Official Community Forums Home

Kissing After Oral

ladylove

• Members

We've talked about Women kissing their Man after he performs oral on her but, I can't recall discussing the reverse. So Men are you adverse to kissing your Lady after you cum in her mouth or not? Ladies feel free to comment on if your man is fine with it or finds it disgusting.

• Members

We've talked about Women kissing their Man after he performs oral on her but, I can't recall discussing the reverse. So Men are you adverse to kissing your Lady after you cum in her mouth or not? Ladies feel free to comment on if your man is fine with it or finds it disgusting.

I love long sensual kisses with my GF after orally satisfying her and she has cum once or twice and I have the taste still within my breath. Its more exciting for me. As for the reverse, Im not opposed to it, though admittedly Ive never partaken. I must admit, I dont believe Im homophobic, not in the least, and I dont fear my own cum/semen, nor do I believe its dirty. Im just not sexually aroused by the idea, not at all. But I am open minded, and the opportunity would have to present itself.

Does that sound bad??

• Members

I am not apposed to it at all. My wife felt like kissing me after a really hot oral session, it was her that was a little shy but when I moved in to kiss her she got lost in the moment. JMO I think that stopping to brush your teeth or rinse out your mouth can kill the momentum that you or she has started. After all we are comfortable with each other.

• Members

My husband doesn't like it but won't get up to brush his teeth or anything like that. I asked him about sharing his cum and he was completely against it. I would go as far as saying he was repulsed by the thought.

• Members

My husband doesn't like it but won't get up to brush his teeth or anything like that. I asked him about sharing his cum and he was completely against it. I would go as far as saying he was repulsed by the thought.

I understand your husbands point of view. I dont know if I would say I am repulsed by the idea, but the talk of it doesnt get me excited. But, I do feel excited of sharing the juices of my Woman with a sensual kiss afterwards.

• Members

I understand your husbands point of view. I dont know if I would say I am repulsed by the idea, but the talk of it doesnt get me excited. But, I do feel excited of sharing the juices of my Woman with a sensual kiss afterwards.

Yes....

It came up once when I really wanted him to perform a little oral on me after the fact one time, he was very uninterested...

• Members

Yes....

It came up once when I really wanted him to perform a little oral on me after the fact one time, he was very uninterested...

Maybe induce some alcohol into his system prior to the intimacy, sometimes it loosens any inhibitions some may have and he can always say afterwards he doesnt remember or he only did something under the influence of alcohol. But not falling down drunk, just enough to loosen him up whereas he is talking more openly, then you will know he may be willing to do things he may not otherwise do. Also, continue with sexy gestures during dinner and sexy talk while he is sipping his wine or favorite Scotch. But dont tell him your intentions, allow the situation to take hold, and dont demand as it seems you know this already

Just an idea.

• Members

My husband has always kissed me after oral whether on me or on him. However, I don't keep him cum in my mouth, I swallow so wouldn't be like sharing it. I think that is a little gross.

When the oral was performed on him, and he kissed you, did you have his cum in your mouth, or was it only pre~cum as a prequel to something more ?

• Members

Maybe induce some alcohol into his system prior to the intimacy, sometimes it loosens any inhibitions some may have and he can always say afterwards he doesnt remember or he only did something under the influence of alcohol. But not falling down drunk, just enough to loosen him up whereas he is talking more openly, then you will know he may be willing to do things he may not otherwise do. Also, continue with sexy gestures during dinner and sexy talk while he is sipping his wine or favorite Scotch. But dont tell him your intentions, allow the situation to take hold, and dont demand as it seems you know this already

Just an idea.

Not my way..... but thanks.

• Members

Not my way..... but thanks.

