when he realized he was doing so, he'd go at it. I'll admit, I liked having a "dick".

• Like 1

I will say that anal sex isn't for everyone. I don't care for it performed on me (due to a bad experience with it). Now it's not an issue. When I was with my husband, the most I would do is use an anal plug (small glass one) if he wanted me too.

Wearing a harness isn't something one gets use to right off the bat, and, yes, you can feel odd and out of place at first. But, with wanting to please your SO, if you really want to give it a try, and they like it, you'd get use to it. It took me a few times of using one on him to get use to it, and find a good rhythm and how to move with one on, it really is a lot of fun.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/24/2014 at 0:13 PM, michelleddd said:

12 Gauge have you tried the Aneros or something similar that stimulates the prostate on it's own.

I've watched some videos and the orgasm looks VERY intense. :)

Hay Michelle I do have one of those Aneros doodads.  Probably had it 10 years.  For all the hoopla they are so great I can't see it. My Mister Big works perfect. Working Mister Big is like fucking with Stephanie Swift. She was an adult film star and rightly so. I have a favorite of her with a strapping BBC and when shes done with him she says "You're Perfect."

Thanks for sending me that PM Michelle. It's been a long time since I've popped in here. Before checking my email I'd been sitting here at home giving myself a slow wank thinking about a lady I met who is a total slave girl who loves spanking and and anal. Yeah so I think  I'll just wander around here a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/19/2016 at 6:32 PM, 12GAUGE said:

Hay Michelle I do have one of those Aneros doodads.  Probably had it 10 years.  For all the hoopla they are so great I can't see it. My Mister Big works perfect. Working Mister Big is like fucking with Stephanie Swift. She was an adult film star and rightly so. I have a favorite of her with a strapping BBC and when shes done with him she says "You're Perfect."

Thanks for sending me that PM Michelle. It's been a long time since I've popped in here. Before checking my email I'd been sitting here at home giving myself a slow wank thinking about a lady I met who is a total slave girl who loves spanking and and anal. Yeah so I think  I'll just wander around here a bit.

lol ya came back around too huh?! lmao 

• Like 2

I'm glad that others are coming back around.  I love to see old screen  names popping back up and hopefully bringing new spark to the forums!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Am I getting lost in the feeling of being full with my wifes 8" dildo cock to maintain an erection? I love the feel of it sliding in and out but just cant stay hard and beat off and cum! Viberator against the prostrate fells great but too many things going on to constrate on cuming! ANY help would help! My wife does not know about this but when done right loves anal sex so I get my ass fix but the suction cup dong and beating off is not working!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well you've just got to try HARDER ERNIE!!

I'm giving myself a slow wank right now with my favorite dildo Mister Big. Ooo la la!!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
On 12/15/2011 at 5:37 PM, Alexas said:

Yes, for this topic, foreplay for me is a prerequisite for beginning anal sex. I just meant that once anal sex begins, regardless of the prior stimulation, is it possible to achieve an orgasm from only receiving anal stimulation?

Alexas RTMO had to be pulling your leg when he said that. Or he was just yanking your chain. Back in the day when I'd engage in wild solo anal for 12 hours at a shot often in the after work shower I'd slide my favorite Dildo up inside without any lube whatsoever. Regularly this was the case. Back then I was a bit of an ass whore I just couldn't get enuf of it.

Looks like those days are returning with 1 caveat. I will have a new partner.

• Members
On 4/29/2016 at 10:23 AM, Ernie said:

Am I getting lost in the feeling of being full with my wifes 8" dildo cock to maintain an erection? I love the feel of it sliding in and out but just cant stay hard and beat off and cum! Viberator against the prostrate fells great but too many things going on to constrate on cuming! ANY help would help! My wife does not know about this but when done right loves anal sex so I get my ass fix but the suction cup dong and beating off is not working!

Ernie why not concentrate on the pleasure your ass is getting? A cum shot from the cock is great but it is just so fleeting. An ASSGASM is so much MORE. More long lasting. Much More Intense. I've had continuous assgasms that last 2m and another that lasted 45seconds.My 1st Rimjob in my Life went 10 or 20 minutes. I was 18 or 19 then. Forty+ years ago. I was climbing the walls when that Big O hit me. I've had a tiny finger in my ass making the cum hither motion and I went positively ape shit. Add discipline like flogging cropping or bare handed spanking and experience the greatest cum of your existence.

I been there. I'm going back for more.

• Members
On 3/28/2016 at 7:39 PM, Tyger said:

I'm glad that others are coming back around.  I love to see old screen  names popping back up and hopefully bringing new spark to the forums!

Well Tyger my plugs are sharped up and ready to go!!!!!!

• 7 months later...
  • Members

My anal adventures have always been awesome and filled with intense orgasms. I used to squirt all the time from normal intercourse but as I got older those have been replaced by mini orgasms. Now it seems that those intense squirting orgasms are very frequent during anal. While my husband lovenly works his meat, he fingers my clit and all I can say is Oh My God!!!!!! I spray my juices all over him and he gets even harder and really gets busy so he can cum and fills me with his warm cum. Trust me our anal sex is beyond words, I love it so much that I always make sure it's nice and clean so I can be comfortable when he wants to dive in. 

• Members
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 7:48 PM, Tyger said:

My ex husband would orgasm from anal sex. I'd use a dildo/harness on him, and reach around and stroke him. Or, I'd be pounding away at his ass, and he'd be humping the bed, at first involuntarily, then, when he realized he was doing so, he'd go at it. I'll admit, I liked having a "dick".

Penis envy is real?