Official Community Forums Home

Kissing After Oral

ladylove

• Members

We've talked about Women kissing their Man after he performs oral on her but, I can't recall discussing the reverse. So Men are you adverse to kissing your Lady after you cum in her mouth or not? Ladies feel free to comment on if your man is fine with it or finds it disgusting.

I have no problem kissing after he has given me oral however, he has a problem going down on me after he's cum in me. whap

I've never had a problem with anyone I've been with to kiss me after oral.

My GF now loves it, and I do too!

• 4 months later...
  • Members
5 hours ago, Biguy89 said:

It doesnt bother me either it turns my wife on 

I for one think it's about the HOTTEST thing a married couple or just 2 lovers can do together. Twenty and thirty years ago I knew this little gal for well if I wasn't such a dumbass..... Anyway she was the first gal I ever ate out. I didn't know thing one what I was doing but fingered I was doing sumpin right the way she was squealing and clamping her thighs round my head like it was a zit she was trying to pop. I needed to give my tongue a rest and moved up her tummy and planted my greasy with her juices face and planted a big wet old French on her and she replied in kind. We didn't even screw that day!!:wub:

I think she was my 2nd or 3rd gf ever. Neither of us had much experience but we had a good time together. We never even broke up we just kind of drifted apart. She worked in the woods sometimes out of state so we didn't see each udder that often. Many years later I chanced to see her and we had a nice visit. While chatting I was membering our good times but was too much of a dumb ass and old fogey like to broach the subject.

I just think it's the ultimate in sexiness to kiss a lover after Frenching her muffin.

• Members
On 12/26/2015 at 2:38 AM, deborah126 said:

I have no problem kissing after he has given me oral however, he has a problem going down on me after he's cum in me. whap

I once told my old girlfriend the next time I blew my load in her mouth I wanted her to give me back my cum by kissing me.

She did and at that moment I loved her more than ever because my cum was pretty nasty tasting. She always swallowed EVERY LOAD and flat out I wanted to jump up run to the John and get rid of that nasty shit. It was starting to give me gas and heartburn like TOO HOT chili or salsa sauce!!!:angry:But I din't I just manned up and swallowed it and likely went for a smoke (and drink from a puddle like a thirsty dog!!!!!!! After that I researched cum and food. Found eating fast food milk and red meat affects the taste of a mans cum. Makes it ickky! Fruit on the other hand like pineapple and recently canned strawberries makes my cum taste YUMMY. Guess what? I need to buy some stock in DOLE or LIBBY'S!!! Right now I have 21

cans of pineapple and 44 or 45 cans of strawberries or mandarin oranges!!!!!!!!

I also routinely lick my hand clean after tossing a load. I eat so much fruit over a weeks time I actually LOST some of my belly. Woot Woot!! I used to be like that guy above who wouldn't suck his cum from her pussy. Well by golly the next time I fill some snatch with my load I'm gonna suck out my cum the old fashioned way with my tongue!! Yehaaaaaaa !!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Once you get over who's stuff is where, it makes it easier to go after more & multiple O's.

Once you go after each others and your own stuff, on purpose, to turn your wife/husband on, it's even better yet! 

Kissing after oral is a good way for me to quickly 'rebone'!

:)

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 12/21/2011 at 10:18 AM, ladylove said:

We've talked about Women kissing their Man after he performs oral on her but, I can't recall discussing the reverse. So Men are you adverse to kissing your Lady after you cum in her mouth or not? Ladies feel free to comment on if your man is fine with it or finds it disgusting.

I love kissing my wife, no matter what. I don't think either one of us is grossed out by each other's bodily fluids.

Or our own, for that matter.

• Like 1

• Members
21 hours ago, Sru said:

I love kissing my wife, no matter what. I don't think either one of us is grossed out by each other's bodily fluids.

Or our own, for that matter.

Exactly where couples should be! 

If it's OK, and you want it in her mouth, it should be OK for you too! Or, visa versa. I love a nice wet kiss after eating my wife. It's a real turn on! 

If all each others AND your own cum are not a problem, then it will sure end the one & done syndrome too. That's what we found out. The "oh...I'm not suckin' on that thing...it's been in my pussy", or, "eat your pussy?....I just blew a load in it!"...that kind of stuff goes away. When it does, hello multiple orgasms, and long time fun!