It's not something we do all the time, but we have gotten a little down 'n' dirty like that on several occasions. Sometimes, the idea really turns me on. I remember one night that we were feeling particularly dirty, I told her right before I came in her mouth, that she should hold it and not swallow it. When I was finished, I asked her to show it to me. She pursed her lips with that wad of thick white sperm all over her mouth and tongue and then I asked her if she would want to drip that into my open, waiting mouth. She smiled and placed her head over me and we were looking at each other face-to-face. I opened my mouth just as she released the hot cum and I took it all in. She kissed me hard with her mouth open and the cum was still there. When we broke, I showed her the cum and then swallowed all of it. She then fingered herself until she came hard.....twice!

Now, don't get me wwrong. I did that because I was real turned on to the idea that night. I probably wouldn't do that in most sessions.

• Members

It's not something we do all the time, but we have gotten a little down 'n' dirty like that on several occasions. Sometimes, the idea really turns me on. I remember one night that we were feeling particularly dirty, I told her right before I came in her mouth, that she should hold it and not swallow it. When I was finished, I asked her to show it to me. She pursed her lips with that wad of thick white sperm all over her mouth and tongue and then I asked her if she would want to drip that into my open, waiting mouth. She smiled and placed her head over me and we were looking at each other face-to-face. I opened my mouth just as she released the hot cum and I took it all in. She kissed me hard with her mouth open and the cum was still there. When we broke, I showed her the cum and then swallowed all of it. She then fingered herself until she came hard.....twice!

Now, don't get me wwrong. I did that because I was real turned on to the idea that night. I probably wouldn't do that in most sessions.

Thank You Sir/Ma'am....

E X A C T L Y

The situation presented iteslf, and you responded accordingly.

BTW, my thoughts are previously stated :D

• Members

We have kissed after both me doing a complete bj after I swallow as I don't hold it in my mouth and also as just a little light sucking and teasing so yes would have precum but again, its swallowed. The taste I suppose is still in my mouth but wouldn't be enough left behind. If that makes sense haha

Yes, it makes perfect sense. Has there been a time when you havent swallowed (or not swallowed all of his cum) and you have kissed your Husband, with his cum still in your mouth ?

• Members

Hmmm not that I can think of. I, honestly, don't do full bj's very often anymore as we have been trying for 3 years to have a baby so in my sick baby infested mind I tell myself its a waste :lol:

I am not proud of that either :(

Well, first off Good Luck in your efforts to conceive your child.

Hopefully your SO hasnt been without a BJ for 3 years, that would put a strain on any man.

B)

• Members

No he still gets them sometimes, just not very often (only during my period or 2ww), however, with his sex drive I'm sure he is fine. He doesn't really have one and I am the opposite.

If he has no Sex Drive, something is missing. Even when I was married with my Ex, and we argued we still had a pretty active sex life. Hell, if it wasnt for Sex, we would have divorced much sooner. Sex was never our issue, but I understand Sex can cause many concerns if there is a lack of Sex.

So something needs to be done in your relationship f there is a lack of Sex, its not healthy. Take the initiative, someone needs to, if he isnt responsive, you should talk it out.

Oh well, good luck. B)

• Members

There isn't a lack of sex. We have sex about once a week, its just gone down since when we first met. Probably because we didn't live together so didn't see each other every day. When I say he has no sex drive, I mean he doesn't have a man's sex drive :lol: He is like a woman, well what women are presumed to be.

Ive learned throughout life that everyone's sex drive is different. To say men have a higher sex drive then women and/or vice versa is somewhat naive. My GF has a higher sex drive than me, however with her own sexy ways, she is able to inspire me to do things when I believed I was too tired to do anything, much less have great fucking sex for an hour or two. But she has her ways.

Dont listen to all "Old Wives Tales". Though some hold merit, not all are based on facts, just baseless perceptions. Lol, Do you know what I mean ???

B)

• Members

Yeah well I wish that stereotype was true to him :lol:

There have been more then one time which my GF has taken the initiative when I believed I was Too tired, and things have a way of way of cumming about. Take the initiative, energize his sex drive.

• Members

The only time I have heard it termed anything, waaayyy back several years ago. Something along the lines of "Berry Picking" or "Strawberries"...

