Official Community Forums Home

Strap-ons: Hot Or Taboo?

chloegirl

• 1 year later...
  • Members

My wife has officially used a strapon on me for a week now i have to say we love it being from the south i was worried at first but i love it 

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/13/2012 at 4:32 PM, WendyNY said:

Absolutely !!! (but I do enjoy being a woman--wouldn't want to trade that in ) I would love to know the feeling of the build up of cum in that cock and then the feeling as it finally SPURTS out high into the air-

(or mouth, pussy, etc....) It must be such an incredible feeling....{it IS perty cotton pickin' EXPLOSIVE!!!!!

I'm sure that there are lots of other women on TT who have actually used a strap-on on their SO....

SO FESS UP ladies---we all want to hear about it.

AND if you are a man and actually WANT your SO to do this but have been afraid to ask-----we want to hear about it also.

I'm not exactly that guy but I kinda am. It's complicated. My last girlfriend was the FIRST gal to ever  do me back there. Before 2005 I'd discovered my own self what wondrous feelings awaited every guy if he just took the leap. OP guys in the North are just as worried as our brethern in the South.

I'm NOT gay but if I get too far apart twixt girlfriends there's a real nice club just an hour and a half away. I kept a love note he gave me after. We did it doggy. His gay roommate was barely 10 feet away as we did it. Some ladies will say it's not the size butt the motion of the ocean.  I beg to differ.

I picked HIM up. Not the udder way around. Started with a 2 hour shower and enema series. When I was clean as a whistle inside and out I put on my raciest Hillbilly duds and booked for Capital Hill in the Emerald City. 

The CUFF. Huge place. For a country boy like me it feels like it covers half a city block. Two or 3 levels. Excellent tuneage. DJ has his shit tight.(npi) Five bars. Seven bathrooms+a one holer that locks for girls.  Small kitchen with 6 or 8 entrees like chicken strips and fries. The fish and chips is DYNAMITE!!!!!!!! Plenty of tartar sauce. Eight bucks I think when I was there perhaps 5 years ago. Had that and fuckin A seriously good food for a bar. There's an L shaped beer garden with bar outside there with the PROPANE heaters when it's cold too. This is a No Smoking area so one must float like a butterfly and avoid stinging of the Bee. RIP man. DANCE FLOOR and some pool tables IDK 5 or 6. No problem to drink H2O and keep your wits about you while eyeballing all the eye candy.  I've been there and there was some Stone Foxes (real girls) to eyeball. It's a pendy night tho. I always finger on a hundred bucks. Drinking money 15 to park across the street at the Diamond lot. It WAS 10 till the mayor fucked small businesses AND the customers. Plus one MUST use a CC. No cash accepted the last IDK 4 to 6 years. 

I'd much prefer spanking naughty girls.

Today I caught a bodacious Garage Sale. Picked up some old time Made In Murica flour sifters, 3 of em.  Some SS kitchen knives a sharpener for $5 and kerosene lamp/$5. BF4. Asking 20 offered her 5 BINGO. If she don't work tough luck. That was the deal. If she DO WORK BOY HOWDY I'll be in Fat City dukin it out with Murica's enemies. Don't no one bend over now:kiss:

So the Leatherman I picked up I figured him for some meat JUST LIKE MISTER BIG. I wanted a cock like my Mister Big. He came up short.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

My ex is from the south too, and was feeling the same way. Not gay, but wanted to try. He was the one to bring it up. And, we had several discussions on his not being gay, and pleasure is pleasure, and who cares what we do in the bedroom so long as it's consentual?

Again, anal sex does not have any baring on whether or not you're gay. Now, if you want a guy only to peg you, then.......well........you're gay. LOL But if it's only a dildo, or you want your girlfriend/wife to peg you, then you're probably not gay. If you don't care if it's a guy or a girl, then you may be bi.

That all said, anal sex can be a pleasurable event between consenting adults.

• Like 1