As it was explained to me, when you cum inside your Woman (or SO), if Vaginal, you lick your cum from her vagina, savoring the semen in your mouth then kiss your SO passionately, thus sharing what you have picked from her vagina = Berry Picking....

If you cum inside your Womans (or SO) mouth, and then again kiss her passionately, sharing your semen in her mouth, it was termed sharing "Strawberries"...

That is the only time I have ever heard it called/termed anything.

I dont even know how I remember that. Lol...B)

• Members

Snowballing

Yep, that one too... I did forget that term....

Its not like you are BSing with your buddy/ies every day and you say, "Hey, I met this Babe last night, I showed her my "Snowballing" techniques..." I dont think so, but I could be wrong...

LMAO !B)

• Members

I always initiate and I hate that. I want to be chased after and wanted and lusted after :(

I think his attitude towards sex is because he has very old parents. They are the age of my grandparents.

I fail to see the connection.

But I do understand your needing the "chase factor" in your relationship...I believe every woman needs to know she is desired, regardless of age, or how long a couple has been with one another. Men also like the idea we are capable of sparking your fire.

Have you discussed this with him, your needs of sex and needs of being desired, especially by him. If you have no open discussion as to what happens in the bedroom, then very little will happen. And that isnt good for any relationship. But these are only my thoughts on the matter as a Man, others may tell you differently.

• Members

Yep he is just too stubborn but says he is trying.

Obviously growing up with older parents isn't going to do much for your sexual freedom. It wouldn't be discussed or even "accepted". His mom is very overbearing and never misses a moment to tell him he owes her because she gave him life. She is too dependent on him and because she doesn't know how to pay bills causes his 70some year old father still having to work. He was very hurt from a girl who faked a pregnancy (years ago) in which he found out wasn't true and she was cheating on him. It drove him to heavy drinking and a DUI, which he did his time and paid his fines and even thanked the cop who pulled him over that night. He grew up, however, he grew up everywhere and no longer has the desire for "crazy" sex he once had when he was in his early 20s. Then we had a miscarriage in July after 2.5 years of trying. It has been a very bad year for us and it just keeps getting worse. His anger from everything is just not helping him and causing him to not care about anything anymore. He even started smoking cigars, which I HATE smoking and is now making him unattractive to me.

There will always be challenges in life, always. Whether its finances, family, insecurities of our own relationships, but there will always be challenges. Its how we cope with these challenges which make us different. But everyone has them. No one has a perfect life.

Myself, after 20+ years of marriage, its failed... It wasnt any one thing, it was a culmination of everything. Ive stated previously in other posts, in my marriage with my Ex, we always had a Healthy Sex Life, it was the best thing about our marriage. It was outside the bedroom that we had issues.

If you both care nough for each other, things will work itself out, but you need to have open discussions. If there is no communication, it wont last. And both partners in a relationship have to be willing to make an honest effort. If only one is putting forth the effort then again you'll fail.

You both have to care enough for each other to put in the work to make the relationship to last and to work. Its not a one sided love affair. Thats the way I see it. But Im no love expert, just a horny Dude.

Good Luck, and Have A Great Sex Filled New Years with multiple orgasms ( I didnt want to get too far away from SEX, its why we're here in the first place)...:P

• Members

You would be surprised at the amount of these type of terms that are out there.

Check out Urban Dictionary.

LMFAO at Rusty Trombone!

LMAO, No I believe I know what the "Rust Trombone" would entail...No "Urban Dictionary" needed... I shant be playing the "Rusty Trombone" any time soon. Im not knocking it, if thats your thing, just not mine...

That would require another thread all of its own "Kissing After Playing The Rusty Trombone"...:o

• Members

I haven't heard of it either and I don't think I wanna know :lol:

Agreed. I don't think knowing would enrich my life in anyway.

• Members

Agreed. I don't think knowing would enrich my life in anyway.

Well, you never know, 'til you know...

cool.gif